Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

China's Inscription!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
China

China

China's Inscription! Empty
PostSubject: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Name: Wang,Yao
Nicknames: Yao-Yao,Jao (most likely by Russia)
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Aiyaah!What a question! (Gay. ;P))
Category: Asiatic.
School rank: College
Room of your choice: 10

China's Inscription! Tumblr_ly7fbdvVjB1qbeu2zo1_250

Personal story: Yao grew up in China with his siblings,all adopted from other Asiatic countries.He was the oldest,and grew up trying to be like a parent to his siblings,though they turned him away and didn't respect him.He never felt unloved,though,because he always would have one come crying to him each day.While they did have both a mother and a father,they worked,thus leaving Yao as the babysitter for the much younger siblings.He took care of them,training the boys in fighting and helping teach the girls how to cook (Though one certain Taiwanese sister always threw food in his face.) It was a normal life.Until he went to high school.Since his siblings were older also,they didn't need him any more.The pain started when one of his brothers stabbed him in the back,leaving him alone.He never forgave him,and started growing angrier.He joined a small gang in his school,which he soon became the leader of,and often hurt innocent teenagers.He also had some buisness with a certain Brit,who started hooking him on drugs.When he finally was saved from the hole he had fallen into,he began hating the Briton,swearing to never forgive him.He started to realize how bad an idea that was when he was in his senior year,and quit being a jerk.He is now studying in a new college and trying to forget his past.He is still able to fight and can get loud or angry at you,if you push his buttons,but he is also a bit of a gentleman at times.

Look: Yao is a short,very thin male with long chestnut colored hair that is usually kept up in a ponytail.He has hidden strength and has been well trained in Chinese martial arts all his life.While he is a skilled fighter,he is still not the strongest and can often get caught offguard.This is how he recieved his many scars along his body,but the largest one on his back was not from fights he had gotten into when he was younger.No,that was from Kiku,who he had helped take care of.He has dark brown eyes,that easily range in many emotions,delicate facial features,and cheeks that can easily blush.

How is it in your head?: Ni-hao.My name is Yao Wang.I am from the country of China,aru.I am very mature,the most mature even,out of- Wait..Is that Ivan..Aiyaah!I said stay away from me,aru!Ahem..Excuse that.Well..If you are a certain Russian..Or Korean student,stay away,aru!I swear,I will hurt you.And don't think of coming near me every again Ahen-Bastard unless you're on your hands and knees begging for forgiveness,aru!..Aiyaah.Well..I love Fujian thick soup (Geng.) If you make me dim sum,well,you'd "touch my heart." (Dim sum literally translates to "touch your heart.") I am easily swayed by food,but that's not a bad thing,aru!I've been told I can be bossy with how people eat,but I'm not bossy!I am merely trying to educate people.I love green tea and yellow wine.I am also an excellent chef,aru!I used to be a fighter,always finding trouble and getting into it.Now I am much more matured and I don't fight unless it's for safety or for sport.I am an excellent student,aru.I always study.Outside of school and food,some of my favorite things include books,writing,fighting,and..I love Hello Kitty,aru!She is just so cute!I also love pandas,they are my favorite animal,aru!A-Ahem..Well,I suppose that's enough for now.If you want to know more,then I guess just strike up a conversation,aru!

RP TEST:
First time in a new school.This always seemed like a difficult thing in movies or books,but to Yao,it was easy.Sure,he didn't have any friends,but he knew he would make some.The Chinese boy slipped on his shoes before starting out to his classrooms.He studied the doors he passed by,all having something on them to do with whoever lived behind it.One had a Union Jack,he noticed one with a white board and markers attached,stating that it was the room of someone named Francis,who seemed to pride himself on being able to draw roses,as there were several drawn on the white board.Yao smiled a little bit and soon left the dormitory section,moving towards the actual classes part of the school.He wondered what it would be like.Would people like him?Would he be welcomed?Would he fall into his old ways and become a bully?The lithe man gulped softly,hoping that he wouldn't become the monster he once was.He sighed a bit,and went down towards the cafeteria.
He was surprised at how many students were milling about and getting breakfast.He always thought people should cook for themselves,and he was only getting food from the school today because he had yet to find a nice mini stove for his dorm.He looked at all the people.So many different nationalities and looks.It was rather insane looking.Yao remembered when he went to school in China.All Asians.Then back home,his mixed Asian family.He smiled a bit.Yes,things were very very different here.But,the Chinese boy decided to make the most of it.Hey,this school was more like a mixed hot pot!
((L-Like the students are all mixed.Like a hot pot.Which I'd picture China liking. >w>))

ExtraCode~~Validated By Hello Kitty~~

((Hopefully this is good enough!))

Last edited by China on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Seems legit. I mean Perfect~ xD
Welcome Among us M. Aru~~~ ;D
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
China

China

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Hrmph.I believe you mean M.Wang,which is my name,aru.I do not know who this "M.Aru" is.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Okai then, M Wang~.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
China

China

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 pm

That is much better.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:06 pm

*Completely oblivious to the fiery vengefulness cupped in this tiny 'comrade'*

Privet drugu! *beams with what he would think is joy and what others would stay frozen in like deer caught in headlights*

I was mentioned specifically? Oh, so you remembered me! I'm so happy! =^-^=

You're trying to act tough but you'll always be the same, da? *always in the cheery voice he began with, his eyes sharp and childish. One would have to be nearly suicidal to not take notice*
Back to top Go down
China

China

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 pm

-shivers slightly at the emotion the Russian holds,but after growing so used to it over the many years he knew him,merely tries to ignore it- Ai-Aiyaa..I mentioned many people.Don't flatter yourself and think you're special,aru.

And I am tough!If we fight again,I would win!Just you watch,aru.Hrmph. -crosses arms loosely across chest,glaring at the Russian-
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

No, you wouldn't win, but I won't fight you.

Don't flatter yourself, da? It's understood that I don't save your actions if you do not save mine. *there was the slightest haunt of bitterness from the last time they'd met. Yao tended to underestimate his use of words when if came to the Russian. A very cold hearted tendency for a spirit who survived off a never ending flame. But Ivan was easily forgiving. Until it went too far.

That's were the last year ended off.*

{{Historical fact:
During the Sino-Vietnamese ((Sino= Chinese)) the Chinese attacked Vietnam in a bloody yet brief battle in the hopes to get, its ally, Cambodia out of the hands of Vietnamese troops. The incursion into Vietnam in February 1979 was a response to what China considered to be a collection of provocative actions and policies on Hanoi's part. These included Vietnamese intimacy with the Soviet Union and mistreatment of ethnic Chinese living in Vietnam..

The Chinese achieved their strategic objective of reducing the offensive capability of Vietnam along the Sino-Vietnam border by implementing the scorched earth policy. The Chinese also achieved another strategic objective of demonstrating to their Cold War foe, the Soviet Union, that they were unable to protect their Vietnamese ally. As many as 1.5 million Chinese troops were stationed along China's borders with the Soviet Union at the time and were prepared for the outbreak of a full-scale war. That war was pretty much never made possible by the Soviet Union.}}
Back to top Go down
China

China

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Hrmph.. -he turns away,looking elsewhere,trying to find something else to take his attention so he wouldn't have to look back at the Russian,wouldn't have to look back into those eyes of odd purple,the ones that often hold something that makes everyone afraid of him..No.He wasn't going to be afraid of Ivan.He looks back-

No fighting,then,aru. -he says simply,wanting to just brush off what Ivan had been implying.He lets out a tired sigh- So..Have you been doing good?
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 am

Peachy! *His smile extended a few more pearly molars, dimpling around the edges* I sleep on the floor and have made many weird friends. *he patted Yao's head and placed an arm around his shoulders, possessively bringing him to a halt near the schools' iron gates and frontal gardens*

^-^ Yoa's so lucky, he's the only one who's showed up at this school that I knew since last year! Last year must of been really something! *he grinned*
Back to top Go down
China

China

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Sleeping..On the floor? -He was about to ask about this but stopped when his shoulders were enveloped in Ivan's arm- Aiyaah,let go of me! -He swung away from Ivan,out of his grasp,rolling his eyes-

Ugh..You only knew me from last year because you started following me,aru.Not that special. -He shoots the Russian a glare,but it is mostly all bark,no bite-
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 am

In spite of himself, he suddenly smiled his habitual, kind and somewhat foolish smile. A bit lopsided it was, and covered with a thick coat of white silence.

It was expected for this boy to de-rail into the soundlessness of a snowstorm. Like the TV had been placed on a white out channel and it stopped working for antena reasons.

He was eerie for a second before he snapped back.

"--Vhat was that, did you say?" he stopped and took a painful moment to gather his thoughts. Like a needle being dropped next to a microphone in the centenial concert hall. A low deep rumble roiled up from within Russia's chest and exploded from his lips in a deep hearty laugh. "China. Oh my China you cannot say everything I do is inconciderate. I've done you plenty. Perhaps," he twisted his mouth, to keep from laughing more, "Yao has grown used to being handed everything from me without pay." The idea amused him, mind boggling in his eyes.

His scarf hung loose down his neck and it was easy to see who was in power now.
Back to top Go down
China

China

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Yao blinked and looked up.He gazed into those purple orbs,and his own pools of brown widened."A-Ah,I don't expect things from you.."he murmured.He looked away and sighed a bit.He should probably be a bit nicer to Ivan now..

"Aiyaah.Well,Ivan,how about I make you some..Borscht soon?"he asked softly."W-Would you like that,aru?"He looked back at Ivan,attempting to hide his slight fear of the Russian.He did like Ivan..He liked having a friend,or someone he could always hang out a bit with.Someone who would be around.So why not make it up to him?

"I've cooked it before,aru!I can easily make it!"

((Aiyaah I had such a block.))
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:05 am

Ivan's ever present smile widened in a horrifyingly creepy way, only giving off the shearest bit of his intentions.

"It's already in my dorm, all we have to do is warm it up in mocrowave or in forest fire?" He said giddily, "I send Yao out, I don't like forest fires!... Yao is the bravest, da?"
Back to top Go down
China

China

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Yao blinked, and a sleek smirk crossed his face, giving him the air of a sneaky feline. "But of course I am! I would go out and start a fire to cook your borscht, no problem, aru! I am the bravest." He crossed his arms and nodded, the way a martial art expert might do when telling someone of his strength. He laughed happily, glad to hear Ivan's words, his ego being stoked like a fire, that would soon be burning when Yao went to prove that he was brave. He looked back up at Ivan.

"I'll be brave for you, aru!"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 am

Suddenly he leaned over him, tilting like those bird toys made to clasp the brim of a water glass.

"You must be to eat that food you love so much. I do not understand infatuation with eating anything that k'has heart," his humor took a downturn for the darker side of this luminous hallway, "bravery be too late, now we eat, you look like you could eat baby ox."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China's Inscription!   China's Inscription! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China's Inscription!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: Secretariat :: Students Inscription :: Students Inscription HERE-
Jump to: