Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

Waiting for the others.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Waiting for the others.  Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm

The awesome albino just got to the stairs, where he and the rest of the bad touch trio always teamed up on the first day of school. Because he had showed around the school to a new student, he was a little late, but still, there was plenty of time before classes begin. One thing was wrong there: Gilbert didn't see his two best friends.

"Damn it! They're gonna make me wait..! Why are they late?! ... Hugh... I guess I'll just sit in the stairs and wait for them then.."

The alboni got his ipod out and put it to his favorite song before sitting on the 3rd stair, bored.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:30 pm

"Gilbert~!" Antonio shouted to the albino while skipping to him. "Sorry if I'm late, mi amigo! I was waiting for you in the main hall, cause I forgot we had to meet up here and then I ran into Arthur who was conversing with Alfred, a new girl named Rosa and.. uh.. another guy.." He answered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 pm

The albino was still looking at his shoes when the Spaniard arrived next to him, which made him jump since he didn't expect him to come without saying anything.. Oh wait, he was listening to his ipod. That's probably why he didn't understand Antonio.
Removing his earphones from his ears, the albino absently said::
"Sorry, you said something?"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 pm

"Sorry if I'm late! I forgot we had to meet up in the stairs and I ran in Arthur and other people. Anyways, where's Francis?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:48 pm

"Oh."
The albino awesomely got up, looking at his Spanish friend.
"Francis? Oh he's probably out hitting on new students, like he always does at this time of the year... I wonder if his english friend has a problem with that since he always yells at him when he does that."
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"maybe Arthur's jealous because Francis gets whoever he wants and he doesn't?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

"Hmm.. Maybe. Or It's cause he's British. That'd explain soo many things. Meh, still, it's my drinking buddy, i could ask him about it one day~!" The albino retorted, rubbing his butt from the bad sensation that the stairs left him.

"I'm never sitting on those shits again." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:16 am

Francis had just left talking to Arthur and had begun making his way to the meeting spot he and his friends had set up however many years ago.When he caught sight of the two,he sped up and waved.

"Bonjour!"he called.He soon reached his friends and smiled cheerfully."Mon dieu,sorry I am so late.I just had to annoy Arthur."He was happy to see Gilbert and Antonio again.

"Can't believe school is starting again,oui?"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm

The albino waved to his French friend before returning to Antonio and sharing a look with him.

"Ah! I was wrong then~! But anyway! You guys are late!" he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm

"Ah~ Gil! Don't be so childish! We're here now!" He exclaimed brightly putting his arms on his friend's shoulders. "So what do you plan of doing before the bell rings?" He asked the two.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Gilbert removed his shoulder from under the Spaniard's arm; he didn't like this position.
"Weeeeell, we could simply do as we always do: be awesome! Oh! And I'm planning to throw and awesome party at my room for the begining of the year, like usual. What do you guys say about that!?" he simply said with a hige grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 pm

"Oh yay~ A party!" Antonio grinned happily. "When is it?"
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 am

Francis stayed under Antonio's arm,using this chance to playfully hit his bottom,something the Frenchman found normal."A party?Magnifique!"he said happily.He nodded."I cannot wait.I can use this chance to try and find mon amour."He smiled at his friends and winked.

"Maybe a certain Brit."
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 am

At Francis' touch on his bottom, Antonio gave the Frenchman an amused look. He moved away a bit. "Haha! Yeah, Arthur's coming! Only, he thinks you're not... Guess he'll get a surprise!" He finished enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:40 am

Gilbert looked at the Frenchman's move, bored. Yep, this was a routine for Francis.

"Ja! I can't wait to throw it! I'll probably organize it for the first weekend in here~! And find the most awesome people to invite too! You can do that you heh guys?" he looked at both his best friends.
"Oh! and one thing! I want lots of girls, if you know what I'm saying~!" he added with a grin.

This party would be awesome, the Prussian knew it.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:17 am

"Oh can I invite Lovi?~" He asked almost pleading. "And girls.. umm... Well I don't know many.. There's Armenia, Croatia, Belg- never mind Belgium..." He finished quickly and turned to the Frenchman. "You should invite girls." He then addressed himself to Gilbert: "Especially you! You know more girls than I do!"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 am

"Hmm? Yeah, sure. Bring your Italian i dont' care." he boredly answered his Spanish friend.
"And you know what? You're right! I should invite the girl! I think Francis will have enough trouble convincing his british dude to come even tho he'll be present.."
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 am

"Hrmph.I can invite girls too,"Francis said with a pout."You know I've dated plenty.And know plenty,of course.So we can both invite filles to the party."He nodded and stretched

"By the way,do we share any classes this year?"He pulled his schedule from his pocket and unfolded it."I have..Government first."He looked at his friends.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 pm

The Spaniard pulled out his schedule also. He didn't even took a look yet and it was all ripped and crinkled. He opened his schedule. "Hmmm.. government? uh.." He now regretted to have not take cared of his schedule. It was hard to read. "Oh! Government! First period!" He exclaimed excited. "What about you, Gilbert?"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 pm

"Damn it i forgot that we had classes.." he said in a pout.

Gilbert took his schedule out from his pockets as well, looking carefully at it. Nope, sorry I'm starting in Geography today.."

He was mad now. How could the bad touch trio be somewhere without him?! Boringly looking back at his paper, he examined it more carefully.

"Oh... Wait. That was tomorrow. My first class today is.... Governments yeah!" he added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 pm

"Back together for another year!"Francis cheered.He was truly excited that he wouldn't be alone,at least for first period.He was actually sort of excited to start school this year because of that.

"Class together and then a party.Shat could be better?"He placed his hand in the center of them,palm up,for a group high five.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:56 am

The Spaniard putted his hand over the Frenchman's and cheered: "Oh yeah! It will be an epic year, once again!" He turned his head to Gilbert: "So when is the party? You didn't tell us."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:09 am

Gilbert did the same move with his hands into his best friend's, cheerfully thinkung about how less boring government classes would be now that the bad touch trio would be united. Oh yes it would be fun~!

He then turned to the Spaniard

"Huuh. I said it earlier, probably on our first weekend of the year~! Like Saturday or somethingy like this. I'ma look in my secret beer-reserve and go buy some more~!" he grinned
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:21 am

"Saturday sounds good,"Francis said.He nodded."I'll send out invitations to some classmates later.Then we'll have even more fun!"He laughed a bit,excited for the party.

"Gil,don't drink too much.Don't want you stripping around the school.Although.."A sly grin crossed his face."Wouldn't be so bad."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Gilbert turned his face from the Spaniard to look at his other friend.

"Awe come on Francis! I only strip when i am completely wasted! Plus, I'm sexy and you know it so it would just be intertainment for you guys~!" he grinned.
"Anyway, the only place I'm going to strip will probably be my bedroom... If you know what I mean..." the Prussian winked to his french friend.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Francis laughed softly."Hon hon hon.Oui,I do know what you mean.I'd like to see it."He winked playfully and wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.He leaned against the wall,adjusting his backpack slightly."Well,we shall get completely wasted at this party."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Prussia grinned wildly.

"you said it!" he shouted!

"Being wasted is what I do best in a party... okai maybe after ending the evening in my room with someone else~!" he then added, looking at his friend.

Then, turning to the Spaniard::
"How about you Tonio?! Wanna get wasted on Saturday night with us~?!"

He finished his sentence with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:17 am

"Um.. No thanks.. I like drinking and all, but I don't want to get drunk.. Especially if Lovi's going to be there." The Spaniard answered sadly. He would have wanted to get drunk, but apparently, drinking has never done that much good to him.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 am

Gilbert finally realized what his friend was talking about.

"Ohhh! Yeah. I get it. Yeah, i think it's better if don't drink that much too. You really are weird when you drink!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:50 am

"Yeah apparently I beat people and rape them..." The Spaniard answered unsure. That's what people had told him.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:05 am

"Yeah, I know. I kind of noticed it. That's why you get thrown out of bars and clubs when you drink alot." the Prussian sighed.

"I guess only me and Francis are going to drink like there's no tomorrow then."
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 am

"That sucks! I'll be left alone and I'll have to be the one taking care of you guys if something happens to you!" he whined and pouted. "But anyways... I understand. I just hope I'll get something from the party.."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:12 am

"What would you want to have in a party Tonio?" Gilbert asked.

"Anyway, I'm looking foward having lits of fun, maybe getting laid if the occasion shows up." he added, grinning -as usual-.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:16 am

He hesitated a bit. "Well you know, same as you. I guess..." He mumbled. "Actually no. That is what I want! I want to make love too! But not with any random person..."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:22 am

Rolling his eyes discretely, the albino retorted::

"Oh. Yeah, your feeling thingy with the Italian dude.. Don't worry, if he drinks he'll stick to anyone."
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 pm

"We,making love would be the best thing to happen at the party,but sadly,I doubt I'll get any."Francis shrugged sadly,dramatically.He knew that,if he wanted anything physical,there was a line of girls and guys wanting him,but this did not appeal to the romantic.No,he wanted someone to date,to love..Of course,the one that he wanted wasn't willing.So Francis accepted that he'd have nothing.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:47 pm

The Spaniard tsked. "I don't want Lovi to have sex with me if he's drunk! I want him to want to and be all there when it happens." He explained to the albino. He then turned to Francis amazed. "Really? You can have anyone you want! I don't understand why you wouldn't get any."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Gilbert look at the blonde curiously.

"wait what?!" since when was the Frenchman all sad about not having anyone to sleep with? The albino then turned to the Spaniard, sighing.

"Dude. I know you'd like it to happen like that but.. Geez.. This Italian guy doesn't. Good luck with that."

The Prussian didn't understand much now. Since when his two best friends were all crappy lovey sad about a certain person?
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Francis merely waved his hand,as if waving off his problems."Now,Tonio,what you must do is take what life gives you.But take it wisely.Say,if life gives you a drunk Lovino willing to have sex,you bring him home and care for him.He'll be thankful that you didn't take advantage of him.But,if life gives you..Tomatoes..You eat them."He laughed softly and nodded,grinning.

"Though I don't need to tell you that twice,oui?"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 pm

The Spaniard looked at Gilbert:"Pffft Lovi wants me! I'm sure about it..." He said uncertain. He then turned to Francis and smiled softly. "Of course, i would never take advantages of him... And I love tomatoes!" he exclaimed brightly. "But I don't get the point in all of this?" he was confused by the tomato part.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Gilbert looked at his friend weirdly.

"Tonio.. I think that.. Before the sex part, you should maybe think about a relationship between the two of you... What isn't even existing right now.." he sighed
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 pm

"I meant life is a sort of..Give and take thing.."Francis shook his head,disappointed that he didn't seem to make much sense to the Spaniard."Well..Things will work in your favor,mon ami.We are the Bad Touch Trio,and we get what we want."He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Gilbert grinned, and nodded.

"Yep! Francis' right Tonio~!" he simply added.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

The Spaniard smiled. "Yeah, you guys are right! I will make Lovi love me!" He exclaimed passion in his eyes. "So anyways, when's our class?" he changed subject.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:10 pm

The albino looked at his cellphone.
"Huuuh. In about 3 minutes." he answered. "Hehe, oups." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:13 pm

"Oui,what Gil said.I say we start walking,hate to be late,"Francis said,shrugging."On the first day,being late would be rather bad."He nodded and looked towards the end of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Gilbert nodded and started to walk slowly, making a sign to his friends to follow him.
"Yep. We should have the teachers on our side for once." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 pm

"Good idea!" the Spaniard answered, following his best friend.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Francis followed his two friends,running a bit to catch up.He wrapped his arms around their necks happily."I declare that this will be the best year yet."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 pm

"Heh! Fuck yes!" The Prussian agreed, letting the Frenchman wrap his arm around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the others.    Waiting for the others.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the others.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: School Entrance :: Stairs-
Jump to: