Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Italy
Admin
North Italy

A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] Empty
PostSubject: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Feliciano was wandering in the halls when he arrived right in front of the room 69. He smiled immediately when he saw the number, not because he was a perverted mind, far from that, he was just happy because he knew it was gilbert's room! The Prussian had given him a duplicate of his room’s key, so he thought he could as well just make a little visit~! After all he had his friend’s permission to come in whenever he wanted to! So, why not?

He searched his pants pocket to find the key and pulled it out, looking at it a little for the first time. Well… it was a normal key I guess. But it was probably more “awesome” then any other key for the Prussian, because it gave to his room, obviously. And with all that said, the young Italian boy unlocked the door and opened the door.

“ciaaaaao~~!”
He called out in his usual cheerful voice as he closed the door back behind him and made his way up to the bed to sit on it.

Last edited by North Italy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 pm

The albino was quietly sleeping when the Italian's voice made him jump in thrill and land on the ground. Damn it, just when his dream began to be interesting!  
Gilbert slowly -but awesomely- got up from the frozen floor, which was even colder since the Prussian was wearing boxer-shorts.

"Ouch wtf!

He then turned his head to look at his guest, whom was wearing the biggest smile he had seen on anybody's face. -Seriously, even Antonio's pedo smile wasn't like this one-.

" Oh Guten tag Feli!" he added with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
North Italy
Admin
North Italy

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 am

He looked at him and blinked a little to what had just happened. But didn’t think about it all that much. Feliciano was really bad at reading the atmosphere so he wouldn’t really realize if ever he got too annoying to his friend. However, people tend to like him a lot, saying he was adorable and everything (but, yet again, Feli wouldn’t realize about that as well).

The Italian turned on himself a little to face the other, keeping his bright smile.

“ve~! I was walking around and felt like visiting your room~! And say ciao, too~!”

He talked in a happy tone of voice, and gestured a lot as he talked, the typical Italian gesturing. Feli was just really happy to get to talk with him! Even if his fratello would often yell at him for being too close to the “potato bastards” and all the other “bastards” too. But even with all the yelling he was supporting, he’d still talk with his friends no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

Gilbert stared up at him in confusion at every hand movement Feliciano would make. It sure was special looking at a speaking Italian. They had this habit to talk with hand movements that was really weird. Once, Gilbert thought about it and asked himself if you tied an Italian's hand behind his back, would he stop talking? He never got the chance to try it. -even if he tried once with feliciano's older brother, that automatically thought that the albino wanted to rape him and responded by a headbutt that gave gilbert the worst headache of his life-.

"That's.. Awesome Feli! Next time, just try not to wake me up with an heart attack kay?! So, how're you doing little Italian~?"

He slowly went to the kitchen, taking a glass of water into his hands.

"Do you want something to drink or eat since you're in here~?!" he calmly asked his guest.
Back to top Go down
North Italy
Admin
North Italy

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:57 pm

The italian boy was quiet hyper right now, just because he was happy to see a friend~!
He made a really big smile to his friend, following him to the kitchen.

"veh~ dispiace to have woke you up~! " he said, not being really that much sorry in fact.

He looked at him serving himself water, now realizing he was kinda thirsty. And when prussia asked the question he got once again super happy and strolled happily up to him.

"si si~! water per favore~! unless you have wine, ve~ wine is good too~"

Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 pm

The albino looked at the Italian, surprised.

"Huuh. It's fine. I was just sleepig in a little anyway!" he finally grinned, serving himself his glass of water then drinking his first gulp. When Feliciano finally talked he simply looked at him in disbelief.

"Huuh... Do I look like someone drinking wine?" he laughed, but then stopped to think about it for a second. Or two.. Okai maybe more because it was Prussia. But then he came to his minded conclusion and finally let out::

"Hey Feli, Saturday I'm organizing my first party in here~! Wanna be part of it? I could buy wine for you and your brother if you guys come! Anyway Francis would've probably asked to buy some for him anyway cause he's a fancy bastard!" he rolled his eyes "So what do you think?" he finished.
Back to top Go down
North Italy
Admin
North Italy

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 am

He smiled big at the proposition, being invited to a party was great~! and by the sound of it big brother france would also be apart of it~! |

"ah~ veh! i want to come to the party! it sounds cool ~"

from what he knew, there would be the three of them (italy, france, prussia) but who else would go? He wondered, and suddenly kinda hoped his brother was also invited~

" who will be there~? is fratello invited~? veh~? "
he asked eagerly.
He was looking forward to see everyone and have fun already~!
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:00 am

The Prussian smiled at the little brunette, patting his head.

"Well, first of all, there's going to be me, Tonio and Francis. Then I asked the both of them to invite as much awesome people as they could, and as if it was surprising, Tonio asked if he could invite your big bro cause he likes him alot or some other thingy like that, I wasn't listening back then." he said, rolling his eyes.
"So yes your big brother's invited. And you can bring someone cool if you want to.. as long as it's not fuckface Austria or someone I can't stand!" he added.

The albino then chugged the rest of his glass of water after giving one to the Italian boy. Damn, when he thinked about it, this party was going to be sooo awesome. Gilbert couldn't wait for it.

"Oh! One last thing" he continued. "Is there anything you want me to bring out of the liquor store -besides wine- cause I already know you'll drink some!"
Back to top Go down
North Italy
Admin
North Italy

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 pm

He made what probably was the biggest smile ever made by the human kind. If his brother was invited then it would be a reaaaally great party!
Well, Feliciano didn't have the best of relations with his brother. But he didn't mind much. His brother was a very important person for him, and he really cared about his older brother.

"cool! fratello is coming~!! "He joyfully exclaimed when the prussian told him.

And then he asked if he wanted to get something else to drink then wine, and the answer was pretty clear and immediate for Feliciano.

"Amaretto Da Vinci~! it's very very good veh~!"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:37 pm

The Prussian blinked a few times after hearing the name he just heard. Hmm, maybe he should take note of it somewhere so he won't forget about it and let a little cute Italian be sad on the day of his party. The albino quit the kitchen for a couple of seconds before coming back to the Italian.
"A-ma--retto---Da Vinci" he noted on his little piece of paper with a pet chick in the background. Yeeeah, that was some badass paper sheets.

"Probably some Italian stuff right?" he then asked the brunette standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
North Italy
Admin
North Italy

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 pm

He nodded energetically. Amaretto was the first alcohol drink he had tasted in his life, and it was why he was choosing this specific sort for the party, but he could give some other ideas of alcohol too. There was a lot of Italian drink that were pretty good.

“si si~ it is! Ve!” he replied to the question
“If you want some more idea of drink I know some more~! Like Limoncello~ that’s pretty good too! Or Grappa ve~”

At first, no one would really expect the young Italian to know so much about liquors. But he actually did, he was just not the addicted type.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Nodding, the Prussian kept writing on his paper before finally looking back at the brunette standing in front of him.
"Yeah... Limoncinno... Limoncello thingy! Lud brang me some when he visited Italy the other time! And it actualy was pretty good!" he said, a big grin on his awesome face.

Yep. Trying different things for once couldn't hurt. Also, the Italian liquor he tried really was good so yeah he was really open of trying new ones. Sure it would never as great as a good old beer, but only stupid people aren't open!

Gilbert smiled at the Italian and added::
"Is that when he went to Italy that you met my brother~?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]   A "normal" visit~!  [PV prussia] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "normal" visit~! [PV prussia]
Page 1 of 1