Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Can't sleep.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Lovino was wandering in the hundreds. He hated talking at the phone so he had decided after a long reflection with himself to finally get up and go knock to the Spaniard's room. Anyway he had nothing else to do and wouldn't seem desperate since it's been about 3 hours since the said Spaniard had left his room.
Finally deciding to knock at the door not to look like a creepy weirdo standing in front of Antonio's room, Lovino began to think again.
"Damn it, he'll be so happy that I decided to see his face again" he thinked to himself, remembering his sentence from earlier.

Last edited by Romano on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Antonio, not finding the tiredness, decided to watch videos on youtube and soon enough ended watching an old movie from when he was younger: 'the road to El Dorado'. He had found this movie hilarious and still did. He was now almost at the end of the movie when he heard someone knock on his door. "Who could that be at almost midnight?" he thought confused. "Maybe Gil or Francis?" He putted his laptop off of his laps and stood up from his bed. He stretched a bit. Laying down in his bed for so long is not cool.. He finally went to his door and opened it. When he saw who it was, his smile couldn't have been brighter and bigger. His heart started to pound really fast, but he then tried to remain calm. Didn't want to scare the Italian.. "Hey Lovi! What's going on?" He asked softly and concerned.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

The Italain glared at the over-smiling Antonio standing in front of him. Why didn't he run away before the Spaniard open the door damn it..?!
"...I.. I'm bored. I couldn't sleep.." he calmly said, looking away as he spoke. His cheeks starting to heat up a little bit more at the view of the reaction of the taller brunette, he didn't want the other to notice and thought that if he didn't look directly at him, the Spaniard wouldn't notice his cheeks reddening when he saw him. Or that's what he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 am

The Spaniard's smile could actually go bigger when he heard Lovino's answer. "Soooo cuuuute~" he thought to himself. "So you came to me for?~" he asked happily opening the door bigger so that the Italian could enter.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 am

Lovino passed the Spaniard and kicked his shoes. He didn't answer yet, he wanted the other's smile to lower a bit so his face wouldn't break of an overly big smile. Okai maybe not, but still. His face really was creepy with a smile that big damn it!
"I... I came so you would entertain me." he finally let out after looking around a little. In fact, Antonio's room really was less messy than the Italian's. 'Surprising.' he thought.
"And... Looks like you wanted to see me again.." he added, his voice now more soft.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am

The Spaniard starred at the Italian moving in his room. When he heard the word entertain, he quickly started to wonder what he could do to entertain him. He was shuffling in his head, trying to think really hard. What did Lovino considered entertainment? Insulting, beating, bringing down someone else has been things he remembered that had made smile or even laugh the Italian. "I'm sure there's other stuff that Lovino likes.. appart from eating... I could always give him churros?" he thought. "Wanna churros?" he finally asked brightly. "And of course I wanted to see you! You keep me company! Good company!" He added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:01 am

The Italian turned around to look at the Spaniard. Hmm. Food? Yeah why not? Earlier's soup didn't really fill him up well. He only nodded when the question was asked. Maybe eating would help him go to sleep at a moment or an other..
But at the Spaniard's last sentence, Lovino glared at him. The hell good company? He was always insulting him, telling him to fuck off and rejecting the other's signs of affection. Why the fuck did he still like being with him?! Actualy, this was one of the questions wandering in his head when he couldn't sleep an hour or so sooner. He just needed to know why..
"H-huh.. Can I ask you something bastardo..?" he finally heard himself say. 'What the hell?! No! Don't ask such stupid questions idiota!' he thought. Than, looking at the curious face the Spaniard was making, he continued. There was no way back anyway and he was too tired to inventing some stupid-ass question.
"W-why do you.. Keep being so happy around me when I say all this mean stuff to you..?" he finished and closed his eyes. He didn't want to look at the taller man standing in front of him, a few feet away.

Last edited by Romano on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:16 am

Antonio froze a bit. That was a sudden question. Especially coming from the Italian's mouth. He thought for a few seconds. "I should just tell him why... No. He would just go and stop talking to me if he knew... He would call me a name and think I'm a freak or something..."

"What mean stuff are you talking about? You're my friend!" he decided to lie and hide it with a stupid looking face, smiling. Obliviousness would do the trick?
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:31 am

Lovino was kind of concerned and annoyed by the other's answer. That wasn't a fucking answer at all. Why did this oblivious idiota have to be so... Erm.. Oblivious damn it!
The Italian pouted as an answer, turning his back to the Spaniard.
"I need to use your bathroom. Where is it?" he simply answered. The truth was, he didn't know what to say to that damn bastardo and needed an excuse to think without having a Spanish face in his own.
"My shower's broken. Can I use yours? The freaking reparator will only pass by tomorrow to fix it and I can't sleep if I'm not clean." he lied. But sill, a shower would help him think about things, no?
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:44 am

The Spaniard got taken aback. A shower? Lovino... taking a shower... in his dorm... next to his room. Lovino... naked... in his shower... All sorts of emotions took him. He was excited, happy, yet confused, nervous? He finally kept a small smile: "Of course you can use it! I mean.. Being clean is important.." he trailed off, still looking happy. "Want me to uh.. land you my stuff? I mean anyways you don't have your stuff so duh, but we don't use the same brand of shampoo and soap and oh! need a washcloth for your body! Need a towel too!" he started rambling quickly. Again, English wasn't a language meant to speak that fast. "Wait up!" he finally exclaimed. He went for his bathroom and took everything out that he had mention to Lovino. He then even started to open the water of his shower so it could heat up. He finally came back to the Italian. "It's all set!"
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 am

At the view of the frozen Spaniard staring at him, the Italian just wanted to let out a 'Stop drooling, if you don't want an ocean in your room in a few seconds' or something like this, but the thelatter just dissapeared in the hallway after saying/running/mixing his words so the only thing the Italian understood was 'shampoo' 'soap' and 'washing clothe'. He guessed the answer to his question was a yes.
When he heard the water start and a Spanish voice yell, Lovino slowly made his way to the bathroom, removing his tie and his slipover, carrying them with him. He stopped at the bathroom entrance and glared at the Spaniard in the said room.

Last edited by Romano on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:13 am

The Spaniard looked at Lovino. He was so gorgeous.. He was going to take a shower... here. right now. He still couldn't believe it and thought it was a dream. He then noticed the Italian's glare and soon understood he sadly couldn't stay. He got out of the bathroom slowly. "If you need anything else... I'll be right next to the bathroom, in my room..." he said before totally stepping out of his bathroom and going for his bed in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:37 am

Lovino completely stepped in the bathroom, making sure he locked the door behind him, which wasn't really effective since the bastardo probably had the key to that room.. Still, it comforted the Italian and he tried to say to himself that the Spaniard couldn't get in. What an embarrassement if he would be seen oh so naked by the said Spaniard.. On these thoughts, the brunette started to undress ompletely, unbuttoning his shirt and finally removing his pants and underwears before he stepped in the shower, slipping under the oh so warm and nice water.
This was a big shower. Probably bigger than the one in the Italian's room. There was probably space for more than one person.. And if Antonio would've-NO. stop right there! This will never happen. Not even in a million year. Damn Spaniard leading him to weird thoughts. This cleaning-time was supposed to help him think, not to confuse him more! Anyway, nothing came to his mind no matter how hard he tried to focus on the questions that filled his head since this afternoon. The Roman just decidd to take the soap and wash himself. Maybe the answers would come when he wouldn't look for them?
Lovino tilted his head up to reach for the soap, but found nothing else than the shampoo and washing clothe the Spaniard had talked about earlier.. Shit shit shit. Does that mean there was no more soap in the bastardo's shower...? And that he'd... Have to ask the latter to get a new one..? And that the said Spaniard would have to come in the bathroom..? The same one as the oh so naked Lovino....? Crapolla.

"H-huhh... A-antonio....?" he finally let out, as loud as he could so he would be heard over the walls and the sound of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Antonio was back on his bed. He had put his laptop back on his laps to continue his movie, but he couldn't... He actually did press play, but he wasn't watching. He couldn't concentrate on anything else that wasn't the fact that the Italian was in his shower. He then realized his room had become quite hot... or was it himself? He shrugged and looked down to his laptop again. He saw the horse of the movie and couldn't stop laughing. When he finally succeeded to think of something else, he heard the Italian scream his name. He jumped a bit at this. Did he really hear what he just heard? He pushed his computer off his laps again and stood up to walk in front of the bathroom door. He knocked a bit. "Hum.. Lovino? Are you alright?" he asked, hoping the other really screamed his name. He hoped to himself too. I mean what would it mean if the Spaniard started to hear the Italian's voice for no reason. He waited for the brunette's answer, an hear stick to the bathroom door to hear better.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Lovino was now regretting what he was about to do. His shower wasn't even broken. It was a god damn lie and he had soap in his room. He could've just pretended to take a shower and then take it later when he'd be back to his room. It wasn't too late to just get the hell out of the Spaniard's shower... The one Antonio always used, naked.. Oh so very naked.. With his tan that the Spaniard managed to keep even on Winter.. Was he tanned everywhere...?
His daydream was stopped by a soft knock on the door and an Antonio asking if he was alright. No he wasn't alright damn it! He was thinking about weird fucking stuff! Oh shit. He couldn't back down now since the Spaniard had heard him scream his name. Plus, it would be weird to Antonio if the Italian "took a shower" but didn't smell soap after.. Damn it. Was he really about to ask for help to the oblivious-est guy present in the dorm...?!

"H-huh... I.. There's no soap.." he tried to say as loud as he could, like if something was blocking his throat. Probably his manliness trying to keep his pride..

Last edited by Romano on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 pm

The Spaniard frowned a bit at Lovino's answer. No soap? Oh yeah! He just remembered. He'd run out of soap yesterday. That's why he had went to buy some just before he had his car accident earlier today. He thought this soap was bad luck because of what happened, but now that he thought of it... he had to go in the bathroom to give the soap to the Italian. He looked behind him where the soap belonged in the little plastic bag with few other items he bought along with it. He smiled. That soap wasn't bad luck after all. He went for the plastic bag and took the soap out of it. He then was about to go for his bathroom door, but remembered Lovino had lock it when he got out of the bathroom. He went for his keys and easily found his bathroom key. He then almost run to the bathroom door again and calmed himself down. "So um.. Want me to bring a new one? Do you mind if I come in?" He tried to say in a cool way, like he didn't care coming in.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Chills went down in the Italian's spire at Antonio's answer. Damn it.. He really had to come in... The brunette tried to calm himself a little before answering, pissed.
"Well how else do you want me to wash myself if you don't bring me a new one, damn bastardo..?!" he coldly let out, or simply hoped it was cold enough so his nervousness wouldn't show. How the hell was the Spaniard going to give him a new soap without seeing Lovino? Moreover, this guy was a damn pervert so he would probably peek a little or simply take a good look at the naked Italian by opening the shower's clothe and being all like. 'Oups, I'm so sorry Lovi~ -insert perv face and nosebleeding here-' Damn it damn it damn it!
And all this thinking had made it's way to the small brunette's cheeks that were already heating up.. Hugh. the Roman sighed and added, not-so-calmed-but-it-was-supposed-to-be::
"Yeah... Sure.. Y-You... You can come in..."
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Antonio slowly inserted the key through the lock. He then slowly opened the door. "I'm coming in!" he exclaimed before completely coming in. He awkwardly went for the shower. Damn! The bathroom was even hotter than his bedroom. He looked a bit to his white curtains. Lovino was right behind those... More he starred, more he noticed he could make up the Italian's curves. As he starred, he could see better and better... and he became hotter and hotter. The Italian was so sexy and beautiful. The Spaniard wished he could just touch him. Suddenly he popped out or his daydream and handed the soap slowly, his hand coming in the shower. "Here." he answered quickly and almost inaudible. Then, something horrible happened. (Depends on which perspective you take it, really...) His hand brushed against the Italian's wet skin. The Spaniard wasn't sure which part of his body it was, but it made him drop the soap, take his hand out very quickly and jump backwards. "Lo siento! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" he was babbling very quickly, panicking a little bit. Lovino will hate him now...
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Lovino got scared when he heard the voice so close on the other side of the curtains. He slowly turned to see a hand handing the soap, but fell a little backwards. What the hell. Something was now touching. No wait more brushing his butt..
"EEEEK!" he Italian yelled when he realized what was touching him. He stepped at the far back of the shower as fast a he could but suddently slipped on something. [That damn soap the Spaniard just dropped]
And so, a so very naked Italian slipped out of the shower, tearing off and bringing the shower curtain with him and then hitting the floor... Or that's what he hoped he hit. Heat starting flowing times ten when he got his head out of the shower clothe. He had landed on a [Oh so shocked] Spaniard whom was now directly looking at him, completely naked on his belly, with only a curtain between the two of them, stopping them from direct contact.
"Oh shit oh shit!!" the Italian yelled, closing his eyes and hoping everything was a dream. His face was redder than ever, Lovino could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Antonio didn't realized what just happened at first. Everything happened so fast. He handed the soap, accidentally touched Lovino and now... the Italian was on top of him... naked. Antonio's cheeks became very red and his body very hot. Of course there was a curtain between them, but... "What should I do? Oh my god... Should I.. I can't push him off, it'd be rude and he'll think I'm disgusted while in fact..." he stopped babbling in his toughts. He starred at the Italian's face. He was very red. Like a tomato. Even worst. And his eyes... his eyes were probably not that special to Lovino and everyone else's opinion, but Antonio saw something in those. There was emotion. All the hidden emotions of the Italian was in his eyes and that's why Antonio found them so interresting and beautiful. He starred in them. He then started to feel hotter and hotter. He was becoming a bit too excited by all of this. "Oh no! No no no! Lovi can't know this!" he thought panicking. He tried to gently push the Italian aside. He had to stand up, leave the room. He had to hide his boner quickly. "Uh-uh.. I'm sorry... I..." he tried to say while pushing the Italian a bit. He hoped to God that Lovino hadn't noticed it, or worst, felt it...
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh God Oh God! What the Fuck just happened!? The Italian just couldn't believe what he was seeing. And on top of it, the Spaniard was intensively looking at him in the eyes. too much for the Roman. If it could even be possible, his face went a shade more red as he turned his gaze away from Antonio's, trying not to think about what was going on. Sadly, there was something that he just couldn't ignore and there was the Spaniard's damn cellphone that was poking Lovino's belly and that really wasn't comfortable and-..... 'Oh wait.... Y-you can't wear cellphones on your..... Oh my fucking god! That wasn't his cellphone!' he thought in panic.
Just when he finally realized, he got slightly pushed away by bigger hands [the Spaniard's]. He really looked embarrassed and.. For God's fuck! He was almost as red as Lovino's face right now. J-just... Did that really mean that he was... -lovino gulped- ... Turned on by seing the Italian like this.. A-and not only a slight excitement cause Lovi had felt the whole fucking package..
The Roman just couldn't answer. His mouth was like sewed. He could only blush harder than he already was, trying to get his mind to work right and stop focusing on the other's... Erm... genitals... Damn it Damn it Damn it...! And now his.... was starting to like thinking about a so very naked Antonio making love to his owner and...
"Damn it! Stop Thinking about his fucking dick!!" The Italian yelled and probably imediately turned ten darker shades of red. What!? Did he really just said that!? 'Oh Fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck!' He thought, automatically closing his eyes so he couldn't see the Spaniard's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Halfway trough succeeding getting up, the Spaniard's arms froze and let go. He fell again. Same place, under the Italian. Probably a little less though. "D-dick? Who's dick? My dick?! Oh no! You noticed!? I'm sorry! I-I wasn't t-thinking about y-you! I mean.. I.. My pen- uh.." He was babbling panicking. He didn't know what to say. He then stopped in his track again. "Wait... you were thinking about it?" he asked confused as hell. He tried to hide the smile that was forming over his face.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 pm

More embarassed than he ever was in his entire life, the Italian sat up, trying to bring as much curtain as he could with him and hiding some random naked parts of his body, mostly his.. yeah.
"I...I.... I didn't... Erm.. You..." He tried to articulate but nothing that came out made sense. He just couldn't freaking talk. He tried to make up his mind a little before finally being able to yell something.
"What the fuck are you still doing here damn pervert!?" he shouted. "A-and,,,, And I wasn't thinking about your.. you know what anyway so shut y-your Fucking smile before i headbutt your damn face, bastardo...!"
He was ashamed. his manly pride probably just left him. R.i.p Lovino's manliness.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 pm

At Lovino's fit of screaming, Antonio finally and quickly stood up. "I'm so sorry Lovi! I really am!" he pleaded. He looked so pathetic. He was actually very sad about all of this. Is the Italian ever going to talk to him again? He hoped so... As he noticed Lovino's glare, he precipitated himself out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He then fell to the floor, back on the door. "What a fucking a idiot!" he thought to himself, while hitting his own head. "Now Lovi knows... he will hate me even more... probably even ignore me for the rest of our lives..." he stopped hitting himself and looked down very sadly. That would probably be the worst thing for the Spaniard. That would literately break his heart. Even if he was a very happy person, Lovino made his life even brighter. He really wanted the Italian. Now he was sure all his chances as gone just like that. "But what can I do now?" he whispered softly. The harm was done. He knew it wasn't entirely his fault, but that the Italian would make it be. It was always that way. He then stood up and went for his bed. He looked down. "Oh yeah..." he said out loud looking that at his "problem". Lovino turned him on so much. The whole accident wasn't what Antonio was embarrassed and preoccupied about. It was him being hard and the other noticing... or if he didn't notice, Antonio gave it away himself. "Now that's just awkward..." He really liked the Italian. But he sadly thought that the other didn't feel the same way. Lovino was straight, no? That's what everyone thought, along as the Spaniard. So now, the straight Lovino, knowing about the gay Antonio being hard for him was just... Antonio really didn't know what to do anymore. He had to go outside. "Not like this!" he told himself. "I can't stay... it'll just be awkward..." he was really stuck on either stay or go.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:29 am

The Italian hurried to lock the door again so he wouldn't be disturbed as he dressed himself back again. He didn't want the Spaniard to look at him like this again.. Like he was the hottest thing on earth.. With all this lust in his eyes and the huge bulge in his pants.. Why the fuck?! Damn it?!
Lovino took his underwears on the ground and put them on, hoping the starting on his own little problem wouldn't show. Well, it wasn't that obvious, but all this thinking/images times had help to make it worst.. Why the hell did he decided to put his thightest pair of pants on this damn day?!
Still, he grabbed his pants and put them on before putting his shirt back and button it up.
After he was dressed and reasured that his little 'detail' wasn't very noticable [which was easier since it was Antonio we're talking about. Aka obliviousness itself.], the Italian finally put his hand on the doorknot and opened it, scanning the Spaniard's room nervously for Antonio. He finally noticed him and joined the latter on his bed, lazily walking to him, hoping the other wouldn't notice either his.. Erm. His nervousnes yeah..!

Last edited by Romano on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:32 am

The Spaniard jumped a little as the door opened again. His heart skipped a beat. He was very nervous. "Why didn't I leave?!" he asked to himself. But it was too late. The Italian had just sat beside him on his bed. He felt really awkward. He tried to hide his boner with his blankets a bit. He wanted to look at Lovino, but he couldn't. He at least was glad that the latter didn't scream at him, call him pervert, freak, etc. or ran away. He was really glad and actually very surprised that the Italian decided to sit next to him even after what just happened. He was looking at his hands again, like earlier. He was still hot, slightly turned on and very embarrassed. Usually the Spaniard didn't get embarrassed. He actually didn't fear embarrassment. So he felt weird about it himself. He'd never been this embarrassed. But that was Lovino we were talking about... He decided to break the awkward silence, but his eyes remained on his hands. "Um.. Listen.. I.. I actually don't know what to say..." he finished with a dry laugh. "I'm sorry... for everything..." he then added as a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:50 am

The Italian just looked at the other. He didn't even know what to say himself. He was still very red [maybe a little less than earlier, but still alot redder than normal humans]. He was very embarassed about what the Spaniard had saw. Did he see alot of Lovino's body? Did his butt show? Did his... When he sat up show...? Damn it. It wasn't a good idea to come here, at all.
The Roman looked down a bit, noticing the other hiding his lower body inside his covers. Sadly, you could still see it under the thin sheets of the bed. [The oblivious Spaniard didn't use the bigger one to cover himself..]
Lovino sighed relievingly. The latter hadn't seem to notice the small bulge that was still poping slightly out of the Italian's fashionable pants. Thank God. Something less to think about. Now.. What was Lovino supposed to think about all of this..? The shame of being seen naked by an old friend..[ Well if you could call it like this..], knowing the one that had seen him was now hard about it.. Or was it a coincidence..? And that all that thinking from earlier really did turn on the Roman a little...? So much for such a small head damn it!
The Brunette didn't dare look at the Spaniard in the eyes yet. This was so awkward..
"M-maybe I should leave..." he heard himself whisper, thinking it was a thought. Damn it mouth! Learn to behave! The Italian just decided to concentrate his hazel gaze on the sheets where he was sitting and started to play nervously with it a little with his fingers. He couldn't stand this damn awkward silence, but couldn't say anything to break it..
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 am

The Spaniard was trying his very best to be less excited, but it failed. He couldn't stop thinking about Lovino on top of his naked, then his beautiful and rounded small butt sticking up when he was on him, his.. was actually arousing Antonio. He wanted to play with it... "Bad Antonio! Bad!" he thought to himself. He frowned and squeezed his hands into fists. Why Lovino? Of course that would go with an awfully long explanation as to why he was so attracted to him, but why him in the sense of... Lovino clearly didn't love him or even like him back. He was still very hot and had to control himself not to jump on the other to kiss him. His eyes finally and very slowly scanned over the Italian. He was about to lift his head up to look at his face, but he spotted something interesting. There was a little bulge in Lovino's thigh pants. A smile suddenly appeared in the Spaniard's face. If Lovino had also been turned on about all of this.. that could only mean... wasn't he straight? That became so confusing. If Lovino was straight, then why would he had also been aroused? A straight men wouldn't have been aroused by another guy having a boner for him. He would actually be grossed out, no? Or feeling awkward. Being all like "no homo bro!" like Gilbert was. He then looked at the Italian's face. Red again. Too red... He then heard Lovino's whisper and without thinking, he let out an immediate: "No! stay!" almost pleading. "U-um I mean... Shouldn't we.." he stopped talking. "Talk about this?" he wanted to say out loud, but knowing Lovino, that would have just ruined everything. The Italian never wanted to talk about anything! Especially if it was embarrassing. "Can I ask you a question?" he finally decided to say.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 am

The Italian was looking at Antonio with the corner of his eyes. Why the hell was he starting to smile?! Did he...? No. Impossible i was hidden to well, the Spaniard would never know.. Well at least that's what he hoped for.. If the latter discovered it, Lovino could say goodbye to his reputation as well and bury it beside his manliness that died a few minutes ago. The brunette didn't even know himself how to deal with the fact he liked having weird thoughts about the Spaniard.. It never happen for a guy before and.. It won't happen either! This was.. Erm.. An accident due to the amount of blood that ran too fast to his face. Not what he was thinking.
Over his thoughts, he vaguely heard Antonio asking him a question about asking a question, what forced him to come out of his deep thinking. Ask him a question? Why the hell...? He asked to himself. He was sure Spaniard wouod blabber incomprehensible things for a few more minutes before saying a sentence straight like this. Without pausing.

"H-huh... What is it..?". He finally said or almost whispered again. [That damn mouth didn't know when to shut the fuck up but knew how to say awkward stuff and leave it awkward by staying calm after.] 'Damn it. I'll take care of you back in my room damn mouth..' he thought. At least he didn't say that part out loud. It would've been even more awkward and the Spaniard would probably think Lovino was gone crazy, that he had lost it..

Last edited by Romano on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Antonio hesitated. He wasn't sure if he should ask that. Lovino was a pack of lies anyways... "Actually, I have two." he then said. Might as well ask the one that would make Lovino panick less. Or so he thought. "Firstly, are we friends? I mean, you're mine. But... what do you think about me? Truthfully." He looked in the Italian's face. His own feature were so serious. The Spaniard was for once in his life, serious. He waited patiently for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Lovino got surprised by the Spaniard's question. Since when did he want to know something as useless as this and right now on top of it?! Was he trying to relax the atmospphere by changing subject?!
"...The fuck's that question..?" he calmly said, finally lifting his eyes so he could look at Antonio only to find a serious face, too serious for the oblivious person he was. The latter's serious face made the Italian shiver a bit. He got caught by the question he was asked and didn't know what to answer.
"..D-do you really think this is the right time to talk about something like this..?" he added, looking down again, startled by the look on the Spaniard's face.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Still starring at the Italian seriously, he frowned a bit. "Yes. I want to know now. Please. I've been wondering forever.. But now I want you to be true for once. Please..." he pleaded a bit, but still kept his serious and determinated face. Even if Lovino didn't return his own affection, the Spaniard at least wanted to know if the Italian really hated him or it was all lies again. He hoped the brunette could at least like him... as a friend. But he now feared his next question... Anyways, for now, he had to concentrate on that one to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Lovino didn't know what to answer. The Spaniard looked so serious. Too serious. Did he really want to know about it THAT bad...? If the Italian didn't even know the answer himself, how could he say it to Antonio..? Shit.. What should he say?! Should he be honest for once or jut act like his usual self and jerk his way out of this..?! The brunette really was thorn by the two options. Lies of truth..? What to do..?
"...H-huh... Well... I.. I don't hate you.. Hate's a really strong word.." he finally said after a few minutes of reflection, but then imediately added::
"B-but I don't like you either! I- I mean, I wouldn't hang out with you on my spare time c-cause you're totally not my friend, which I'm exactly not doing right now! I- I came cause I was bored and I wanted you to.. Erm.. Entertain me like the slave you are..! Yeah."
'Damn it Lovi.. Can't you shut this fucking mouth of yours sometimes?! You really know how to ruin everything eh.?!'
The Italian shut his eyes the thightes he could. No way he really said something as stupid and pathetic as this!
Lovino then sighed and fell to his back, not wanting to look directly at the probably confused Spaniard and decided to stare at the ceiling until the other's reaction came.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:42 pm

At the first answer Lovino gave, a smile was about to form in his face, but imminently stayed the same when he heard what the Italian added. He frowned. Was that a lie again? He asked to be honest. If that would be the truth, then the Spaniard was frowning because he was hurt. "A slave?" he tough to himself. But then, if it would still be a lie... he frowned, because he was tired of those. He only decided to do like the Italian and lay down next to him on his bed and starred a the ceiling too. "Okay... I understand." he whispered. Disappointment was shown in his voice. Then there was a long pause before he talked again. "Are you gay?" he asked very straightforward, still starring at the ceiling. It was kind of direct for a question.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Lovino knew he shouldn't have add anything to his previous sentence. The Spaniard kind of looked broken and dissapointed by the Italian's answer. For God's fuck Lovi! You really like to ruin everything don't you?!
The brunette sighed loudly, closing his eyes as the Spanird fell beside him a few centimeters away from him. The latter opened his mouth and Lovino jumped at the question he was asked. 'What the hell?! Gay?!'
"W-what the fuck are y-you talking about damn bastardo...?!" he hissed, sitting up faster than he layed.
"G-gay?! The fuck?! I'm into women..!" he added, babbeling. He already felt his cheeks heating up as he spoke. Damn motherfucking face! Why you no work correctly damn it?! Turning red at such random times just like this?! On top of it these damn cheeks had to teint red at a weird question like this!
"T-the fuck is that question anyway...!" he tried to add.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 pm

The Spaniard kept starring at the ceiling. He laughed a bit at Lovino's reaction. It was too predictable. He turned his face to look at the Italian's. "Well bi.. Or whatever. I mean... You must be. Or else you wouldn"t have been.." Should he say it? Oh what the hell? He had already started anyways. "...excited by what just happened." He then smiled softly. "Or maybe you're just attracted by me? Do I look that much like a girl?" he asked teasing.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 am

At this time, an Italian jaw fell to the ground. Oh shit! He knew?! H-how could he..?! Lovino had spent so much time trying not to let it show! A-and it wasn't obvious..!
"W-what.. H-how d'you.. How did you notice..?!" he nervously asked, eyes widely opened. That was the awrkwardest subject of the day. Damn it.. That wasn't a good day for the brunette. He should've just stayed in his bed, trying to sleep with his sickness! Oh God! What could he even answer to this..?! He really was attracted to girls and found them sexy and everything and liked to hit on them, but when the Spaniard was around, Lovino looked like the reddest tomato on the field. All this attention and sweet talks and the fact that the would never let go of the Italian even though he always told him the meanest things he could... And.. And...
"I'm not attracted into dudes!" he suddently yelled, closing his eyes thigh and burrying his face in the Spaniard's pillow. Oooh it smelled Antonio's sweet perfume.. And! Oh fuck! Weird thoughts were back! That was so not the right moment! Just when his.. Finally decided to stop bothering him uselessly..!

Last edited by Romano on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:49 am

The Spaniard smiled. "So you were excited!" he exclaimed pointing at the Italian with a huge grin. "I knew it. Then if you were excited.. Since you just admitted yourself... why then? With me? And not with a hot girl?" He then rolled on his stomach and approached the Italian. "Do you have a man crush perhaps?" he whispered in his ear seductively. It wasn't Antonio's self to push someone this way, but he had to know the truth. Enough lies.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:09 am

A large chill went down the Italian's spine as the other approached and nicely whispered into his ear... His fucking right ear.. Yes that one.. Ask Feli if you don't get it.
Lovino just decided to bury more his head in the Spaniard's pillow. Maybe he couldn't breath, but that was the best part. He wouldn't say any stupid things anymore. Moreover, lying on his stomach made it easier to hide his now building problem because of Antonio's proximity, his hot, honey voice and this smell that was radically raping the brunette's nose and senses. Damn it.. Why him?!
"... I honestly don't know..." he muffled seriously in the pillow. It was probably impossible to hear correctly, but he still said it. "... Don't know anymore.. " he muffled again. This made him remember he was starting to run out of oxygen. Meh. Fuck this. He'd breathe when he couldn't take it anymore..

Last edited by Romano on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:20 am

The Spaniard opened his eyes wide. Lovino didn't know anymore? He didn't know what? If he actually found the Spaniard exciting or at least attractive. He decided to put his head on the same pillow the Italian was using. Well it was his pillow after all! And did something he hoped he wouldn't regret. He circled the Italian's waist with one arm. "Well... I really like you. I only wish we could at least be friends and you could like me too." He whispered softly. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Oh well, I'll just enjoy the moment..." he thought to himself. He was so comfortable with the Italian in his arms like this. What he was currently doing was very daring. Especially when the other was Lovino Vargas, but Antonio didn't care anymore. He wanted to stay like this as long as possible. He knew it would probably won't last for long though.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:35 am

The Roman paniqued when he felt an arm slowly making its way in his lower back to the other side of his body. He was slightly shiverring and began to feel hot again. Damn cold!
Seeing he couldn't be one more second without breathing, Lovino threw his head backwards, getting his face out of the pillow as fast as possible, gasping for air as he did. The Italian then posed his head back on the pillow, face turned to his right before opening his eyes. He jumped when he saw the Spaniard at only a few centimeters from his face, carefully looking at Lovino's hazel eyes.
'Oh shit! Too close..!' he thought as the same moment, caught by the beautiful eyes of the latter. And so, the brunette backed off the faster he could, without answering Antonio's last question or what the fucking else it was! He was still a little shocked by the taller man's proximity and, instead of only wiggleing out of the Spanish grip, he completely fell off the bed, his head and back hitting the ground. Also, on top of it, [Again, damn it!] the Spaniard was holding him thigh enough so he had been pulled into the fall, landing on top of Lovino.
Hurg! He had the skills to fall everywhere at anytime damn it!

Last edited by Romano on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 am

The Spaniard had been startled by the sudden fall. He had shock all over his face. "The fuck just happened?" he asked to himself. He then noticed how he had fell: on top of the Italian. He lifted his body a bit with his arms holding his upper body and his legs flexed each side of Lovino's body. He looked intently in the Italian's beautiful hazel eyes. He then looked down to Lovino's lips. They looked so soft. His hair looked so silky. He smelled so good too. He was starring at the brunette's face. Looking every aspect of it. "So beautiful..." he whispered amazed, still starring at the Italian's gorgeous face. He didn't even noticed himself he had let out those word. He was too busy starring at the most handsome guy he knew.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 am

"Ouch!" the brunette yelped as he hit the ground. Lovino took some time to get his mind straight. Why the fuck was this happening twice in the same day.. No wait.. In the same fucking thirty minutes!? Damn it! Talking about a bad day..
After a few minutes of hurtfullness, after hearing a soft whisper of the Spaniard [something beautiful or whatever], The Roman slowly opened his eyes again only to glare at the shiniest green orbs, staring right in his own eyes. Shit! Too close again! Too much touching!
"The fuck did you just say.?!" he almost shouted to the very interested Antonio whom was looking carefully at him. Lovino could sense every feature, every detail of his face being scanned by the taller man, sitting on top of him. Oh shit! He was fucking sitting on him, his rounded big and hot ass over the damn bulge still alive down there! At least it wasn't really big.. Maybe the latter wouldn't notice.. Or fuck this he would freaking notice damn it! Huh... Huh.. Change subject now Lovi!
The Italian thinked for a little while, not knowing what to say! Damn it! Social never had been the Roman's talent. Actualy, nothing really was his talent if you want to know..
"H-hum.. S-sorry for being a bitch all the time..." he finally let out.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 am

Antonio got startled by Lovino who had just apologized. He jumped out of his face inspection and looked at the Italian. "What?" he let out confused. "You're not a bitch at all! You're the way you are and I like you this way." the Spaniard smiled brightly. "By the way, I said you were beautiful." he added softly.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:55 am

Lovino redden a bit. Beautiful..? Who the fuck could think he was beautiful..?! Hugh! Damn confusing Spaniard that only knows how to make an Italian blush by giving him all this attention and all..
"H-huh... Do you mind...?" the brunette only thinked of saying. This position was really starting to get uncomfortable. At least, his change of subject had work and almost everything was in control now. Almost.
"Do you mind..? C-cause you're kind of heavy." he added, slowly getting out of breath under the older man's weight.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:03 am

The Spaniard had just realized he was on Lovino's belly when the Italian frowned and was telling him to get off. He frankly didn't want to get off so he decided to move a bit backwards so he won't be too heavy on the Italian's respiration. As he sat further on the brunette's lower waist, he felt something on his ass. He tried to move a bit again, but it was still there. It wasn't that big of a bump, but it was still there and Antonio wondered what it was. He decided to move his hand where the bump was. Maybe if he moved it himself... He touched it. What was it? He started to push it a bit... Didn't work. He started to play more with the bump so it could go away. He then got tired and looked where he was touching. The fuck was that bump anyways?! As soon as he looked, his eyes widened and he took off his hand immediately. "Oops..." Was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:28 am

Lovino looked at the Spaniard moving a bit downer. Ohhh... Fuck. You really had to tell him to move didn't you Lovi..?! And by the look on Antonio's face, the Italian could see he noticed something. He then started to feel a little hot and uncomfortable when the taller brunette began To rub his.. Erm.. Spanish ass on it. His breathing got a little heavier. No good damn it!
When the Spaniard started to grope around through his pants, everything got worst. Feeling a hot Antonio stroking him probably without knowing made the brunette slowly loose his mind. His vision started to blurr a little and his breathing became a lot heavier. Fuck fuck fuck! He clenched his hands into fists and slammed them on his forehead, hiding his eyes by the same time. Fuck. His face was burning hot already and he really was starting to get turned on by this damn Spaniard's perverted hands.. All of this even made the Roman clinge a little to the older brunette's shirt. Damn it?! At the end, he couldn't even supress a soft moan that was teasing him for a few minutes to come out.. Why was this so fucking good...?!
When suddently everything stopped, Lovino didn't open his eyes yet. This was way too much embarassing! He didn't even want to see the look on Antonio's face.. Satisfaction? Shyness?
He only heard a quick and nervous 'Sorry', but didn't bother opening his eyes again. He could never open them again. Never again.

Last edited by Romano on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm

The Spaniard stayed on Lovino. He had just noticed that the latter had actually clinge on his shirt and even moaned at all of this instead of pushing him off violently like he's supposed to. He looked at the Italian's face, which was red again. His eyes were thightly closed. Lovino actually enjoyed it! Antonio smiled. He continued. That was probably harassment... But the latter enjoyed it so he guess not? He then, while still patting and rubbing the bump, which was getting harder, with his hand, he leaned closer on the Italian. He went for his right ear. "Do you like that?" he whispered very seductively. He then pressed his lips on Lovino's neck, feeling the exreme warmth of the latter. "It's surprising since you're not into guys..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Lovino let out a soft moan of surprise when the Spaniard started to stroke around again. Oh shit! Why did HE out of anyone had to know this?! Urg what the hell?! This never happened before! Why did he like so much Antonio's touch and sweet words?!
The Roman's back arched up as a kiss was posed on his neck, chills running down his spine. He didn't understand what was being whispered to him. Pleasure was taking over. Damn it. He tried to concentrate on the sentences he was being whispered oh so teasingly and only nodded when he got asked about pleasure. Antonio's last words made the Italian jump. He finally managed to put his mind together and yelled at the Spaniard as he pushed him as strong and violently as he could.
"I'm not fucking gay okai?!"
His move pushed the latter hard enough so he could sit and look at that damn Spanish whore, eyes still blurred out by the previous excitement. Damn it! He was good.. Moreover, it was so hot in there that the Italian forced himself to unbutton his shirt a little so the air would get to his chest.
"A-and... T-the fuck do you think y-you...you're doing?!" he hardly said, still panting and face redder than ever.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Antonio got startled by the sudden push. He jumped backwards and finally got off of the Italian. He sat next to him. A smiled plastered on his face. "What's so wrong about being gay?" He then pointed the now bigger bump that showed a lot in Lovino's pants. "Anyways your dick seems to be okay with it..." he said smiling teasingly. He then watched Lovino unbutton his shirt. Even though the Italian wasn't that built or anything, the Spaniard felt lust. "So sexy..." he thought while looking at the smaller that now wore a unbuttoned shirt. It was so very sexy to Antonio's eyes. He then snapped out of it. "I'm sorry okay? I'm just... confused."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep.   Can't sleep. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't sleep.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 101-
Jump to: