Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Night at the club with Francis And Iggy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
France

France

Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 am

Francis leaned against Antonio,sighing dramatically."I never felt this way!"he said sadly."It's never been like this.Usually the person likes moi first and then chases me,or if I like them they accept moi.This is haaaard.."He pouted,sliding a bit.He then stood and stumbled over to a trash barrel on the sidewalk.He leaned over it and was soon loosing his lunch.When he was finished,he whined.

"Toniiii..I'm siiiick.."he whined.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 am

Realizing what the Britain just had said he finally shouted:
"For God's Fuck! Yes he did!"
He pouted, but immediately laughed as he thought about the face he was doing a few seconds ago.
"We-we must kill this Napo-napoleon thingy for all the things he had done to my people!" he loudly said, then asked. "Oh man.. Iggy.. Do- do I sound like a black guy by saying this..? C-cause I wouldn't want to, cause.. you know, the lama staring at me out there is freaking the crap out of me b-by asking me food and jewlery.. I- I mean, Dude! I not has jewlery!" he shouted again before bursting in laugh.
"Hehehe, Lama." he whiped a tear off his eyes, hardening his grip on the Britain.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

Arthur just stared at him for a second after he'd gone silent, then broke out into absolute laughter.

"W-What? A l-llama!? Hahaha, llamas spit, don't they?" And he spat on the ground. "I'm a llama!" he kept on laughing. "Come, Prussian! We must go seek out these Napoleons and Armadas so we can get revenge or whatnot!" he cheered, turning to the barman. "J-Just add all that to his tab, okay?" he pointed at Gilbert. "We might be back after we sink some ships."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am

Gilbery laughed as hos friends spat on the ground and looked at the barman with a grin.
"Huh.. Y-yeah. Add thia to my credit card!" he shouted before standing up, taking Arthur in bride's style and finally put him back on the ground.
"Yeah let's go!" he said. "H-hey! I have little plastic boats for the bath in my dorm! W-we should like totally go sink them while taking a bubble bath... Hehe bubbles. I like 'em..!" he laughed again before taking the Brit's hand and walking toward the door's direction, unstabble and tripping at every step he made.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 am

Just as they stepped outside into the cold night air, Arthur registered what Gilbert had said and made a grimace.

"W-Whaaaaat? I'm not gonna get naked with you!" he cried out in half-amusement, half-dread.

Last edited by England on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 am

The Spaniard looked at his friend sadly. He went to him and helped him to stand. "I know..." The Frenchman was really drunk and obviously was hurt... because of Arthur. Not that it was really Arthur's fault all that much, but still. "I'm sure it's going to happen." He smiled softly. "Arthur might.. um.. reject you all the time, but I'm sure that deep down he has something for you! Don't worry! You're handsome, funny, nice and my best friend! Everything's going to be alright!" He smiled and patted his friend's back softly.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 am

The Prussian laughed loudly.
"Geez Iggy! We can wear a swimwear if you're not a ease with your body!" he said while carefully watching his steps as they walked in the Academy's direction still pulling on the Englishman's arm.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:06 am

Francis leaned against Antonio,whining."He'll never like moi,"he whined softly.He looked up when Gilbert and Arthur walked out.He waved a bit,looking rather dreadful.

"Ugh..We should return to the school.."He stood up straight,only to sway and nearly fall over.He chose to cling to Antonio."I don't know about you,but I feel..Drunk."He chuckled a bit at the fact that he stated the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 am

The Spaniard frowned. "Don't say that! Where's my optimist friend? Optimism, Francis!" He exclaimed, trying to make the Frenchman feel better. He then agreed to Francis' proposition to go back to the school and laughed at his friend's last sentence. "Haha! Yes you are drunk." he shook his head with a soft smile. "Come on, let's head back." And he helped his friend walk to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:20 am

"WAIT, I WANT TO ROLL." Arthur cut off suddenly, dropping to the ground and rolling. "Look, I'm a barrel of rum. Yohoho, a pirate's life for me~ Oh, rum... That sounds good just about now... Why did we leave the bar anyways? It was just getting rowdy in there."
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 am

Francis clung to Antonio,sighing.He watched Arthur momentarily before making a weird sighing noise and burying his face in Antonio's chest.He hummed softly and stumbled alongside the Spaniard."Can you bring moi to my room?I need some help.."He looked up at his friend and offered a smile.His head was sore already and his limbs felt like lead.His movements were slow,and he sort of fell behind with Antonio's steps,despite being pretty much attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 am

The albino laughed as he looked at Arthur rolling on the ground.
"Heh! W-wait. I don't know why we left... Oh! Yeah! We wanted to sank armagedondaga-something!" he shouted loudly.
"I- i don't want to sunk those evil boat by myself or they'll get me alive I-I-I...
Huhh. Yeah! Iggy! Will you come with me~?" he added, puppy-facing his friend lying on the ground before giving him his hand so he would help him get up if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am

"YES!" Arthur took Gilbert's hand and pulled himself up, wobbling on his legs. "LET US GO SINK ARMADAS AND NAPOLEONS." he declared loudly, coughing as he finished and rubbing his sore throat. "COME!" he added once the pain had died down, woozily leading Gilbert towards the Academy's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:39 am

Gilbert followed the Brit, laughing once again while he looked at him being so happy, so.. Changed.
"Heh! Fuck yes! Let's go!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 am

Antonio really felt bad for his friend. He sighed too and helped him more. "Of course I'll help you to your room." He answered with a smile. "You need a good night sleep. Then everything will be okay tomorrow morning! Except maybe the headache..." he mumbled the last part. Once in the Academy he made his way to Francis' room, still helping the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night at the club with Francis And Iggy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: Town :: The Club-
Jump to: