Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
65.91 €
Voir le deal

Day one- Meeting up in the main hall

Go down 
+3
Canada
Croatia
England
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Canada

Canada

Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 am

England wrote:
"'M bloody well fine, thank you." the Brit muttered, a distant look in his eyes. "Anyways, you'll have to forgive me for the lack of attention. I was supposed to walk you to class, right? We should leave soon if we want to get you there before the bell."

"Well, I guess I"ll see you guys around" Matthew said before he turned to a different hall heading to his classes.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 am

In the meantime, Ivan watched the ripple effect of his words. His blankness was made up for by his height. He towered over the group, searching mutely said, for someone he held very dear. Well a few actually.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am

England wrote:
"'M bloody well fine, thank you." the Brit muttered, a distant look in his eyes. "Anyways, you'll have to forgive me for the lack of attention. I was supposed to walk you to class, right? We should leave soon if we want to get you there before the bell."

"Don't worry, you're forgiven. And you're right, we should get going. I don't want to be late for my first day and I certainly don't want to make you late either" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:21 am

"Ah,uhhh...." Arthur was just about to apologize after the young boy when he caught himself. He really wasn't being himself today. A knot had settled into his stomach. He felt kind of sick, actually. "Talk to you later." he finished lamely, not even remembering what the blond's name was.

He threw a sideways glance at the Russian towering over them, then motionned with his finger to Rosa.

"This way, come along."
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

Ivan, in return, raised his chin and examined England. His airy words didn't leave space, "I think I vill come too, da. You lead Englishman."

It was uncertain if he was naming him this for his own personal play or he'd actually forgotten Arthur's name from last year. He flashed a smile at Croatia. She seemed to need reassuring.

But was he really trying to reassure her?

Last edited by Russia on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 am

"Arthuuuur!"
A familiar shout came from down the hall.It wasn't long until the Frenchman caught up and had his arms around the Brit."Zut alors!I missed Antonio,oui?Then I'll stay with you."He kissed his longtime friend's cheek,grinning.It was then that he noticed Arthur wasn't alone.He swiftly turned to Rosa and took her hand,pecking the back of it.

"Bonjour,madamoiselle.I'm sure Arthur mentioned moi.I am the Frog.But,I prefer to be called Francis."He chuckled happily,walking alongside the two.He had seen the Russian but,since they weren't close,tried to casually ignore him.He hated this tactic but,hey,it worked

Last edited by France on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:30 am

Rosa blushed a little at the sudden action.

"oh! It's a pleasure to meet you Francis! I've heard so much about you" she said winking.

Last edited by Croatia on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 am

And just when Arthur seemed convinced that his day couldn't get any worse, he was suddenly subjected to the sight of Francis invading and bemoaned ever being born.

"Go to hell, Frog, the last thing I need right now is your face in my line of sight. I'm already feeling sick and might just throw up if you stay around any longer." he glared.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 am

"Come on Arthur, don't be so mean! Francis seems like such a nice guy. Lighten up a little would ya?" she said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:38 am

Ivan stiffened when Francis got all up close and touchy in front of his eyes, bringing back memories from a long while in the past. And to him, they where still fresh.

His voice was nice and sickeningly soft, "I vill remind you, like I do every year, da? If I see your frantsuzski hands pushing Im Yong Soo to my big sister again. Or grate lock my dorm room vith Natalya and me in it..." The consequences were clear.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 am

"You say that because you don't know him like I do." Arthur growled. "Bloody bastard pervert french frogs..." he broke off into a string of mutters that almost sounded subconscious.

He then topped it all off with a triumphant "please feel free to do so" aimed at Ivan.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 am

Francis stopped and stumbled back dramatically,grabbing his chest."You wound moi.I am wounded."He grabbed onto Arthur's arm."Don't be so cruel.I know you love moi."He nodded knowingly.He was used to these sorts of words from his friend,and he found it to be very amusing.He went along with it joyfully.

"He must hate moi,"he said to Rosa."Non,he loves me!"He laughed.

The Frenchman had to stop torturing his friend to respond to Ivan He grinned."Silly.Have I ever been so horrible~?Non.So don't worry over anything."
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:44 am

Rosa giggled a Francis' antics.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

Ivan pulled back, violet eyes flipping from what he wanted to do, to the new student.

Compulsion could wait, right?
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

Arthur was now really convinced that the world was trying to test his patience. A vein was bulging on his temple and he clenched his fists to keep himself from hitting something or someone (preferrably French and annoying).

"Don't touch me, Frog." he replied as calmly as he could manage, which wasn't a lot.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 am

"Ya know.... In a way, you two kind of seem like an old married couple" Rosa said jokingly to Francis and Arthur.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 am

"WHAT!?" Arthur spluttered, edging away from Francis and blushing madly. "T-That's absurd! I don't like Francis at all, I don't see the point of the comparison!" he all but shouted.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

Francis grinned and nodded."Exactly!One day we shall be,right,Eyebrows?"He looked at the Briton,smiling sweetly."I'll make sure you propose to moi."He nodded happily.

"Well,mes amis,I must be off to my classes now.Nice to meet you,miss,"he said to Rosa,smiling.He then smirked at Arthur."Call moi!"He laughed his little "honhonhon" laugh before flouncing down a hallway to his classroom.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 am

Arthur released a string of heavy curses as the Frenchman left, then sighed in relief.

"Bloody Francis." he finished with his face all flushed. He then shok his head and pointed at a door a few feet away from them. "So here we are. Told you it wasn't far. Go along now, Rosa, and I hope your first class is okay."
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:07 am

"Thank you Arthur" she said bowing slightly. "Your help is greatly appreciated."
"Oh and one last thing... Do you like Francis?"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Arthur blinked at her for a moment, trying to figure out if she was joking or not. The determined glint in her eyes proved she wasn't. The atmosphere suddenly became a lot more tense.

"He's just a friend." he muttered darkly before turning around, ready to leave. "Never has been anything more, never will be."

And he walked off, totally disregarding everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day one- Meeting up in the main hall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: School Entrance :: Main hall-
Jump to: