Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
169.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Day one- Meeting up in the main hall

Go down 
+3
Canada
Croatia
England
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
England

England

Day one- Meeting up in the main hall Empty
PostSubject: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:00 am

Loitering wasn't Arthur's style, but he didn't think he could figure out his time-table if he started walking through the sinewy hallways of the academy again. His classes sure were in rejected classrooms this year. He didn't even know where half of them were. And here he was, leaning against a wall in the main hall, ignoring the students passing by him and concentrating on trying to figure out where his first classroom was.

Wasn't Class G-103 that one room that was destroyed 20 years ago in favour of a staff bathroom? So... Did that mean they'd have to study physics in a bathroom?
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall    Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:15 am

Rosa was wondering through the halls aimlessly, not sure where to go. It was her very first day of school in the Gakuen Academy. She spotted someone leaning against the wall so she decided to ask them for directions to her first class.

When she reached his location, she stopped infront of him.

"Hi there! I'm Rosa" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am

Matthew came up a few moments later seeing the two

"Oh! Hello, I'm Matthew" He said in his timid voice as he gave a small smile at them.

"Are you guys lost as well? Or...just...hanging out here?"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 am

Arthur looked up from his schedule and surveyed the two younger teens coolly. Junior high students, by the looks of it.

"Hello." he decided to smile as not to frighten the two others. "I'm Arthur. Nice to meet you, Matthew, Rosa. Do hope your first day of school has started off well enough." he then turned his head back down to his schedule. "Now where in hell is room G-103...?" he muttered, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am

"Oh hello there~! I'm Rosa. It's a pleasure to meet you!" she said to the two before her.

Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:32 am

Croatia wrote:
"Oh hello there~! I'm Rosa. It's a pleasure to meet you!" she said extending a hand for Matthew to shake.

"No, we're not hanging out, we're kind of lost as well. How about you?"

Matthew shook her hand and smiled "It's nice to meet you Rosa, I'm sort of lost as well," he said with a faint smile.
"What room are you trying to find?"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 am

"'M not lost." Arthur muttered, only registering the last few words of the conversation as he bemoaned the fact that his second class was math.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:36 am

"Mnhm.... Sure" Rosa said to Arthur
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:40 am

"Damn it to hell, it seems like we really ARE going to study in a bathroom." Arthur huffed in frustration, ruffling his hair. "Sorry." he added, noticing how tense he was. "Just... Frustrated since they decided to make my last year in high school hell. So. Were you two lost? I could walk you to your classrooms. Unless they, too, are classes that were turned into bathrooms 20 years ago. I heavily doubt that, though."

Last edited by England on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 am

England wrote:
"Damn it to hell, it seems like we really ARE going to study in a bathroom." Arthur huffed in frustration, ruffling his hair. "Sorry." he added, noticing how tense he was. "Just... Frustrated since they decided to make my last year here hell. So. Were you two lost? I could walk you to your classrooms. Unless they, too, are classes that were turned into bathrooms 20 years ago. I heavily doubt that, though."

"Well, I was on my way to my dorm to drop of Mr. Kumatodo before I went off to Reading II in room F-140....unless that's the chemistry room" Matthew blinked as he heard what Arthur had said.

"Wait, we're studying.....in a bathroom?" he asked not sure he heard that right.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 am

"Don't worry about it." Arthur waved him off dismissively. "I'm probably getting the room number wrong in my head. They wouldn't really make us study in a bathroom. This is a highly prestigious academy, after all." he then blinked down at the bear in Matthew's arms. "And that is an even bigger surprise than my physics bathroom/classroom. You have a.... bear. How... exotic..." he blinked. "Anyways, do you need help getting to the dorms, or are you okay to find those?"
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 am

" Um, yes. I will be very grateful if you were able to show me to my classes. It's my first day here, and I have no clue where to go...." she said smiling at Arthur. " My first class is math in room D-72...I think"

"...Why did they make your last year hell?" she suddenly enquired.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 am

England wrote:
"Don't worry about it." Arthur waved him off dismissively. "I'm probably getting the room number wrong in my head. They wouldn't really make us study in a bathroom. This is a highly prestigious academy, after all." he then blinked down at the bear in Matthew's arms. "And that is an even bigger surprise than my physics bathroom/classroom. You have a.... bear. How... exotic..." he blinked. "Anyways, do you need help getting to the dorms, or are you okay to find those?"

"I'm sure I can find it on my own, thank you for the offer sir" He bowed in respect. "Well, Rendez-vous autour (See you around)" He bid the two fair well before going down the halls and up the stairs to where the dorms were, fortunately there was a sign pointing to where they were.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 am

Arthur stared after him with a smile, then turned back to Rosa as soon as he had disappeared from view.

"Nice kid, that.... boy." he commented, not wanting to admit he'd already forgotten his name. Oh well. 'The boy with the bear' it is. "So. How about you, Rosa? Where are you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 am

" Uummmm..... Math in D-72........ I think" she said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:01 am

"Let's see your time table." Arthur prompted with a sigh, making a beckoning movement with his fingers. "If that's where you are, it's not far from here, I can walk you there before venturing out to find my classroom/bathroom. I just hope I can find it before the bell rings. Way to make my last year complicated. Not to mention that I have to put up with the frog..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:39 am

Rosa handed her timetable to Arthur.

"If it's ok with you, I would be very grateful if you were able to accompany me to my first class. ...This 'Frog' person, who might that be? I'm sure he's not so bad..." Rosa trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:08 am

Antonio entered the main hall and looked around for people he knew. Gilbert and Francis were not in sight. He looked around and smiled: "Lots of new students." He thought to himself. He then spotted an Englishmen he knew very well. The latter was having a conversation with a young girl. He smiled while walking to them. "Hola, Arthur! ¿Cómo estás?" He asked brightly while waving. He then gave a friendly smile to the girl standing beside the Brit.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:37 am

"Oh hello there~! My Name is Rosa. It is a pleasure to meet you." she said to the stranger before her who looked just a little older than Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 am

After a while Matthew came back from the dorm floor and walked by the group giving a small wave, he decided to talk to the group for a bit before he went off to class.

"Hello again guys..." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Arthur was wordlessly analyzing Rosa's timetable, shooting looks around him once in a while.

"The frog's not here yet." he noted, nodding at the Spaniard. "Not that I'm eager to see his dumb face again."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Alfred walked into the hallway that everyone else seemed to be in, "Hey dudes~!" he said loudly and brightly, heading straight over towards his brother. "What're we talking about here?" He asked, as he was stuffing a pop tart in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:09 pm

America wrote:
Alfred walked into the hallway that everyone else seemed to be in, "Hey dudes~!" he said loudly and brightly, heading straight over towards his brother. "What're we talking about here?" He asked, as he was stuffing a pop tart in his mouth.

"Hello Alfred.." Matthew said with a smile. "Earlier we were talking about classrooms, then I had to go to my room to drop off Mr. Kumajiro...and I just came back here..." He explained a bit.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:23 pm

The Spaniard smiled to Rosa: "Nice to meet you! My name's Antonio." He then turned to the two brothers: "Hola, Alfred and.. umm.. What's your name?" He asked to the Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Spain wrote:
The Spaniard smiled to Rosa: "Nice to meet you! My name's Antonio." He then turned to the two brothers: "Hola, Alfred and.. umm.. What's your name?" He asked to the Canadian.

"Matthew" he told the Spaniard. "It's nice to meet you Antonio"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 pm

"Oh you haven't seen Francis or Gilbert then, since "the frog" is no where in sight?" He then asked to the Brit.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:27 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Matthew!" He said brightly. "You're new here? Cause I've never seen you around."
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Spain wrote:
"Nice to meet you too, Matthew!" He said brightly. "You're new here? Cause I've never seen you around."

Matthew nodded and looked away "First year here to be honest with you" he said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 pm

"Yeah I kind of guessed." He said smiling. "Hey you two look pretty alike!" He said pointing to Alfred and Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Spain wrote:
"Yeah I kind of guessed." He said smiling. "Hey you two look pretty alike!" He said pointing to Alfred and Matthew.

Matthew gave a light laugh "Well, I'm older than Al by three days..."
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:37 pm

"Really?!" He said shocked. "Oh wow.. So you guys are twins. I met Alfred before, but he never told me he had a brother! That's cool! I wish I had a brother... Oh well~!" He answered brightly.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

"Well, having a brother isn't easy as it sounds, "
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:43 pm

"Really? It sounds way cooler than being an only child. I would have wanted to have a younger brother or sister! Oh well, I work in a daycare, so I guess they're all kind of my little brothers and sisters! I love kids." He answered grinning.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yeah...Kids are cute and fun to be with, they kind of make you wish you could return to those good years, huh?" he said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

"Oh yeah! But because of my job, I get to act like a kid too! I play dress up with them, draw, play games, play with blocks! I get to play while watching them! But of course, after the job there's life again and there I drive, I have a job, I go to school.. It's not all fun and play. Oh well! Life goes on!" he said smiling again. "hey I talk to much! Sorry!" he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh no, there's no need to apologise. Learning about others is something that I enjoy doing" she replied politely.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Spain wrote:
"Oh yeah! But because of my job, I get to act like a kid too! I play dress up with them, draw, play games, play with blocks! I get to play while watching them! But of course, after the job there's life again and there I drive, I have a job, I go to school.. It's not all fun and play. Oh well! Life goes on!" he said smiling again. "hey I talk to much! Sorry!" he apologized.

A heavy form loomed over the Spaniard's shoulder, coming from the hallway parallel like a blue blood vein to this one.

The rarely seen, baby-faced nationally known chess champion (Ivan Braginski) was the culprit. 'Chess champion' being a title that wasn't laughable. It just meant this six footer could turn you inside out in two mismatching ways. Something the minor nations found out quite soon.

"I thought zhey didn't allow pedophiles in day care," he pried gently. Childish as said day-care kinsmen with no route to condemnation, just curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 pm

The Spaniard answered to Rosa with a smile. Then a form gloomed at the back of him. He turned around to see Ivan Braginski. "I thought zhey didn't allow pedophiles in day care." Antonio frowned to the Russian's comment. "I'm not a pedophile!"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Spain wrote:
The Spaniard answered to Rosa with a smile. Then a form gloomed at the back of him. He turned around to see Ivan Braginski. "I thought zhey didn't allow pedophiles in day care." Antonio frowned to the Russian's comment. "I'm not a pedophile!"

Ivan couldn't help it. It was all just so confusing.

"You're not?"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 pm

"N-No! I'm not! I love kids, but not in that way!" He turned to the others:"I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Russia wrote:
Spain wrote:

Ivan couldn't help it. It was all just so confusing.

"You're not?"

"Just because he works with kids and enjoys playing games with them doesn't mean he's a pedophile..." Matthew said in a dissappointed tone. Who was this Russian to assume someone is a pedo or not.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 am

"Gracias, Max." He thanked Matthew smiling. He turned to Ivan: "Lovi's another story. Anyways, it's not pedophilia if I wasn't even an adult when he was a child... And it was part of the game!" He tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 am

Spain wrote:
"Gracias, Max." He thanked Matthew smiling. He turned to Ivan: "Lovi's another story. Anyways, it's not pedophilia if I wasn't even an adult when he was a child... And it was part of the game!" He tried to explain.

"It's Matthew" he corrected.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 am

Spain wrote:

"Wait, WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!" Rosa did a double take.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am

"Oh sorry, Matthew!" He apologized. Right then, his cellphone rang. He had just received a text from Gilbert. "Oh sorry guys! I have to go! Someone's looking for me! Adios! See you guys later maybe~!" He waved happily while walking away.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 am

"See-ya~!" Rosa called.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 am

"Au revoir Antonio!" he called out waving to him.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 am

And while the others were engaged in their conversation, Arthur just listened passively, his mind on other matters. He didn't even notice when his name was mentioned, too busy worrying. His time table was scarily full. Last years were usually the hardest. He'd have to work extra hard to keep up with his fellow peers, especially in math.

He could practically already feel the desperation of sleepless nights and class-time naps. And with his hectic life outside of school, sleep deprivation was the last thing he needed.

"Tell the frog to stay away from me, will you?" he called after Antonio as he noticed that the Spaniard was already gone halfway down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 am

Rosa looked back at Arthur since he had kept fairly quiet during their conversation with Antonio. She noticed that he looked a bit uneasy and worried about something.

"Are you ok Arthur?" she enquired.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 am

"'M bloody well fine, thank you." the Brit muttered, a distant look in his eyes. "Anyways, you'll have to forgive me for the lack of attention. I was supposed to walk you to class, right? We should leave soon if we want to get you there before the bell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day one- Meeting up in the main hall   Day one- Meeting up in the main hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day one- Meeting up in the main hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: School Entrance :: Main hall-
Jump to: