Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Croatia's Inscription

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Croatia

Croatia

Croatia's Inscription  Empty
PostSubject: Croatia's Inscription    Croatia's Inscription  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Name: NOVAK, Rosa
Nicknames: Ross, Rose
Sex: Girl
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Category: Mediterranean / European
School rank:
Junior high {12, 13, 14, 15 year old}
Room of your choice: 42

Personal story: Rosa was born and brought up in Zagreb, Croatia. One day, her mother mysteriously disappeared with no trace and Rosa hasn’t seen her since. She likes to think her mother will return, even though she had disappeared seven years ago.
Rosa is an only child and lives her father in the city. At one point in her life, her father had lost his job which made things challenging for them, as they were relying on the money Rosa had earned from her part-time job.

Look: Rosa has bottle green eyes with flecks of gold that aren’t very noticeable from a distance. She has light brown hair (medium to long in length) with loose ringlet curls and has pale skin. Rosa is of average weight and in terms of height, she is shorter than most people her age (5’ 1”). When not in uniform, she prefers to wear long trousers and her hair is usually in two pigtails.

How is it in your head?: Rosa is very kind and most of the time, polite. She is not afraid to speak what’s on her mind and doesn’t particularly care about what others think of her. She is mature and intelligent even though at times she may not seem so. She also studies hard and gets good grades but in the past, Rosa struggled to make friends because her study was, and still is her first priority. She particularly excels in music and science but has always been hopeless at sports, and therefore has failed every sports class since she began pre-school. Rosa loves a good puzzle and tends to think about things logically. Her nature is laid-back and definitely not an ‘in-your-face’ kind of one. She is accepting of others’ cultural differences because she believes that learning about others’ makes one more aware of the world around them.

RP TEST: Rosa nervously stepped in front of the academy’s tall wrought-iron gates. She muttered something incoherent to herself as students from all walks of life rushed past her. She gulped hard and wiped her clammy hands on her uniform.

Rosa slowly began advancing her way forward and before she knew it, she was within the academy’s grounds. “That wasn’t so hard” she said; a little louder than what she would have liked. Heads turned in her direction and her face tinted pink with embarrassment. ‘Whoops!’ she thought; ‘Better keep my thoughts in my head. For now’. She laughed to herself as she strode in the direction of the main office.

- ExtraCode- Validated by Jesus!

ps. I hope the picture is ok
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: creating a room   Croatia's Inscription  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:34 am

could someone please help me with creating my dorm room? it keeps telling me the topic title: 'room 42' is too short. what should i do?
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Croatia's Inscription    Croatia's Inscription  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:35 am

Prussia's in charge of making dorm rooms. Leave it to the master and you'll get your room in no time (:
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: RE: Croatia's Inscription    Croatia's Inscription  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:41 am

Oh ok.

Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Croatia's Inscription    Croatia's Inscription  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Croatia's Inscription
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: Secretariat :: Students Inscription :: Students Inscription HERE-
Jump to: