Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -44%
-44% sur la carte mémoire microSD SanDisk ...
Voir le deal
103.49 €

Le Awesome party begins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Spain
Admin
Spain

Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 am

Antonio nodded with a smile to Rosa. "Sure! Ask him! Truth or dare!" he then turned to Lovino. "And you are going to play! You agreed!" he whined. Then, he noticed Russia's outburst and then noticed the latter's emotion change. He seemed unsatisfied with something. The oblivious Spaniard wouldn't understand, but he had a feeling that this wasn't good. He was now curiously starring at the Russian as he left the room. And then turned to his friends trying to enjoy the party again but there was still something going on. "Poor Ivan... I agree we often leave him behind... Oh and that guy too!" he finished thinking, looking at Matthew. He felt bad now. And worried.

Last edited by Spain on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:37 am

[[It wasn't very clear, I admit, but he walked away and left.]]
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 am

[[corrected it. But hey i'm sorry. It's not that I want to ignore your posts by purpose. It's that I don't always understand. My first language being french, it's too poetic and well written for me xD you're too good. I can't always understand the meaning of your sentence and words so.. See? I didn't even understand that he had left. I don't want to make mistakes like this so I don't answer cause I feel bad after :/ i'm sorry. And I know it must suck since there's not really alot of characters related to Russia on that forum but you can definitely invite friends or whatever. It'll be more fun for you. So I'm sorry again. I get what you feel.]]
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 am

" Ok then, Truth or Dare?" Rosa questioned, looking directly at Lovino.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Giving up, Lovino looked down at her since he didn't sit and showed a light smile, making sure Antonio wasn't looking at him while he did so.
"Erm... I guess I'll take dare..?" he said, now calm.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:59 pm

((I understand. I really apologize. Sincerly. It's just, when I become bored I leap to some odd poetic [and usually not sensible] sentance structure. Trying to tie loose ends, I guess.
Si seulement mon français pouvait atteindre ce pied de comfort.))
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Rosa thought hard for a brief moment. " Ok then, I dare you to choose another person to pour themselves a drink, gargle it and then spit it back into the cup. You then have to drink the same drink that they just gargled. And I mean all of it. "
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Lovino glared at Rosa as she spoke.
"Now that's gross.." he simply let out, shiverring. He seriously didn't know who to pick and didn't really care. In one way or another, that dare would be disgusting for the Italian.
"Huhh. I don't really care who does it.." he finally gave up.
"But! I don't want this FrenchFuckface bastard to do it. I feel like he'd put something strange in my drink, damn weirdo.." he imediately corrected himself, glaring at the Frenchman as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 am

Antonio laughed at Lovono's words. Even if they were about his best friend, it was pretty funny. He then got all excites: "oh want me to do it?~" he asked excitedly and didn't even waited for the Italians answer that he was pouring himself a drink and brought it to his mouth. He then gargled it and spitted back into the cup. He looked at the little brunette and gave him the cup grinning like an idiot. He really thought he was helpful at the moment, but he really wasn't if you think rationally.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:27 am

Lovino looked up at the Spaniard in disgust. Well that was gross.. And the latter was still showing a stupid smile like he always did. The Italian sighed, looking at the drink he was handed. This damn liquid had went in the Bastardo's mouth and throat and he wanted the Roman to drink it? Really..? Ew.
"I'm not drinking unless you offer me a normal drink after!" he let out, glaring at the Spaniard and pointing behind him, what probably was the kitchen. Then, puffing his chest, he gulped before chugging the shooter. Automatically, his throat began to burn. What the fuck did Antonio take?!
"Urg! What kind of-..." he stopsped, chuckling.
"What kind of alcohol was that?!" he finished.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:50 am

"More importantly, I can't believe you actually did it... Gross". Rosa said to Lovino , not being able to shake the queezy feeling that was brewing in the pit of her stomach from watching him drink the gargled fluid.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 am

Antonio wondered: "Hmmm I don't know! One of the bottles on this lilttle table." he said pointing to the mentioned table. There was 4 bottles: rhum, vodka, tequilla and jack daniels. Thinking about it and starring at the bottles, if the Spaniard went for the taste, it was probably tequilla. "I think it was tequilla. Why? You don't like it?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Lovino looked at the Spaniard in despair. Gosh he really took a random bottle? That could've totally been poisoned or something like that! Okai.. People didn't put poisoned drinks among normL alcohol but with that damn albino, you never knew.
"It's not that. It was just strong and all." he hissed to the older man and nodded at Rosa when he finally heard what she said.
"Yeah.. I'd recommend you not to try that. It was.. Erm.. Disgusting much.." he said, now calmer but then turned to Antonio again.
"I said I'd only drink that if you brang me a proper drink after, damn bastardo!"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Antonio widened his eyes. "Oh of course!" he then ran into the kitchen to randomly find a bottle of red wine. Italian wine on top of it. "Lovi likes everything that's Italian. He should like that!" he thought to himself smiling. He took it humming and found a random glass to pour some in it. He then went back to the living room with the drink in his hands and brightly gave it to Lovino. "Here you go, mi corazón~"
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Lovino glanced at the glass of wine. Was this real wine or some other crap that the other had found somewhere in that damn albino-freak's room? Meh, at this moment, everything was better than what he had just drank so the Italian gladly took the glass from Antonio's hand, blushing a little at the "my heart" part. Damn Romantic Bastardo.. Always there to put a red tint over Lovino's face. Psh. Jerk.
Then, the young man sighed, looking at the liquid in the glass he was about to drink.
"Huh.. Well I guess I'll have to stay a bit longer since we don't drink wine fastly..." he let out, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Gilbert looked at the frustrated Italian that has been yelling a few minutes ago and that was now drinking wine after gulping some strong ass alcohol that Antonio had put in his mouth and do the same shit you do with listerine or whatever brand you use. Yeah that was much disgusting. Even the Prussian shivered.
So the albino got up and patted the young brunette's shoulder.
"Don't worry cutie, Antonio seems to want you to stay much longer so make yourself at ease dude~!" he stopped looking at his hand being violently pushed away.
"Moreover, it's your turn to ask the truth or dare~!" he finished, grinning.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Lovino shivered as he was pat on the head. The hell he wasn't a fucking animal! So he violently pushed the white hand away from his head, but still listening to what that albino freak had to say for once. Hmm his turn to choose? He looked around. Fuckbeard seemed to already have passed a dare with his shirt open and the Croatian just did it. He didn't want to talk to that damn potato fucker and the Britain was sleeping. Oh an the Canadian. Well he must be somewhere on the ground since he saw him half a second when he got up.
The Italian then turned around abruptly and poited at Antonio with his index, a confidant look on the face.
"Bastardo! Truth or dare?" he said, looking at the latter in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 pm

At Lovino's pointing, he pointed at himself with a confused look. He wasn't confused for long as he noticed the Italian had said "bastardo". That was his special nickname, so it couldn't be anyone else. "Which ever one you want, mi amor~ I don't mind!" he exclaimed brightly.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

The Italian jumped a little. Mi amor..? It.. It.. He shouldn't get all weird with such small things damn it!
"I.. I dare you too.." he stopped, looking around but then grinned as he looked at the bottles of alcohol on the table. His dare would be a dirty one too~
"I dare you to take the bottles on the table, mix all the alcohol together and make yourself a big shooter. Than drink it!" he said, puffing his chest. Mixing strong alcohol really was gross.

"...And d-don't call me mi amor damn it.." he added, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Rosa looked at Lovino wide eyed. She doubted that Antonio would make it out of that one alive, but then again, it was Antonio they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Antonio looked worried. "Hmm.. I don't know, Lovi..." Sure the fact that it was all mixed alchohol was pretty gross but the Spaniard was more worried about getting drunk. He looked at the Italian. He couldn't refuse what the latter said though. He hesistantly went for a random bottle and started to pour some in a cup. He didn't want to back down or simply not listen to the Italian, but at that moment, he really hoped someone could get him out of this dare. Someone that knew how he was while drunk. He looked at Gilbert and then Francis all while pouring himself different kinds of alchohol. He hoped they would understand and help him out of this. The thing is... Sure it was just one cup of alchohol mixed together but it was very strong alchohol and the Spaniard wasn't what we could call resistent when it came to alchohol. Sure he wasn't as bad as the Brit, but still... So all he hoped was someone to help him and if not, just puke all out the disgusting mix he was about to
drink.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:58 am

Lovino looked at the unsure Spaniard in impatience.
"I'm waitiiing~" he let out, teasingly. What? Teasingly?! Seriously..? Meh. He started to drink and wasn't really good with alcohol. Like, really. Yeah, the Italian was kind of a whore when he started to drink. In overall, alcohol didn't really suit the young man.
"Going to drink it or not?" he added, smirking while folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 am

Antonio jumped at Lovino's words. That's it. He had to drink it now. He looked at the cup in his hands. There were like almost 10 different alchohol in there. The smell was completely overwhelming and disgusting. The colour was of a brownish one. Oh god that wouldn't be good... He took the cup and brought it to his lips and finally decided to gulp it all so he could be over with. He even blocked his smell by taking his nose while drinking. It was too gross. The taste too. All didn't mix together. He felt like he was drinking Windex or something similar. He finally had emptied thr cup and was breathing for air again. He's body felt very hot from the inside and his stomach started to burn a little. His face was contortioned. God that was so gross! Now he just hoped he'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Cheeks a little tinted by the alcohol, Lovino laughed out loud at the Spaniard's weird face. God, this was funny. Probably really gross too. He could smell the strong perfume of this big disgusting mix. Ew that really seemed uncool to drink. The Italian pumped his chest in triumph.
"Hahaha! You should see your face!" he laughed pointing at the latter.
Then he blinked at the almost empty glass of wine he was holding. Hmf. Not enough wine in it! The hrunette groaned before dissapearing in the kitchen to get himself some more of that delicious drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Awesome party begins   Le Awesome party begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Awesome party begins
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Rest Area :: Dormitory :: Room 69-
Jump to: