Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

A chat with the American brothers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada

Canada

A chat with the American brothers Empty
PostSubject: A chat with the American brothers   A chat with the American brothers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 am

Matthew walked down the halls of the dorm looking at the passing numbers, trying to find Room 50. Once he found the room he was looking for he knocked lightly hoping that his brother was there. He felt like it was time for the two to get together and have a chat.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: A chat with the American brothers   A chat with the American brothers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 pm

((Sorry I'm super late, forums still confuse me, ono;))

Alfred was supposed to be studying, but was distracted by the internet instead. Studying was lame anyways, I mean, who /wanted/ to study, right? When there was a light knock at the door, Alfred happily took the new distraction, and opened the door, seeing his brother. "Hey Mattie~ Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: A chat with the American brothers   A chat with the American brothers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 pm

"Nothing much Al....Just felt like seeing you again is all"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: A chat with the American brothers   A chat with the American brothers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm

"You know we have classes together though, right? We see each other basically everyday." He pointed out, but let his slightly older brother in nonetheless. "Shouldn't you be studying anyways?" He asked, hypocritically.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: A chat with the American brothers   A chat with the American brothers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:08 pm

"For your information I already finished my work, unlike you who procrastinate" he remarked before sitting down at his desk. "So how have you been lately?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chat with the American brothers   A chat with the American brothers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chat with the American brothers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 50-
Jump to: