Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

Le Awesome party begins

Go down 
+5
Spain
Scotland
Croatia
France
Prussia
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Le Awesome party begins Empty
PostSubject: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Gilbert had just passed the last two hours setteling everything for his awesome party that was about to begin. Onfe he was finally done, he cheked if everything was okai. Music? Chek, there was three cds of Gilbert's favorites songs to party on. Alcohol? Awesomely chek, there was enough alcohol in his fridge for weeks. Beer, rum, vodka, mixes, evertything was there. What else..? Oh! Sleeping places? He had couchs and a few matresses in somewhere so i guess it was also chek.
With evrything ready, the albino began to prepare himself to be as handsome as possible, which didn't take very long since he already was the hottest guy at school. But still, he wanted to kick asses on the sexy side tonight so he took about thirty minutes to become hotter than ever.
With that done, he allowed himself to lay on his bed for a few minutes before the first guess would come and closed his eyes.

"Ja. That'll be one awesome party, i know it~!" he let out, talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hello,Giiiiil!"Francis called,opening the door to his friend's dorm.He stretched,closing the door and looking around.He grinned,excited for the party.He showed up early to see if the Prussian needed any help setting up,but from the looks of things,it seemed all ready.He had been previously fixing himself up,wanting to look attractive so Arthur would want to stay by him more.His hair was even tied up,in a fancy bun.He stretched.

"I came to offer help,but you look set!"he called,laughing a little bit."Looks awesome,just like you!"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Gilbert laughed a little, calling the Frenchman from his room.
"Yeah! Everything's awesome when it comes to me~!"
He streched, sitting up. "I can't wait for this party to begin. It's just sad that Lizzie can't come though.." he added, a sad smile on his face.
"meh, maybe another time heh~?" he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Francis smiled and nodded."Oui,next time.But tonight will still be fun."He patted Gilbert's shoulder gently and sat on the couch.He yawned a little bit and leaned back.He stared around the dorm and grinned."I can't wait for the rest of the people to get here.I plan on getting very drunk!"He nodded,laughing.

"Wanna start drinking now?"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:23 pm

The grin on the albino's face couldn't get bigger as his best friend asked his last question. This night was about to get real~!
"Oh hell yeah Francis~!" he simply answered. "You kind of look tired though with all these yawning and strechings! What did you do yesterday for God's fuck?!" he added, getting up.
The Prussian made his way to the kitchen and took a beer for his fridge. "I guess it'll be a glass of wine for you!" he supposed, shouting.
Than, he came back to the couch where his French friend was sitting, handing him the glass he was holding. He opened his bear, handing it in front of him towards the Frenchman.
"For this soiree to be awesome!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Rosa was walking to Gilbert's room where the party was being held. She was feeling extremely nervous, as she wasn't really one for parties, but was trying her best not to show it. 'It will be fine' she continually told herself as she stood infront of room 69, pondering the pros and cons of going to a party. Her hands were beginning to sweat and she was fiddling with one of the belt loops on her jeans. Deciding that maybe she was just over reacting Rosa thought it best to knock than not at all. What's the worst that could happen?

She heard some shouting coming from inside as she lifted her knuckles to the solid hard-wood door. Gulping, Rosa knocked four times and braced herself for what would await her beyond the door.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Rory made his way towards Gilbert's room at a leisurely pace, all prepared for the party. Naturally, he had brought what every party needs, a bottle of Scotch, and also a pack of cigs, per usual. His hair was styled, and he was looking sexy tonight, as usual, a relaxed, handsome grin adorning his face. When he got to the door, he noticed a small girl standing there, and he gave her a curious look, stepping up to her.

"Ello there," he greeted, giving a nod of his head. Upon closer inspection he soon recognized the girl to be Rosa, the one whom had walked in on he and his brother's Doctor Who time. Hopefully there would be no hard feelings, as Rory feared. "Rosa, is it? You planning on going to Gil's party?" he asked, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 pm

The albino automatically got up as he heard a soft, almost inaudible know at the door. He glared at Francis before stepping towards the kocking's source.
"Here we go~! That party's about to begin my friend!" He shouted as he open the door only to find out Rosa, that cute little girl he was talking to at some random times and Rory, that awesome guy that was... erm... that was himself. yeah.

"Welcome my guests!" he automatically greeted them, a huge grin on his face and a beer in his hand.
"You may enter and do as you please~!" He added, then turned to Francis. "Put on some music, will you~?!"
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Scotland wrote:
Rory made his way towards Gilbert's room at a leisurely pace, all prepared for the party. Naturally, he had brought what every party needs, a bottle of Scotch, and also a pack of cigs, per usual. His hair was styled, and he was looking sexy tonight, as usual, a relaxed, handsome grin adorning his face. When he got to the door, he noticed a small girl standing there, and he gave her a curious look, stepping up to her.

"Ello there," he greeted, giving a nod of his head. Upon closer inspection he soon recognized the girl to be Rosa, the one whom had walked in on he and his brother's Doctor Who time. Hopefully there would be no hard feelings, as Rory feared. "Rosa, is it? You planning on going to Gil's party?" he asked, chuckling a bit.

Rosa, being so caught up in her nerves didn't notice Rory approach her until he spoke, causing her to become startled. "Hello Rory, its good seeing you again~! How have you been?" she enquired before continuing on. " Yes, it is Rosa. Gilbert was kind enough to envite me to his party and so I thought it would be rude of me not to go" she informed him.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Rory had nodded to Rosa's reply, then grinning at Gilbert when the albino opened the door. "Hey there Gil, how's it hanging?" Stepping inside the dorm, the redhead patted Gil on the back, turning to face him with a wide smirk on his face.

"'Ey there Gil! Brought some Scotch, where are ye keeping your booze?" he asked, holding up the bottle. Glancing around a bit, he noticed Francis, taking note to go see his good friend when the alcohol when taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:33 pm

As Rosa made her way into Gilbert's dorm she stopped infront of him. " Thankyou for inviting me Gilbert, I really appreciate it" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:34 pm

The albino smirked to the Scotish.
"Heeey! Fridge's in the kitchen! First room on the left!" he happily shouted to his friend.
"Make some room for your awesome beverage cause there's alot in there!" he added, then turned to Rosa.

"Why welcome! I hope you'll feel at ease in here tonight~! If there is anything, you just have to call me kay~?! He gently took the girl's hand and leave a soft kiss on the back of it.
"Do you want a drink Miss Rosa?!"
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm

" Ok I will. Umm... I guess I would like a drink. What do you recommend?"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Hmm. Gilbert thought. "I would recomment a beer, but that's me!" he laughed.
"But i did buy margarita and pina colada mixes and i think you'd like it!" he added, dissapearing to the kitchen to get her guest a drink.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 pm

The Spaniard popped in Gilbert's dorm. He didn't really have to knock. The trio was used to pop in each others dorms at any time. "Hola guys!~" he shouted happily. He then looked at everyone. They were almost all very handsomely dressed and he, on the other hand... Well jeans and simple t-shirt. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Rosa looked up to see that Antonio had arrived, and was relieved to see that she wasn't the only one in jeans and a tshirt. " hello Antonio! how have you been? "
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Francis put on the music,as Gilbert requested,and sipped his wine,moving to trail behind his friend."Well,getting Arthur to agree to go out with me took time.I was up rather late,talking to him,"he explained,shrugging a bit.When Antonio entered,Francis grinned.

"The trio is here!"he cheered happily,hugging the Spaniard gleefully.He then decided to relax against the wall,sipping his wine leisurely.He was very excited about this night,happy to finally have the party he had been awaiting for anxiously for.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 pm

A few minutes later, The albino was back with a Pina colada for the young lady. He noticed Antonio but didn't bother saying hi right on time, he wanted to deliver his thingy before he forget about it. Handing the glass over, he grinned to the Croatian.
"Here you go, Miss~! Now if you excuse me, I'ma just greet my Spanish friend over there!" he happily said, pointing to the Spaniard. "Feel at ease~!" he added before turning to the two other members of the Bad touch trio.

"Heeeey Tonio!" He shouted. "I'm glad you came dude!" he added, still smiling to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:41 pm

The Spaniard smiled to Rosa happily. "Hola Rosa! I've been doing great! Thank you!" He then got hugged by his favorite Frenchman. He happily returned the hug. And then waved happily to Gilbert who was coming their way. "Hey guys! I missed you! It's been a while! So what's up?" he asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Feeling extremely irate for some reason (probably the fact that he'd stubbed his toe against his desk while he jumped around, looking for a suitable attire for the party. Or maybe he was just tired. The last couple of days had been exhausting for him), Arthur stopped in front of the door to Gilbert's room. There were voices coming from the inside already, so at least it meant he wasn't the first one.

He didn't know what he wanted to do tonight. He was feeling really lazy, and not up to doing much. Perhaps a return appearance of the fever he'd caught in Gilbert's bed? Either way, he wanted to take things one at a time. First things first, he had to locate the emplacement of the rum.

Pulling his baggy jeans up to keep them from sliding down his hips, he twisted the doorknob enough to open the door, then kicked it in with his new black sneakers.

"THE RUM. WHERE IS IT!?"
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Francis shrugged a bit."Not much,just awaiting for my new Prince Arthur to find his rum and come to my side,"he chuckled,smirking a little.He took a swig of the wine,sighing happily.

"Mm,you made a very good selection with this wine,Gil.I've taught you well..Though I will most definitely pay you back for it."He nodded as if he has already made his decision and it could not be changed.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Grumbling under his breath, Arthur made his way directly to the kitchen and opened the cupboard door with a distinct lack of finesse. His eyes quickly spotted the object of his attention, and with a satisfied smirk, he grabbed the bottle of rum by the neck and closed the cupboard.

It was his favourite brand. Gilbert really had outdone himself for the party. He grabbed a glass on his way back to the living room, but only to look like a gentleman. Glass or no glass, the rum was his, and he had the entire night to spend.

Last edited by England on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 pm

The albino grinned to the Frenchman "Yeah, you always speak about your french stuff and everything and yeah. you said it was your favorite~!"
He then turned to the Englishman that almost broke his front door.
"Heeeeeey Iggy!" He shouted.
"Rum's in the kitchen! you already know where i hide it! Take as much as you want there's plenty!" he added, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Rosa walked up to Arthur, drink in hand and wrapped her free arm around him in a tight embrace. When she finally let go she greeted him. " Hello Arthur, it's great to see you again, I hope you are well!"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Arthur jumped when Rosa put her arms around him and awkwardly patted her head, considering his hands were already full.

"Well hello there, Rosa." he greeted, mood lightening with the proximity of her innocence. "Nice to see you here. How have you been since the last time we spoke?"
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Francis watched Arthur for a moment,a smile on his face.He chuckled a little."Well,merci,Gil."He finished off what was in his glass and went back to the kitchen to fill it up again.He soon returned to the living room,his cheeks a light red from the alcohol in his body already.He went back to the other Bad Touch Trio members,the smile still on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

" very well actually, considering the amount of homework I've been given. And what about you?" Rosa replied.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 pm

"Not bad, really. The homework's lots, but not too tough." he then sighed. "Then again, homework's the last of my worries right now. I'm just... really overwhelmed with building relations with people for the moment." he winced.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 pm

" I'm probably too young to understand, but why is that?" She asked tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 pm

"You'll feel this way when you start getting deeper relationships with certain people." Arthur tried. "Right now, I'm building back a relationship that used to be really bad with my brother, and... Well... What can I say of my relationship with the frog? I don't even know." Arthur frowned thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm

" I think I understand and I hope that goes well for you" she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm

"Thanks." Arthur patted her head affectionately. "And I hope you never feel as conflicted as I do." he finished, throwing a look behind him, towards the couch where the Bad Touch Trio was assembled.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Francis waved a bit when he saw Arthur look over.He flashed a kind smile to his new boyfriend before looking back at his best friends,albeit a little preoccupied with thinking about Arthur.He swirled the red liquid in his glass by gently turning it and smiled calmly.

"What an amazing party,"he said.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Rosa looked curiously at Glibert, Francis and Antonio before asking Arthur: " they call themselves the 'trio' or something like that...why is that???". Since Rosa was new to the academy and didn't know them that well, this was a question she had had on her mind for a while.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Antonio was daydreaming, frowning. He had noticed Arthur, but didn't really say hi. At Francis' comment he nodded a bit. "Yeah..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:39 am

Arthur immediately turned away when Francis waved at him, a bit flustered, wondering if he should go over or stay away. Instead, though, he decided to answer Rosa's question.

"They call themselves the Bad Touch Trio." Arthur groaned. "I don't know why, really, I mean, Francis is a pervert, that much I do know, but... I don't know why they call themselves that." he shivered. "And honestly, considering the name... I don't want to know. They're always together, though. Inseparable, best friends, practically brothers." he looked over at them again very quickly, then turned back.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 am

The Prussian glanced at the Blonde whom was looking at them.
"Hey! Our name's super carefully thought! Plus, we're fucking awesome And you already know our trio's name's meaning!" he shouted, still drinking. He then turned to the other members of the bad touch.
"Yo francis, why don't you spend some time with your love and become all gropey dovey with him like usual~" he whispered into the Frenchman's ear then looked at Antonio.
"And why didn't you bring your little.. Italian thingy?!" he said to the latter.
"Guys! I'm sad! Elizabetha didn't come tonight. She was seeing you know who.." he added with a disgusted face before chugging the rest of his beer and go to the kitchen for another one.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 am

The Spaniard jumped at the word Italian. "Thingy? He's not a thing! He's a person!" he protested, a little insulted. "And.. I don't think he'll want to come..." he added whispering. At Gilbert's last comment, Antonio only replied by patting his back softly, before he went away to get more beer.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 am

"okaaaay......." that was all Rosa could say in response to Arthur and Gilbert's explanations to her question. She really didn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Francis blushed a bit at Gilbert's whispered advice and sipped his wine to try and hide it.He didn't want to risk this relationship,which is why he didn't want to go over to Arthur right away,but he was sure Gilbert wouldn't understand entirely.He shrugged a little and looked at Antonio.

"Well,you should still invite him.The little guy might enjoy a few beers or something like that,oui?"He smiled happily at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:01 pm

The Spaniard turned his head to look at Francis. "Yeah.. I mean... The thing is.." he laughed a bit. "Something happened yesterday and.. well it would be just be awkward..." He then smiled brightly. "Anyways! Maybe another time!"
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Rory had made his way to the kitchen as Gilbert instructed, and successfully place his large bottle of Scotch in the fridge. Soon however, as he was about to rejoin the party, perhaps say a hello to Francis, his brother had stepped into the kitchen, not noticing him, probably searching for booze or rum of some sort. The redhead decided to lay back, and stand quietly to wait until Arthur left, not particularly ready for a confrontation, when shortly after the blonde had found his alcohol, Rosa stepped in, and he was grateful he hadn't walked out.

Feeling a bit out of place, soon enough Rory stepped in casually, nodding to the two. "Hello again Rosa," he said to her sweetly, nodding before turning to his brother. "Hey Arthur. You aright?" With his question, the Scot had soon reopened the fridge, figuring that since everyone was already drinking, he might as well break out the Scotch too. Pulling out the bottle, he went to rummage in the cupboards for a glass.

"You doing okay with Francis?" he questioned, chuckling, having heard the news.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:56 pm

"Well, isn't this just peachy? Everyone's heard the news." Arthur blushed and looked away. "I guess. We haven't done much yet that screams out our relations with one another. Honestly, I don't know if I'm ready. But asides that, I've been fine, if not exhausted from everything that's been going on these past few days." he shrugged and worked on getting his bottle open.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 am

Rory had soon gotten his bottle of Scotch open, glass in his cup, and was pouring the alcohol out while his brother described his feelings and events and other such glorious shit. "Well I hope you two work out well, it would nice to be able to see you be happy for once," he said teasingly, taking a sip of his drink.

"Truly happy, I mean though. I think you deserve it by now, hm?" Rory said this sincerely, looking at Arthur with a rare, kind gaze.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 am

"Hmm, same to you." Arthur muttered, still struggling with his rum. Besides, he felt like Rory didn't actually give a damn, so he changed subjects. "So how are you finding it so far at the Academy? Not too harsh on your mind?" he teased, making a small, satisfied noise when the cap popped off his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 am

Rory rolled his eyes at this, though having sensed his brother's doubt at his words, both through his tone and manner in response to him, and in his quick subject change, the redhead frowned a bit. "I'm doing just fine actually, thank you very much," he retorted in a light, airy tone. "Probably better than you, even," he added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:33 am

"I'm pretty sure not. You get 88% averages, and perhaps then we'll speak." Arthur huffed indignantly and poured himself a glass of rum. "Pass me the ice tray?" he added, wincing at the warm alcohol making its way down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:45 am

Rory nodded, chuckling and passing the blonde the tray of ice. "Can't handle your rum, eh?" he teased, watching Arthur struggle with the strong booze.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:56 am

"Fuck you, it's just too warm for my refined tastes." he huffed, gulping down a large amount of rum to prove he could do it.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 am

Francis gently patted Antonio's shoulder."I'm sorry,mon ami,"he said,smiling kindly.He sipped his drink and looked over at Arthur again."Be right back,"he told the other members of the trio before he walked over to Arthur and Rory.He smiled happily.

"Hello,my favorite Kirklands,"he chuckled happily.He sipped his wine."Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Awesome party begins
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 69-
Jump to: