Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brotherly Hate Date?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotland

Scotland

A Brotherly Hate Date? Empty
PostSubject: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Rory sighed as he leisurely roamed the halls, taking his time on his way to his brother's room. He didn't really hate Arthur as much as he let on, it was more a matter of how pissy the Briton was whenever they met. Seeing as how conversing amongst people and in the public eye didn't particularly suit either of them for a positive visit, the redhead thought it was worth a shot to get some alone 'family' time with the irritable blonde.

With him he bore a rather large dvd case, which was the complete Series Five of their family's favorite show, Doctor Who. Rory had received this marvelous present for Christmas, and thought he and Arthur might be able to bond over watching the adventures of Matt Smith and maybe a Scotch. So with this positive and hopeful mind frame, Rory finally reached Arthur's dorm room and gently knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 am

Arthur was reading another Shakespeare, analyzing the complicated language with glee, when a knock broke through his reverie.

"If that you, frog? I don't want to see you." He called distractedly, not even getting up to lock the door despite knowing that Francis, being Francis, would creep in even if he said he didn't want him around.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 am

Rory quite literally started cracking up when he heard his brother's response to the knocking. Jiggling the doorknob to find it unlocked, the redhead let himself in, shutting the dorm door behind him.

"Oh I know that one's a lie, eh?" he said, strolling casually over to Arthur, a soft grin on his face. Chuckling, he looked over the Briton somehow still captivated by his Shakespeare.

"I know you'd probably love to have Froggy Boy over, huh?"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 am

"I fucking hate the frog." Arthur muttered, not looking up at his brother, and instead turning the page of his book. "I don't see why I would want to have him around if I hate him. Logic." he hummed, underlining something in the book and putting the tip of the pencil in his mouth, toying with it between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 am

Rory tutted, moving to lean up against the chair Arthur was sitting in. "There you go lying again, with all your silly logic to back it up," he said, very matter-of-factly, gazing down at the complex literature the blonde was working on. Sighing, he held the dvd case he had been holding in front of the book to distract his brother, swinging it to and fro a little.

"Look what I brought ye."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

Arthur's eyes darted idly to the DVD then returned to the book. Puck was just about to squeeze the magical flower juice on the young lovers' eyes, he couldn't miss it now... Until he realized what the DVD was.

He perked up immediately, slipping his pencil in between the pages and closing the book. He then looked up hopefully at his brother, eyes almost brimming with a silent plea.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 am

A smirk soon played on Rory's lips at Arthur's reaction. That hopeful, pleading look? Bingo.

"Oh what? You want to watch this with me?" he cooed teasingly, looking down at Arthur. His idea was playing out perfectly, and his brother was falling right in. Oh, the magic that a alien time lord who can travel throughout all of time and space can work on a stubborn, grumpy Briton was simply beautiful.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:22 am

Arthur's bright look was suddenly replaced by a suspicious look, and he glared up at his brother.

"..... What's the catch? You can't simply waltz in and be offering to watch Doctor Who with me. What do I owe you? Are you gonna stab me while I'm too concentrated on the climax to care?" he crossed his arms and raised one of his huge brows.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 am

Rory put up his hands, an innocent look on his face, though still smiling down at his brother. What a un-trusting little prat, he thought, shaking his head a bit sadly.

"I can't? What is it illegal or somethin'?" he teased jokingly, even going to far as to toss the DVD onto Arthur lap to prove his good intent. "I just wanted to watch some good old Doctor Who with my brother, unless of course.." He paused for a moment, dramatically, tensely.

"Unless you don't want to watch it at all."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:34 am

Arthur looked at him for about half a second before bounding out of bed, DVD in hand.

"MY TV'S HERE, PULL THE COUCH WHILE I HOOK UP THE DVD PLAYER."
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am

Once again, Rory was pitched into a fit of giggles, highly amused by Arthur's current behavior. Once under control of his childish laughter, the redhead did as his little brother said, pulling the couch and plopping himself down upon it.

"You don't normally just keep the DVD player hooked up? Weirdo."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:28 am

"I was browsing for the news channel last time I opened the telly. I'd rather spend time reading." he huffed and put the DVD in, all but skipping back to the couch and jumping down on it, a smile threatening to pull the corners of lips up.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 am

Rosa was strolling through the halls when she heard the Doctor Who theme song coming out of room 85. She got so excited when she heard the familiar tune that she burst through the door not caring whose room it was.

" OMG!!!! DOCTOR WHO!!!!! " she exclaimed.

When she finally calmed down to glance at her surroundings, she noticed that she had rudely burst into Arthur's room and was surely going to get scolded for it, if not now then surely later.

There was someone sitting next to Arthur who Rosa hadn't met yet so she assumed he was new to the college. He looked a little like Arthur himself, but not quite.

As far as first impressions go, Rosa was sure that the one she just made on the newcomer wasn't exactly a good one. She was such a nerd sometimes.

Rosa turned to the newcomer " Hi there, I'm Rosa and I represent the country Croatia at the academy. It is a pleasure to meet you" she said curtseying slightly."Do you guys mind if I stay and watch Doctor Who with you?" she added speaking more to Arthur than the person sitting next to him.

Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Arthur looked up at her, a bit startled at her sudden appearance, and edged away from Rory, not even remembering when he'd gotten so close.

"Uhh..." he stuttered a bit, a bit embarrassed by the situation. Thankfully, it had only been Rosa bursting in like that. Imagine if Francis had been the one to step in out of the blue. He really should learn to lock his doors. "If Rory doesn't mind... But you'll have to pull a chair from the kitchen cause there's no more place on the couch... Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Rory frowned a little, both at the appearance of this Rosa girl, and his brother's embarrassed behavior. Gee, was being seen with the redhead that bad? The girl probably didn't even know who he was. He didn't suppose there was a problem with the girl's request, though it dampened the Scot's hopes of spending some time alone with his brother. Not that he could say that of course, Arthur didn't even know that was his original intentions.

Sighing and running his fingers through his hair, Rory nodded, leaning back into the couch and resting his arm leisurely along the back. "Well.. I suppose it wouldn't be a problem," he said in the most polite tone possible for him. He would at least be a gentlemen about it, even if he didn't particularly take a fancy to the idea.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Arthur looked at his brother, to Rosa, then back at his brother, and frowned. He knew that tone all too well. Another glance thrown out of the corner of his eyes confirmed his thoughts. He sighed and tried not to hate himself for what he was going to say next.

"...So...Croatia... I'd uhh... Like you to meet Rory, my older brother. He just got into the academy and it's the first time since a very long while ago that we've seen each other. We were, uhh... Hoping to catch up, you know, all that..." he trailed off in an embarrassed silence, cheeks going pink.

But he couldn't give up now. After coming this far, he had to keep going until the end.

"So... Listen, Rosa, love, how about we throw a huge Doctor Who marathon party on a weekend or another instead? I know that a lot of students here are a fan of Doctor Who, so it would be nice if we invited them all for a marathon. I'm sure Rory could lend us his DVDs for the party, right, Rory? It'll be fun if we are a lot more people than just three. And we can have snacks, too. I don't have anything in my cupboard right now, so it's kind of boring."
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:55 pm

" Thank you Arthur! Having a Doctor Who party would be great! Let me know when you've got a date organised" she said pretty much tackling him into a hug.

" I didn't mean to interrupt your family time together, and is there anything I can get you guys before I leave, to save you having to get off of the couch?" She said once she regained her composure from previously hugging Arthur.

"By the way, I had a suspicion you guys were related in some way, and awesome name Rory~!......Sorry, I talk too much sometimes"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:10 pm

"You took that well..." Arthur chuckled nervously. "Sorry if we couldn't make it this time. Like I said, though, a party it is."

He then grabbed the remote and smiled.

"It's really nice of you to offer, but I think we'll be fine. I don't even have anything to munch on in my cupboards, so I think we're okay. Thanks, though." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:22 pm

" Don't worry about it. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to organising things: dates, times, whatever. Because It's only my father and I at home, I have so much time on my hands and I learned to respect how important it is for others to spend time with their family, friends and loved ones, so I would never want to impede on anyone's time with someone else" she ran her fingers through her hair before continuing on.

" You have no idea how awesome you are. Making time for both family and friends isn't easy, and a lot of people envy that" she said with a smile.
" Well, don't let me be a hindrance any longer~!" with that, Rosa made her way to the door to let herself out.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 pm

"Thank you, Rosa, you're really nice. I'll see you some other time, alright?" Arthur smiled at her as he watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Rory had been watching the scene unfold, sitting quietly and letting his brother handle the situation. When the girl had left, the redhead shifted a little on the couch, smiling at Arthur.

"Thank for doing that, brother, I probably wouldn't've handle's that well," he said, chuckling and leaning back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 pm

England wrote:
"Thank you, Rosa, you're really nice. I'll see you some other time, alright?" Arthur smiled at her as he watched her leave.

"Of course you will~! I won't let you get away that easily" she said laughing a little at her remark. She opened Arthur's door and let herself out into the corridor, shutting it quietly as she went.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:17 pm

"You sounded like you really wanted the brotherly bonding time. It looks like Doctor Who is the only thing we can bond over these days." Arthur chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Rory cracked up a little, grinning at his brother. "Well it certainly seems to be the only way to get your attention now and days." Sighing a little, because he knew this was true, the redhead shifted his gaze away from Arthur.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 pm

"I just have a lot to think about. I'm still trying to sort some stuff I have to deal with." Arthur answered vaguely, humming along as the theme music started.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 am

Rory simply nodded, deciding not to pry any further into Arthur's life and problems. Instead, he turned his attention to the tv. "I decided to bring the Matt Smith season this time, even though I own all of Tennant's to boot," he said, changing the subject.

"I figured we could go for a change in our Doctors, hm?"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:53 pm

"They're both wonderful. Then again, I was hoping to see the Shakespeare episode in David Tennant's season. Oh well, I'll go watch it online some other time. Besides, I think we're better off watching the season with good old Rory in it." Arthur chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Grinning, Rory nodded. "Yup, good ol' Rory." Naturally, the similarity of the character's name and his own was simply coincidence, but it was still amusing.

"Y'know, to this day I tend to wish I was the Rory by the Doctor's side," he admitted, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:05 pm

"Screw being a companion, I want to be the next Doctor myself." Arthur pouted, crossing his arms. "Imagine. Arthur Kirkland, the 12th Doctor... Sounds good, doesn't it?" he sighed dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Rory snorted in amusement. "Ya right, like you got what it takes to be the Doctor," he teased, nudging his brother. "You're much to stubborn."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:25 pm

"Hmph. Well, once the Doctor puts his mind to something, he does it. Being stubborn is a good thing." Arthur nudged him back, huffing.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 pm

"Oh, but the Doctors are always so witty, and not to mention funny, and you hardly qualify for either." Rory grinned, running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:15 am

"You just wish you were as witty as I am." Arthur frowned. "I may not have a conventional sense of humour, but I do have one, at least." he rolled his eyes. "Besides, I'm not going to the auditions for the next Doctor or anything. I'd rather let Matt Smith immortalize the wonders of Doctor Who just like predecessors. And... I'm not too good of an actor." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:29 am

Rory smiled softly and looked at his brother. "You could be a good actor if you were confident enough to." Chuckling, the redhead, turned to the screen. "Hell, you do a damn good enough job reading poetry and reciting Shakespeare with the finesse needed for such things."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:19 am

"Poetry reciting and acting aren't the same thing." Arthur blushed. "I can read, but I can't act." he muttered, turning towards the screen as well. "Hell, you're probably a better actor than me." he added as an afterthought. "You should be the next Doctor instead."
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Rory snorted at this notion. "Me? The new Doctor?" Shaking his head with a smile, he had to disagree. "That's ridiculous. I may be quite a fabulous actor, but no where near Doctor worthy."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm

"Sarcasm, brother dear." Arthur huffed and rolled his eyes in amusement. "If you became the next Doctor.... I think their viewer count would drop so drastically, they'd have to close the entire show down." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Rory nearly burst out laughing. "Oh, you've GOT to be joking here, little brother!" Grinning and still chuckling a little, he ruffled Arthur's already messy blonde hair.

"More like they'd have to take me off the air for being too damn sexy, hm?"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

"More like they'd take you off the air for being so damn annoying." Arthur huffed, slapping his brother's hand away and trying his best to fix his hair back the way it was. "As if my hair wasn't bad enough BEFORE you messed it up, you just HAD to ruffle it again. I'm not a dog you can pet, you know." he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:26 am

Rory cracked up at his brother's upset over a silly thing like the blonde's rats nest of hair. "Oh, loosen up Artie! you're always acting like you've got a big ol' stick up your ass," he teased, continuing to play with Arthur's hair, even after having his hand slapped away.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 am

"I do NOT have a bloody stick up my ass." Arthur growled, swatting his hand away time after time. "I'm just well-mannered and cool-headed."
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Rory let out a laugh at this, unable to help it. "Oh yes and that's why you get all moody and pissy over silly little things!" Sighing in amusement, the Scot muttered to himself, "Well-mannered and cool-headed, how funny.."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:07 pm

"I do not!" Arthur looked a bit insulted. "I simply have limits to my tolerance, like every other human being. And the lot of you are pushing past them one too many times." he crossed his arms and stared at the screen determinately instead of his brother's amused face.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 am

Rory huffed just a bit and turned to the screen as well, instinctively moving his hand to reach for the pack of cigarettes in his pocket, but freezing up, reluctantly pulling back from it, knowing his brother would get even more pissed. Damn habit. Anytime something pissed him off or even irritated him in the slightest, he'd always reach for a smoke. Upset? Smoke. Mad? Smoke. Stressed? Smoke. What a wonderful thing. Sighing and gritting his teeth, Rory leaned back and tried to relax his slight tenseness.

"Damn short tolerance it seems," he muttered almost sadly, under his breath which made it barely audible.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Arthur ignored what his brother had muttered, not even having heard what it was, but did see the furtive hand movement towards his pockets. He gritted his teeth. Despite not having pulled them out, Rory had still gotten the instinct of reaching for them. That was almost as bad.

Determination flashing through his eyes, he snaked his hand towards Rory and in the blink of an eye, he'd lodged the pack of cigarettes out, holding them in his opposite hand and frowning at them.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Rory widened his eyes and made to try and snatch his cigarettes before his brother got at them, but it was too late. "No!" he hissed, glaring at Arthur. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he growled, confused and irritated that the blonde had done that. What was his deal?
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 pm

"I'm helping you, like the proper brother I should have been all this time." Arthur coolly replied and got up, going directly for the trash bin on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 pm

"No!" Rory repeated, eyes widening and getting up after his brother to grab his sleeve. "Give those back!" he growled, a desperate look in his eye. Arthur would not do this, no way in hell could the Brit do this.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Arthur completely ignored him and all but joyfully tossed the pack of cigarettes into the trash. He then turned around, looking accomplished, and crossed his arms triumphantly.

"Rory, calm your bloody tits. You don't need your bloody packs of fags weighing in your pockets to live." he answered to his brother's desperate look.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Rory glared at his brother fuming. The stupid boy didn't even understand. Oh sure, the redhead had tried to quit before. He's tried so many, many times. "It's not that easy, Arthur!" he shouted, stressing out now. He gripped his hair in his fists, squeezing his eyes shut.

"You don't even understand, Arthur! You're just a petulant child, and tossing one pack of fags doesn't solve shit!" Groaning, Rory fell back into the couch, burying his face in his hands. What a pleasant visit this was. "I should know that by now.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Hate Date?   A Brotherly Hate Date? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brotherly Hate Date?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 85-
Jump to: