Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Wishing a Happy Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada

Canada

Wishing a Happy Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 am

Matthew Williams decided to visit Ivan, having heard it was his birthday he decided he should go and say hi and wish him a happy birthday. He looked at the small envelope in his hands, although it's not much he figured a gift card would be the best idea, he didn't want to buy something the Russian didn't like. Taking a gulp of air he knocked shyly on Ivan's dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 pm

The doorknob clicked and the door creaked open revealing a stockly built figure in yellow pajamas.

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes with his thumbs and forefingers, lulling in a yawn, "what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 am

Maathew took a gulp of air before speaking "W-Well, it's december 30th....your birthday and well" he handed the envelope "I got you this um. Happy birthday Ivan"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 pm

He placed a mammoth hand on Matthew's head, temporarily obstructing his growth for a second as his eyes scanned the gift, right near the nose.

They pinched around the corners, sparkly eyed like a child on Christmas Eve... Which, now that it was mentioned, such date wasn't long ago at all.

"Spasiba, Matvey!" He exclaimed downheartedly, hand still pressing over his head so he wouldn't make a run for it.

With a tight hug he put him down.

"Very kind of Matvey. K'horasho."
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 pm

"You're welcome Ivan" he said with a small smile, he looked at the hand that was pressed on his head.

"You can...let go of my head you know?"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 pm

"Ah, da," ^-^ he said, "I am thankful of you here. Even if I don't trust you vith my sister," he said brightly, the warning barely obvious under layers upon layers of none existent sun.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Matthew just blinked at the comment. He shrugged it off and nodded "Well, I-I'm glad to be here I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm

A chill trickled through the air, his dorm door a bit wider and easily colder then anywhere else in the school. Like where one would freeze dead loved ones to give them autopsies. Except the putrid smell wasn't present at all. Instead, cold took away any thought.

"I will close window." Ivan said before lumbering across the room in his baby yellow pajamas. This would be a diary entry to remember.

"Come in." Was he inviting him to sit in midwinter? "I make tea for you. Waking up is good, da?" The giant yawned.

Last edited by Russia on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:23 am

Being used to the cold weather, Matthew nodded and walked in, and looked around a bit.

"Thank you Ivan." he said softly, giving a small smile to the Russian.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:59 am

He had a peculiar gleam in his eye but he gruffly gave a sharp nod, motioning to a seat in the arctic atmosphere.

The tea kettle (if you can even call it that) was a huge metal instrument poised next to the icy windowsill.

The samovar had two arms and a tap and ring-shaped attachment seated around the chimney to hold and heat the teapot filled with concentrate. It huffed and sounded angry bubbles. Steaming the window and the lonely pair of wilted sunflowers gathered in the frost.

"Tell me, what do others here think of me?"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 am

Matthew thought for a bit..."Well, I guess most of them think you're intimidating...To be fair I don't really catch up on gossip So I wouldn't know for sure."
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:07 am

"Intimidating? That's all?" He paused and looked up in the corner of his eye, humming softly to mull it over, "an intimidating freak or bastard." Romano loved the use of that word. Ivan had to admit, it did have a nice edge to it. But nothing like real Russian insults.

He narrowed on the canadian, "but my mother was married when she had me, da?"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:09 am

"Well, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:15 am

His eyebrows furrowed as he grabbed the tea canister with a gloved hand, shoving it to a tilt over a bug.

"Then I don't understand why I'm called bastard. It makes no sense to me.... what about you, da?"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 am

"My mother took me away to live up in Canada, while my brother had to stay with our dad." He said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 am

[[The literal meaning of bastard is someone who was born from unmarried parents.]]

Shoving the pinched mug into his hands, Ivan sipped quietly. Something of an unnerving quality.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 am

Matthew looked at him "Listen um, I-I know we barely know each other and you're in a different age group than me, but...maybe we could hang out sometime as friends?"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Canada wrote:
Matthew looked at him "Listen um, I-I know we barely know each other and you're in a different age group than me, but...maybe we could hang out sometime as friends?"

Ivan's smile was cheshire, but his eyes were cold, piercing and emotionally incompetent.

"If I don't have to be your brothers 'sidekick' I vill happily improve our countries relations. . . But if you ever have second thoughts or are uneasy, you, as the ruler of the second largest land-mass might want to ... join them some day."

Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Russia wrote:
Canada wrote:

Ivan's smile was cheshire, but his eyes were cold, piercing and emotionally incompetent.

"If I don't have to be your brothers 'sidekick' I vill happily improve our countries relations. . . But if you ever have second thoughts or are uneasy, you, as the ruler of the second largest land-mass might want to ... join them some day."

"I'll make sure that you won't be his 'sidekick'" he looked away for a bit and whispered something to himself "Join them someday? I would if people would stop forgetting who I was"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

"Some people vould kill for others ignorance, Matvey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing a Happy Birthday   Wishing a Happy Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing a Happy Birthday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 99-
Jump to: