Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Canada Incription

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada

Canada

Canada Incription Empty
PostSubject: Canada Incription   Canada Incription I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:07 am

Name: Williams Matthew
Nicknames: Mattie, Broski (given by America), Petit Chaton (Little Kitten)
Sex: Boy
Sexual Orientation: Men and Women (Bicurious?)
Category: American.
School rank: Junior HIgh
Room of your choice: Room 1408 (If not then just 14 will do)
Personality: Usually shy and quiet, but if pushed to the limit He can be violent (Hey, he made America cry in the Manga and thanks to that people have been making him Yandere....Or was it before that?)
Languages: French and English
Pet: Polar Bear named Kumajiro.
Dislikes: Being taken advantage of

Personal story: Matthew Williams, was the older brother of Alfred Jones, only by three days. Before their parents divorced, they had a strong brother relation, after their mother Took Matthew to Quebec, Canada, Matthew was nearly in tears. As he grew up he became a bright young lad, around his 10th birthday he was given a Polar bear as a pet.
Study Wise; he is very bright and would be glad to be a tutor for anyone (even to his Brother), He spends most of his time studying, or listening to calming music and when he's not busy he's usually found outside under a tree enjoying the crisp air brushing against him.

How is it in your head?: ]extremely important for existing character{at least 10 lines of text}] (the way you react, your way of thinking) He usually thinks outside the box at times, and when it comes to serious situations (i.e; problems in legalizing gay marriages; he would bring up valid points why it should be legal). He reacts quite harshly if he's pushed around about his quietness, he will also react apologetic if anyone mentions Justin Beiber's music, and He will deny that he himself and Lady GaGa are dating. His positive reactions include if someone acknowledge his existence, or thanking him for help, or being a good friend to others. There are times he reacts to loud noises, (I.e; someone slamming their book shut he will shoot his head up and look around), and times he will think ill of his 'brother' Alfred Jones, by mentally insulting him or actually scolding him for doing something irresponsible which will sometimes result in him calling his brother a Hoser or other insults.

RP TEST:
Canada was starting his first day at World academy, He was a tad nervous and excited at the same time to him this would be a great way to try and get together with his 'brother' America. He figured being in the same school and classes would help strengthen it. Holding his school bag close he walked through the double doors staring in aww as he walked the halls, the building inside was beautiful, it was adorned with marble and a nice shade of a tan-like maroon, as well as having some stained glass hanging up it was as if he stepped into a palace or a cathedral! As he walked through the halls he noticed his 'brother' chatting with some of the older students, he waved to him as if to get his attention "Hello America" he called out in his normal quiet voice.

[Please god in heaven let this be okay....x_x]
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Canada Incription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada Incription   Canada Incription I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 pm

That's perfect, but there's a little comething missing:: Hint:: It's in the rules~

Besides that, WELCOME AMONG US~!!
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
North Italy
Admin
North Italy

Canada Incription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada Incription   Canada Incription I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Prussia wrote:
That's perfect, but there's a little comething missing:: Hint:: It's in the rules~

o3o is it making sense with america's story?
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

Canada Incription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada Incription   Canada Incription I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Prussia wrote:

o_o I'm in?

-faints in happiness-
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Canada Incription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada Incription   Canada Incription I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Meh yes i think it is fine with the america thingy. n3n
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
Sponsored content

Canada Incription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada Incription   Canada Incription I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada Incription
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: Secretariat :: Students Inscription :: Students Inscription HERE-
Jump to: