Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SEAGATE – Disque Dur Externe – Expansion portable – 4To – USB ...
79.99 €
Voir le deal

Oh, yuck, it's spinach.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Croatia

Croatia

Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 am

"You can take it with you, that's fine with me. And all the best for your studying~!" she said
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 am

"Thanks, I'll need it." Arthur muttered under his breath. "I'm sure it's wonderful and will help me concentrate." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am

"Oh hey Rosa" the Spaniard greeted Croatia with a smile. He then looked at the delicious looking cake she was handing over the Brit. "Wow! You're so nice! Wish you had pry me so I could get a cake too!" he laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 am

"With Rosa's permission, you can have some, if you like." Arthur threw a look at the Croatian girl. "I mean, my stomach hasn't been too active these past few days, so I doubt I'll be able to finish it all anyways."
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:06 am

Cheshire smile ever present now, "I can have some too, da?"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:10 am

"Oh you're too nice, Arthur!" he turned to Croatia. "Is it okay?"
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 am

Rosa giggled at Antonio's previous comment. "I can make you some cake too Antonio, but if you want some of Arthur's cake, that's fine with me~! "
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:16 am

"Awesome! Gracias!" He exclaimed while taking the cake. "Hum.. yeah.. how do I cut it?"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:17 am

*Watches expectantly.*
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:18 am

"Stop gawking, all of you. It's just cake. Though I do say so myself, it's quite wonderful-looking, dear Rosa." he nodded. "Doesn't Frenchie have an extra fork somewhere in there?" Arthur looked over at Francis' platter. "At worst, anyone who wants a bite can go get a fork from the lunch line." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Armenia

Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 am

((Y I no receive notifications!? Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 Avatar_25e82902e97a_128 What'd I miss?))
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:35 am

England wrote:
"Stop gawking, all of you. It's just cake. Though I do say so myself, it's quite wonderful-looking, dear Rosa." he nodded. "Doesn't Frenchie have an extra fork somewhere in there?" Arthur looked over at Francis' platter. "At worst, anyone who wants a bite can go get a fork from the lunch line." he shrugged.

"Thank you for your compliment Arthur. I'll go and get some forks from the lunch line"

Rosa headed off in the direction of the lunch line and returned a few minutes later clutching a number of forks, which she in turn handed to the other's at the table.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 am

"How nice of you, Rosa. I just wish everyone was as nice as you." Arthur smiled lightly.

((LMAO ARMENIA. I LOVE YOU FOR THE MEME.))
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:41 am

Rosa blushed slightly. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 am

"Well... Help yourselves, I guess." Arthur looked away, pushing the appetizing cake forward to signal that everyone could try some. Sharing is caring, after all, and Arthur was known for being one of the coldest people in the school. Perhaps he could show the occasional care, just to prove he wasn't completely heartless?
Back to top Go down
Armenia

Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 am

England wrote:
"How nice of you, Rosa. I just wish everyone was as nice as you." Arthur smiled lightly.

((LMAO ARMENIA. I LOVE YOU FOR THE MEME.))

((I love memes, so what'd I miss?))
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 am

Armenia caught his attention from her presence in his childhood 'book club. He felt a very protective strain when she arrived and moved his body slightly when he reached for the fork. Protecting her from the eyes of Gilbert. Acting on pure instinct.

Croatia received a rarely heard thank you.

Last edited by Russia on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armenia

Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 am

Russia wrote:
Armenia caught his attention from her presence in his childhood 'book group'. He felt a very protective strain when she arrived and moved his body slightly when he reached for the fork. Protecting her from the eyes of Gilbert. Acting on pure instinct.

Croatia received a rarely heard thank you.

Armenia noticed Russia and waved, hoping he wouldn't do anything with the fork
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 am

"Tsk. I'm a nice person too, Arthur!" the Spaniard whined in a tone that looked hurt. He then turned to Armenia and greeted her with a big grin. "Hola, Armenia! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Armenia

Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:58 am

"Բարեւ" She said, with a shy smile

((Hello))

Last edited by Armenia on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 am

"Want some cake?" he asked to the Armenian, handing her a fork.
Back to top Go down
Armenia

Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:13 am

"Sure" She said as she accepted the fork of cake. She didn't notice any danger in Antonio, he seemed quite safe...for her.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 am

The Russian licked his fork, pretending to enjoy the cake. He really wasn't that into sweets at all.

Last edited by Russia on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 am

"So guys, how's your day so far?" He asked, taking a bite of the delicious cake. "This cake is delicious, Rosa! Did you bake it?" he asked Croatia.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 am

Arthur, seeing the looks on everybody's faces, decided to make an effort. Despite his stomach's protests, he took a delicate bite of cake and nodded.

"This is simply wonderful, Rosa. You're such a talented cook. Thank you for the cake."

((Sorry, been dead. Nothing much, except for cake. Read back if you're curious.))
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 am

"Yes, I did bake this cake, Antonio... And I should be thanking you Arthur, for being so kind as to sharing it with everyone~!" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:27 am

Antonio sniggered. "She's a great cook... unlike a certain someone." He said while grinning at Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:35 am

"Who?" Ivan asked blankly, not getting the joke.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:39 am

"Umm.. well.. Arthur here is pretty sucky at it. Don't try his cooking." he explained to the Russian.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:47 am

He nodded, pushing it as a note in the very back of his mind.

Last edited by Russia on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:51 am

"W-What!? S-Shut up! I can cook bloody well fine, I'll have you know! My scones are the best!" his cheeks went red in embarrassment as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 am

"Keep telling that to yourself! Dude you almost killed me the other day when you baked those scones for us!" he pointed himself and his two best friends. "Gilbert was choking from intoxication!"
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 am

"I'm sure they're not that bad..." Rosa said in Arthur's defence.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:16 am

Gilbert finally got out of is bubble, looking at the others. Since when did they eat cake? Oh well. Heey! There was Rosa and Hermioneh with them now!

"Heey girls~!" the Prussian immediately shouted to the girls.
"Did I miss something important?" he asked, lost.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:34 am

Russia had to restrain himself from saying (with a smile) what kind of gruesome, traitorous death they where planning for him.

For some reason, no one appreciated dark humour these days and especially from him. My God, if he did half the things he jokes about...
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:19 am

" Hi Gilbert~!" Rosa said with a smile.

"You kinda did miss something. I baked Arthur cake to say sorry, but he didn't want to eat all of it himself and so he's sharing it with us".
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 am

Armenia wrote:
((Y I no receive notifications!? Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 Avatar_25e82902e97a_128 What'd I miss?))

((you too huh? I missed a few notifications as well))
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:57 am

"I'm... Not that bad..." Arthur pouted, looking away. "You make me sound like a kitchen monster. Okay, so maybe I sometimes overcook things a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Armenia

Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Canada wrote:
Armenia wrote:

((Though I always end up receiving them later))
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Armenia wrote:
Canada wrote:
Armenia wrote:

((Though I always end up receiving them later))

((Oh wow))
Back to top Go down
Armenia

Armenia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 pm

((And then I have to read through multiple pages of posts))
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:42 pm

The albino looked at Rosa, still lost.

"Oh! Okai then I didn't miss anything big." he grinned. "Though, your cake looks really good since they are simply devouring it!" he added, laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:22 am

" They all seem to be enjoying it but feel free to have some too, if you like" Rosa replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, yuck, it's spinach.   Oh, yuck, it's spinach. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, yuck, it's spinach.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Main Rooms :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: