Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Night at the club with Francis And Iggy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Night at the club with Francis And Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 pm

The albino walked in the club with Francis and Arthur. The place was big and not so far from the campus. Hmm. wonders why they built it so near a school establishment. Meh, anyway, That night would be awesome!

"Yep! Let's go guys!" The Prussian shouted before entering the club.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Arthur followed in, rubbing his forehead.

"Someone remind me why I agreed to this?"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Gilbert turned to face the Britain.

"Heh. Cause we are Awesome, obviously! And that you wanted to have some great time with the both of us!" The Albino shouted.
"Here, I'll pay the first drink we get, kay?!"

He started to walk towards the barman.

"I should work in here part-time.. I'd get some money~!" he said to himself while walking.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Francis grinned."Free drinks from Gil?I think yes."He chuckled as he followed his friends happily.This was going to be a fun night,he was positive.

"A job here would be nice..I was going to drive further into town to apply at a little salon,but I could just apply here.."He shrugged.The extra money would be nice..He sat at the bar,watching Arthur and Gilbert happily.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Arthur shrugged and followed.

"I should work here part-time to get a discount on drinks. That way, I could drown myself quite cheaply whenever you guys get too overwhelming." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Gilbert grinned when he got the biggest realization of his life [or he tought so]

"GUYS!" He shouted,
"Imagine if we worked together in here, the three of us! How awesome that would be!" he happily continued before asking the barman for two beers and a big shooter of rhum.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Francis laughed and nodded."Oh mon dieu,that would be amazing.It'd be like a movie.I say we apply here together before we get too drunk.Or else...It could be bad."He shrugged and happily took one of the glasses.He took a sip happily,enjoying the time out,away from school.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:01 pm

"You two and alcohol surrounding me when I work? Not a good idea. Besides." he lowered his voice, making sure the barman didn't hear. "I'm still a minor, so you'll have to wait a bit longer for your fantasy to come true."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Gilbert took his drink as well, making a gesture for a toast.

"Then that's it, let's apply before getting completely wasted!" he said to his French friend before turning to Arthur.
"And you, you'll just have to come and visit us on our shifts!" he happily shouted, lending him his rhum shooter.
"Let's make a toast to out awesome night~!" he proposed, but then abandonned the idea and chugged his glass. What? Making him wait like this when there was such a delicious beer in front of him? No way!
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Arthur watched him toast with raised brows and sighed. Fine. Just one drink wouldn't hurt.

"To you two idiots I am sad to consider as my friends." he muttered with a small smirk before grabbing his shot of rum. "Cheers." and he downed it completely.

And damn, did it feel good.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Francis raised his glass before taking another swig.He laughed."Aww,you say that we're your friends.You have no idea how happy that makes moi."The Frenchman continued to drink from his glass,enjoying it.He hummed softly.

"So how is school going for you two so far?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 pm

After chugging his first beer, the Prussian looked at the smaller Blonde and smirked. Oh yes, the night would be awesome if the Englishman would get into it too.

"I think one is fine, but... you know the citation.. Two is better than one!" He shouted, asking the barman for another batch. He then looked at Arthur. Yep, good old times. Oh how he liked seeing him smile like before.

He turned to the Frenchman, smiling widely.
"Meh, can't complain about school. I just.. manage to get through it~!" he added.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:23 pm

"I'm horrible at everything." Arthur complained, toying with the little bits of ice at the bottom of his drink. "I want to finish high school with an average superior to anyone else's, and so far, all I've gotten is sleepless nights spent studying physics. I don't understand how you guys made it through all this and survived."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Gilbert grinned.
"I don't know either Iggy." he started.
"But what I know it that i passed my exams.. Maybe not higher than the others. Yep i always had something around 60. But i still managed to pass without studying an entire night or anything. I always study about 20 minutes before the exams." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:32 pm

"I hate you. I have to cram like a seventh grader on his first exam if I want to succeed." Arthur mumbled, looking entirely displeased. "I'm just eager to finish with high school and just get the hell into college already so I can do what I like instead of calculating the relations of a hyperbola cut into a fucking cone. Like I'd care to know. Fucking hate math." he finished decisively.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Gilbert glared at him, concerned.

"Is that so?!" he said
"I always thought you were like super brilliant and that you had a 100% in all classes you had!" he added, lending the other drink to the Britain for him to drink it.

The Prussian took a big gulp of his new drink before adding::
"Damn it Iggy! I didn't know this!"
He patted the Englishman's head. "Man, Then why bothering about sudying and stuff is it doesn't work?! At least try our methods for once maybe. Like for your Physic exam of tomorrow?!" he finished, drinking another gulp of beer.

The albino then thought about something that made him get up from his place at the bar and grab his cellphone as fast as he could. He was texting Antonio. Yep. How could a drinking night be complete without the Spaniard in the bad touch trio... Even though he really was as creepy as a tall Russian when he was wasted.. Meh. A little drink couldn't hurt right? He would just have to prevent him from drinking more than he should. ...Or ask Iggy to do it for him, cause he was more responsable and stuff... Either way, he was texting his best friend to get his Spanish ass in the club as fast as he could or he'd do it himself.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 pm

"I do get good grades... When I spend my entire nights studying. And I'm not ready to do that all the time." He set his cup firmly on the counter, signalling a refill. "I mean, I'm not so bad at Chemistry, physics, a bit less, I excel at language courses, especially English, but UGH. I'm practically FAILING in math." he rubbed his forehead. "This is bad. And no, I am not ready to uptake your methods, thanks for the offer though."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:01 pm

The Prussian 'tsked', sitting back on his chair after putting his cellphone back in his pocket and signaling the barman for a refill as well.

"Awe Iggy" he continued
"Why math!? I mean, yes math classes suck, but if you have good grades in chemistry and physic, shouldn't you be good at math as well?" he added, confused.

Then, he turned to the silent Frenchman, who was probably daydreaming since he didn't say anything in minutes. Geez, how could they space out like this in the middle of a club? Gilbert never got how it could happen.. But just forgot what he wanted to say to the tall blonde. He just kept going with Arthur.
"So, yeah. We're probably lucky i guess since we're not that good at school.." he sighed.
"OH! Maybe the teachers find us sexy/hoat and give us good grades so we can graduate!" He shouted after getting his not-so-brilian flash.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Francis looked at Gilbert and then at Arthur."Mon ami,I can assist you in math.It is one of my best subjects."He smiled happily."I'll be your tutor!It'll be fun,non?"He nodded,finishing off his glass.He ordered a glass of wine and then looked back at the Briton.

"Before your next Math test or something I can give you help.Or whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Gilbert grinned at Arthur.
"See?! Everything's going to be alright if you get a little help! and I swear, Francis really is good in math. He used to help me and Tonio in class when we didn't understand the context or else.." he pointed out.
"I know it's surprising, but still.. It is true." he calmly added, nodding.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes and accepted his refill of rum with a nod.

"I don't think they're aloud to pass you because they find you sexy, as you put it." he took a sip and grimaced as the heat coursed down his throat. "But if they are... I wish my math teacher would find me sexy." Where the hell had that come from? He didn't even know. "I can't understand anything. Long gone are the comfortable days of algebra. Hello, vectors and conics. Go fuck yourselves." he mimicked in a higher, mocking voice.

He took another sip before putting his glass on the table, playing with the rim. He didn't face Francis, despite having heard what he'd said.

"I don't know. We'll see. If I fail my next math exam..." he himself couldn't find the logic behind those words, but he wanted to stall the Frenchman's proposition. For some reason, he would have felt bad declining, so the best he could do now was stall and hope he'd forget. "Anyways, it's still far. I'll make more efforts, see if I can't bring my grades up on my own, first." he chuckled nervously, gulping down the rest of his drink and setting it back on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:16 pm

The albino stopped talking for a moment, thinking about something before saying::
"Then, only hell knows why i managed to pass my courses Iggy.." he closed his eyes for a moment. The five glasses of beer he had drank -cause yes it has already been five- were begining to make a little effect. Just a little though.
He finally looked up to start talking again, intensively looking at the Britain.
"Why would you wait until failing before asking for help Iggy?" he didn't understand the Englishman's point of view.
"I mean, normally, you ask for it before failing.. Nor is it because of your pride~?" he added with a big smirk.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Francis slowly frowned and nodded."Oui..Okay."He gulped back his glass of wine without a moment's hesitation and immediately gagged.He coughed and spluttered,slamming the cup onto bar.He quickly ordered some water and then swallowed it.He sighed a bit,shaking his head.

"Mon dieu.."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 pm

"I-I'm not.... proud! I'm just... self-sufficient! I can't succeed in life if I rely on other people all the time, so I have to do this by myself, you hear me?" he blushed and sipped some more of his drink to hide his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 pm

The albino looked up at the taller man.
"Hey! You okai dude?!" he asked, somewhat worried about his best friend choking. Then, he leaned closer to Arthur so he could see him from really really close.

"Oh you sure~?" he whispered to the Britain. It only was a whisper, but he was so near his ear, the blonde did hear it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Right then, Antonio stepped in the bar. He had received a text from his albino friend saying: "Bring your Spanish ass to the bar right now or I'll do it for you." He chuckled when he thought about the text again. "Spanish ass.." He thought grinning. He looked around a bit for his friends and finally found them sitting at the bar stool, Francis choking and Gilbert in Arthur's face wearing his usual big sly grin. He laughed: "Same old, same old." He then made his way to them happily. "Hola guys!" He then turned to Francis a little worried: "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Francis nodded a bit."Oui..I'm fine,"he said.He shrugged slightly and continued drinking,working his way through two more glasses of wine before ordering two shots of vodka.He carefully sipped the first one,afraid of choking again.He slipped away from the conversation going on around him.All he wanted was to get drunk and..Get drunk.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

"Get the fuck away from me!" Arthur squeaked, shivering when Gilbert's breath rimmed his ear. He then followed by shoving a hand in the Prussian's face and scooting a bit further away from him.

Once further away, he cradled his drink possessively, glared at the down-looking Frenchman, the innocent-looking Spaniard and the smirking Prussian before taking a larger gulp to finish off his drink.

"How about a mug of what he's having?" he called to the barman, pointing at Gilbert. "To change the flavour in my mouth a bit."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 pm

When the Spaniard made his entrace, Gilbert unfocused his gaze from the Britain's cute pink cheeks to look at him.

"HEEEY!" He shouted to his best friend. "Awesome! You made it!"
He then looked at the Frenchman that seemed to be doing better already so he didn't mind anymore. He didn't return to focusing Arthur though. He wanted to have a little chat with the Spaniard before teasing Iggy a little bit more. But first, Another glass of beer! He ordered a refill to the barman once more.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Arthur took a gulp of the beer Gilbert was having and made a face, not liking the way it tasted so bitter on its way down. Still, beer was beer, and he'd paid for it, so he endured and took another gulp. All drinks gave the same effect anyways.

No, he had to stop. He'd promised he would be the responsible one tonight. He had come for a single drink, but he was already at his sixth. Or was it seventh? He was confused. So he took another gulp and made another face.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Gilbert looked at the disguted Britain in amusement. Didn't Englishman like beer? Oh well. He didn't really care now cause there was an awesome glass of beer in his face, waiting to get drank and the albino didn't want it to wait a second more.

"So Tonio.." he started after chugging his beer. "What's up?!" He shouted before asking the barman for four boots of beer. He wanted things to get interesting and started to like seeing Arthur drunk. Yep, good old times..

"Hey guys" he said before letting the Spaniard answer his previous question.
"Let's all drink a boot!" He shouted, "It's on me!" he added, getting up as he smirked again.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:43 pm

He happily waved to the Prussian with a smile. "Yeah, I made it! I wasn't doing much anyways." He then eyed his french friend a little worried. Francis was acting weird. He then looked the Brit and laughed a bit. His face was funny. Arthur didn't like beer and it showed. He then turned to Gilbert again. "Yeah sure!" he exclaimed happily. He then sat with them at the bar stool. "So what were you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Francis turned to Arthur.The alcohol in his system was taking it's toll on him and he slowly lifted his hand.He put it on Arthur's shoulder and tugged him closer."Hey..Hey I know you don't like me,"he said."But..I think you should!"He nodded,looking into the Brit's eyes.

"Sorry but I want you to know how I feel!"He was started to get really different..Not his normal drunk self.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Gilbert didn't pay attention to the Frenchman holding the Brit and started talking with Antonio.
"Well. We were talking about school. Yup boring much i know.." he sighed. But then we started drinking and... huh.. what was i saying again...?"he asked himself, staring at the boots lining in from of him.
"OH! BEER!" He shouted before chugging his boot.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Arthur blinked at the Frenchman curiously, with wide, innocent eyes only clouded with the mild influence of alcohol.

Suddenly, his face broke out in a grin.

"Hahaha, we're drinking in BOOTS." he remarked obviously before bursting out in giggles.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Francis blinked and slowly grinned."Oui!"he cheered happily.He tapped their boots of beer together in a mock toast.He laughed happily as he sipped from it.

"We are!It is funny,non?"He rested his elbow on the bar and his chin on his palm.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Leaving his glass on the barstand before him, Gilbert turned slowly to face the laughing Britain and Frenchie. Damn that was special. Yep, guess he really was started to get drunk. Psh. And he said he was better than Gilbert. Heh! Over his dead body! Still, this little guy could be really cute when he wanted to and/or was smiling openly like this.

"Heh.. I- I guess Iggy's happy right now T-Tonio." He stated, facing back the Spaniard as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 pm

The Spaniard, completely sober, eyed his three friends. "Gilbert's his usual self, Francis is acting weird and Arthur's laughing because we're drinking in bo-" he stopped his trailed of thoughts to start laughing along. "Hahaha! You're so funny!" He said to Arthur. He then looked at Gilbert: "He is." He answered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Gilbert being the only one that was laughing began to feel outcast. What the hell were they laughing for?! Drinking in boots was natural no? And it was a great way to get drunk. Still, the Prussian began to ask hmself many questions, questions he would've never think of if he was sober. What was the meaning of this?! Why was laughing invented when something was funny?!

"Woooah. Weird much.." he exclamed to himself, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:00 am

"More~" Arthur cheered, humming 'Rule Britannia' under his breath as he ordered a couple of shots of whiskey to drown the horrible taste of German beer in. His pulse was getting faster and he finally felt like he was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:04 am

"Don't tell I will have to carry all of you at the end of the night! I mean, okay for Arthur, but you two are heavy!" He finished while pointing at his two best friends. Not being drunk like his friends sucked, but he knew what happened when he drank and he didn't want that to happen. He carefully took a sip of his boot filled with beer.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 am

Antonio's voice took the Prussian out of his [not gorget to mention] weird sudden thoughts.
"Nein! I can walk by my own Tonio!" he laughed, patting his best friends back one of two times.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 am

"Hey!" Arthur yelled. "Who you calling heavy? Oh, wait... Not me..." he burst out into giggles again and fumbled around to grab a shot of whiskey. "C-Cheers to heavy people." he raised the shot glass in Francis' and Gilbert's direction and gulped it down as if it were water.

This felt good. He felt so warm and wanted here.

He didn't even remember ordering half of what he ordered, but he soon found himself lined with drinks of all sizes and colours.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 am

The Spaniard smiled to Gilbert. "Sure hope so or you'll have to sleep here." He then eyed the Brit. "Do you even have the money for all of this?" he laughed at Arthur's antics. He then turned to Francis, worried. The Frenchman was quiet and seemed like he wanted to say something important to the Brit, before the latter started laughing about boots and beer. "Do you wanna go talk? Maybe outside?" he whispered to his blond friend.
Back to top Go down
France

France

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 am

Francis swallowed his own shots,ignoring the slight burn.He smiled at his friends,enjoying the time together.He knew in the back of his mind that this was a bad idea,to drink this much..But he couldn't help it.It felt so nice.He then swallowed more drinks,enjoying them.He then looked at Antonio."Talk?Outside?Sure."He carefully stood,stumbling and laughing at this.He leaned against Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am

Gilbert's attention got of the reanbow-y drinks Arthut had in front of him.. 'Ouuuh the pretty colors~' he tought.. If he actualy still call it thinking in his state of mind. He then decided to bring up a conversation. Yep, the ambiance was a little too soft for him.
"Guys!" he started. "I say that... That at mein awesome party on Saturday.. We should, like totally propose some drinking games to our guests.. You-you know the one that implies a bellybutton, a shot of rum and a lime?!...Or something like that... W-well that'd be j-just awesome!" he continued.

Then, turning to his Spaniard friend, he calmly said.
"Damn it Tonio. Why would I sleep on a barstool?! H-heh. You're funny!" he ended up by laughing.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 am

"I'M A FUCKING PIRATE! OF COURSE I HAVE MONEY." Arthur yelled before slamming his face down on the table and moaning in pain.

And now, his head was starting to hurt. But hey, perhaps all he needed was a cold drink? He was feeling kind of hot, actually...

"And... And if I don't... I don't have the gold pieces I need to pay these bar wenches.." he trailed off, swishing his scotch around and shooting it down. "I-I'll just have to sink another armada, hahaha." he laughed, pointing his empty cup at Antonio like a sword. "Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me~" he sang as he got up from his barstool, heading for Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 am

Gilbert gripped the Englishman's wrist.
"Heh! Dude! you're no pirate! Relax or they'll throw you out of here!" He whispered.. or tried to whispered. He brang Arthur closed so he sat on his laps. Hehe.. Poney ride! Oh.. wait no he was only trying to keep the Englishman away from Antonio before he tried to sink his Armashwanada-something.
"Hehe, it's like I'm holding a Teddybear in my arms!" The Prussian laughed in Arthur's ear.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

The Spaniard laughed at the Prussian and the Brit. They looked so ridiculous. He then stopped laughing at the mention of the Armada. He glared at Arthur. "I'm the best pirate! Anyways, we'll be back." He motioned to himself and the Frenchman who was now clutching on his shoulders. He carefully tried to hold his friend and brought him outside.

Once outside of the bar, he looked straight in the Frenchman's eyes. "Are you okay, Francis? I know you're really drunk right now, but if you have something to say, say it now. I'm here for you." he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 am

"I'm a fucking pirate, I tell you." Arthur weakly moved in Gilbert's grip. "And I... I roam the seven seas and sink Spanish ships and beat Napoleons cause they suck, hahaha, what, were there like, sixteen Napoleons? All of them suck. King George III was the best. And Queen Elizabeth I. Didn't Napoleon kill Prussians at some point?" he rambled on, eyelids drooping as he looked at Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the club with Francis And Iggy   Night at the club with Francis And Iggy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night at the club with Francis And Iggy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Gakuen Academy :: Town :: The Club-
Jump to: