Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

Relaxation in the Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
France

France

Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in the Common Room   Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Francis shrugged a bit."Like you'd mind if I lost my beautiful eyes or something,"he muttered.He took a paper towel and gently dabbed at his eyes with it,wincing ever so slightly.He tossed away the paper towel and looked over at Arthur."I have a question."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in the Common Room   Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Arthur blushed at the comment, glad he was turned around so that Francis couldn't see the wince he made.

"Depending on what the question is, I might have an answer." he replied just as calmly as before, not wanting to let him know that the comment had left an impression on him.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in the Common Room   Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Francis smiled a little bit and walked towards Arthur slowly."Mon cher,want to go on a first date?"he asked slowly."It'd be fun."He smiled sweetly at Arthur,hoping he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in the Common Room   Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 pm

At this, Arthur couldn't help but turn around, immediately trying to erase the shock from his wide eyes. Instead, he slid on his customary, irritated-looking expression and scowled.

"I love how you're asking me out in a bathroom." he huffed, turning around and stalking towards the door to hide his deep blush. "Get your eyes checked first, I say. Can't have you becoming blind." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in the Common Room   Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 am

Francis smiled a little bit."If that's a yes,I'll go to the nurse right now.But if not,I shall go blind,for what is life without being able to see you on a first date?"He chuckled a little and gave Arthur's cheek a quick peck before walking out of the bathroom and leaving to go speak to the nurse and hopefully have his eyes washed out.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in the Common Room   Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Arthur touched his fingers to where Francis had kissed him a few moments ago and sighed only once he had left.

"I never said yes, idiot... At least be polite enough to listen until I agree..." but he couldn't muster the strength to get even remotely pissed at Francis. He was just so tired. He wanted to go sleep. Ideally curled against someone's warm body. "Bloody romantic fool." he muttered before he, too, taking his leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in the Common Room   Relaxation in the Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxation in the Common Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2