Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

A work out for a change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada

Canada

A work out for a change Empty
PostSubject: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Matthew was unsure about going to the gym, then again the costume he ordered came, and everything fit, except the pants and inner shirt. The inner shirt he could donate, the pants, he needed a flatter stomach to fit inside. He went over to the trendmiill and started to run.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 am

Arthur looked at himself in the mirror again, flexing his arms in an attempt to find muscle he so desperately lacked.

To no avail. It looked like he was doomed to be skinny forever. What a bother. Everybody around him was getting taller and stronger, but he still stayed the same: small and weak. But he had to change that. For his sake, and for his reputation's sake. It wouldn't do, going around looking all thin and gangly.

Sighing in resignation, Arthur turned away from the mirror and grabbed his towel, heading into the gym. He really didn't like working out, but he had to. Maybe his self-esteem would rise a bit if we grew a few muscles.

With that idea in mind, he swept the gym with his eyes and immediately spotted the bench press. Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 am

Having running for a good fourty minutes Matthew was leaning on the wall panting, he poured some of his water bottle on his head to keep cool. He noticed the British nation on the bench press and went over to him.

"Hello Arthur" he greeted.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Arthur hadn't noticed the meeker boy coming near, and all but dropped his weights when the boy greeted him.

"O-Oh! H-Hello, Matthew! Didn't see you there..." he immediately set the weights back down on their support and made it look like he wasn't having trouble lifting 30 pounds. "So... What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Matthew took a spot next to him "Oh, the maple syrup finally got to me..." hesaid blushing embarissed as he did a few lifts. He looked over at Arthurfor a bit.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 am

"I was just.... bored." Smoooooth, Arthur, smooth. "Yeah. And I came to occupy myself with something constructive. You know. Can't have me looking like a stick forever." he chuckled nervously. "Even if this isn't my ideal occupation, I guess it's still a way to pass the time."
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 am

Rosa made her way into the gym whilst singing the lyrics to '20% Cooler' by Ken Ashcorp quietly to herself - a song that had been in her head for days. (( and yes, that is a song about My Lttle Pony: Freindship Is Magic' :P))

She was dressed in her usual sweat pants, sneakers and singlet that she wore when exercising. Spotting the Brit and Canadian, she walked over and politely greeted them.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Matthew saw Rosa and sat up waving to her "Bonjour Rosa" he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:54 pm

"Hello Matthew" she greeted in return. "What brings you here?".
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Well, I sort of let the maple syrup get the best of me.." he replied blushing embarissed.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

"Don't feel ashamed Matthew, I eat sweets ALL the time" She said with an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:35 pm

"Yes, I don't really have the most desirable physique, either. It's just flaws we have to work out, I guess." Arthur shrugged, deciding not to get other presences distract him from his goal as he laid back down to continue his workout.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:50 am

Antonio made his way to the gym. He was looking for Gilbert and assumed that he would be to the gym. The Spaniard had surprisingly remembered his best friend talk about being fed up of having a younger brother that was buffer than him yesterday when he was drunk at the bar. He felt bad for Gilbert, but was also kind of amused. The albino was also much smaller than Ludwig. Talk of a way to drop someone's ego. But it was Gilbert after all... His ego was hard to lower.

Arrived at the gym, the Spaniard looked around. He frowned. Gilbert was apparently not to be seen. He then noticed Rosa, Matthew and Arthur and made his way to them.

"Hola guys! Have you seen Gilbert by any chance?~" He asked brightly, more to Matthew and Rosa.

((Sorry.. I'm barging in xD geez.. I'm so sorry.. I had college and all and couldn't come and omg I feel bad.. But I'm done until august now~ :D ))
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Matthew saw Antonio and smiled "Hello Antonio" He stopped working on the trendmill and sighed a bit "No I havn't seen Gilbert anywhere,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A work out for a change   A work out for a change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A work out for a change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: School :: Sport section :: School Gym-
Jump to: