Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Visiting an old friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
France

France

Visiting an old friend Empty
PostSubject: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Francis happily left his dorm room.He wanted to see his old friend again,since they haven't hung out alone in a long time.He thought maybe the Scot could show him that Doctor Who show that everyone seemed to be obsessed with.He chuckled a little as he went to the door next door and knocked.

"Roryyyy!"he called cheerfully."It's me!Let me in!"
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Rory had been happily lying down on his cozy bed in his dorm, leaning against pillows and quite content with enjoying his bottle of Scotch and the latest copy of some personal reading, Terrier Fancy. This sub-section of the popular magazine Dog Fancy would be highly embarrassing to be caught with and so was marked by the Scot as his 'personal reading.' No one could ever know he enjoy such a frivolous things as a magazine about furry, endearing, borderline rat dogs, and so he was highly embarrassed of the topic.

And so, due to this, it made the redhead jump in fright when he heard a knock on the door and his friend calling to let him in. Rory scrambled to hide and lock away his heinous reading and frantically tried to ignore the faint blush on his cheeks from the surprising incident with no avail. Instead, he was forced to simply, gather himself up, inhale deeply, and make so that it he appeared calm, cool and collected as usual. Oh, and not to mention sexy as hell. Yeah. Sexy like a manly man who would never dream in his life of reading such a ridiculous and imponderable thing such as Terrier Fancy.

Running his fingers quickly through his hair, Rory went to open the door, smiling charmingly at the Frenchman. "'Ello there Francis," he said coolly, chuckling lightheartedly. "What brings ye?"
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Francis smiled a bit."Well,hello there.I just wanted to see one of my oldest friends,"he said.He pushed past Rory and entered his friend's dorm.He yawned softly.

"I'm quite bored.So amuse me,okay,Rory?"He chuckled and nodded,making himself comfortable on the couch."Why not show me that television show you Kirkland's adore.Doctor What."He laughed at his joke.Despite not knowing much about the show,he at least knew the name of it.He just wanted to see Rory get worked up over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting an old friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 15-
Jump to: