Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

After the bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spain
Admin
Spain

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:48 am

Antonio easily opened his Friend's door with the latter's keys he had taken from his pocket. He carried his friend to his bed and helped him in his covers. "Here. Do you need anything else?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
France

France

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 am

Francis yawned and sat up.He tossed off a few articles of clothing and sighed."Mm..Do you have to go?I'd hate to be alone..Plus getting up will be hard tomorrow.."He made a sad face at his friend.

"You could spend the night.It wouldn't be a bad idea.."He nodded and reached up to grab onto Antonio's sleeve."If not..Thank you for all the help,mon ami."
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 am

"Oh I don't mind at all! Helping you is a pleasure!" He smiled. "Then, sure. I'll spend the night with you." he smiled and then chuckled. "This sentence sounded so weird!"
Back to top Go down
France

France

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 am

Francis wiggled his eyebrows and lifted the blankets for Antonio.He chuckled softly."Honhon,spend the night with moi?Well,if you insist.."He shook his head,laughing more."Mon dieu..I'm sorry,I had to make jokes."He nuzzled into his pillow and yawned softly.He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 am

The Spaniard smiled. "It's alright. Now I recognize you!" He moved closer to the Frenchman, motioning he'll lye next to him in the bed.
Back to top Go down
France

France

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 am

Francis made enough room for Antonio in the bed,thankful for the fact that he had a large bed.He yawned and curled up more."Mm..This is nice.."he said happily."Well..Good night,mon ami.And merci.For everything."He hugged his friend and then cuddled his pillow.It wasn't long until he passed out,falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 am

The Spaniard hugged his friend back. "De nada. Sleep well now." he whispered and attempt to fall asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
France

France

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 am

It wasn't long until the Frenchman's alarm clock was ringing,signaling morning and that it was time to get ready for classes.He groaned loudly and hit the button to turn it off,slowly sitting up.He clutched his head,regretting every drink he had the previous night.He slowly stood and went to the kitchen to find something to eat so he could take painkillers.He then remembered that his friend had spent the night."Toni!"he called."Tu as faim?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the bar   After the bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 14-
Jump to: