Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Can you help me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada

Canada

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:19 am

Matthew sighs and hits his head on the desk in frustration, This project he was working on was going to be a tedious task, the project requires a script and he's never writen one before! He got up and went to room 85, in hopes Arthur could help him. He knocked on the door lightly and stood back waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 pm

As he heard the knock, Arthur sighed. Would NOBODY let him read his Shakespeare in peace? Embracing his inner gentleman, though, he put his pencil into the book as a bookmark and got up to open the door, wondering who it could be.

He was still wondering who it was as he opened the door and came face-to-face with... with.... ehm...

"Uhh... Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Matthew saw the confused look and sighed, as usual someone forgot who he was. "I'm Matthew, we met in the hallway on the first day?" he said hoping the other didn't forget.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Arthur stared at him a bit longer, looking back. The first day, hallway, meeting new people, and...

"Oh, yes, Matthew!" he snapped his fingers, wondering how he could have forgotten the quiet boy. "Yes, Matthew, did you need something?" he cocked his head curiously, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Matthew smiled a bit "Well, I'm working on a project, well a movie type project, however...I'm struggling on writing the script..."
Back to top Go down
England

England

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

"Oh." Arthur blinked at him, then tried smiling a bit. "Well, if you have trouble with anything that has to do with the English language, you're always welcome to come knock on my door." he pushed the door wider. "Come on in and we'll see what we can do."
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:22 pm

"Well the thing is, I'm well in the English Language but it's the whole putting the scenes and stuff together...." He confessed before walking inside.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 pm

"Oh, alright. You're going to do your own work, though, and I'm going to help where you're stuck. I can't do your homework for you, that would be senseless. Sound good?" Arthur smiled, inviting him to his work desk, pulling the chair for him to sit on and turning on his reading lamp.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"Of course I am....The only problem is putting emotion into the characters"
Back to top Go down
England

England

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 pm

"To solve that problem when I'm having writer's block, I put myself in the character's place and imagine how I would feel. And then, I write down everything that passes through my mind and try to bring out the general direction of the emotion." Arthur tried explaining. "It's a bit hard to explain because everyone has their own style of writing. Still, show me what you're having problems with, and I'll try to direct you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 85-
Jump to: