Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Teasing Iggy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:23 am

The albino was standing before the Englishman's door.

"How dare he decides to go studying at a time like this!? I'll show him he can't~~!" he thought.

Geez, since when did his old friend became such a bookworm, now reading dictionnairies.. He once was cool to hang around, to go drink with too, even if he became wasted so fast. Meh, it was still really funny to watch him while drunk. He used to be so awesome. Maybe when he'll be over with his "gentleman" phase..

"Or maybe that the awesome me can revert him back to awesome punk british dude!" he shouted before knocking loudly on the Britain's door.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:36 am

Hearing the loud knock, Arthur lifted his head and glared at the door. His physics book felt heavy in his arms, heavy like his eyelids as he blinked blearily.

"Come in." he called faintly.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 am

Hearing the soft voice from inside, the Prussian almost smashed the door while opening it.

"HEEEEY IGGY!" he shouted loudly. "What are you still doing in here all alone?!"

Looking at the britain's homeworks, he automatically rolled his eyes. Still in books heh? Jesus christ this kid didnt know how to have some fun..

Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 am

"Exam tomorrow, don't understand anything..." he was cut off by a heavy yawn. "Have to... Study..." he muttered, blinking unevenly.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 am

The albino sighed.
"Geez. You really look dead.. You know you should learn to have more fun~?! it would brighten your skintone... Oh why the fuck am i talking like francis..? Anyway.. You get my point."

He sit beside the yawning Arthur and laughed alone.

"Heh don't yawn too much, you'll catch flies~ hehe." he said patting his old friend's head.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:25 am

Arthur nodded without registering why he was nodding and fixed the floor blankly. So heavy, so tired, half-conscious...

"Hey Gilbert?" he was nodding off now, fighting to stay awake. "We're... Friends, right?" they were friends? Really? Oh, who cared, Arthur sure didn't. "So uhh, could I just..." just for a moment, he only needed a moment, and then he'd be fine... "Just... A second." he let out a shuddering breath before practically collapsing on Gilbert.

Arthur was asleep before he was even aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 am

Gilbert sure was confused. What the hell was Arthur about to say damn it!? But still, his heart warmed up a little: Iggy was still calling him his friend.

Anyway, the albino sighed, looking at the sleeping britain sleeping on his laps. How troublesome was that? He came visit him only to tease him a little and maybe have a little chat, but the bastard fell asleep on him. How dare he collapse in front of such awesomeness?

"Guess I'll bring you to your bed then.." he calmly said to himself, slowly getting up, lifting the englishman as he got up. He continued carrying him on his shoulder. Damn why the hell was he freaking studying on the ground?

"Heh, you sure are heavy for a small guy" he said, as if the other could hear him. Why the hell was he talking alone!?
"H-hhuh" he let out a big yawn after gently putting his friend on his bed.

"Hmm.. Think I'm.. kind of tired too.. Look.. I'm still talking.. alone.." he whispered to himself.
"a little nap won't hurt."

And so, he lied beside the Englishman. "Just fot a little whi-..." but he didn't even finish his in-head sentence, he already fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Croatia

Croatia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy    Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 am

Rosa was wandering the many corridors of the building that housed the students dorms. She studied each plaque on the doors carefully, in hope of finding Arthur's. She wanted to apologise to him for making him feel uncomfortable earlier as she had asked him quite a personal question.

She soon came across his door. Knocking three times she called out "Arthur, are you in there?".
To her dismay, there was no reply. There were so many possibilities running through her mind of where he could be. 'Maybe he didn't hear me?' she thought, so she decided to open the door.

"Hey Arthur-" she stopped mid-sentence. The sight she was greeted with wasn't surprising, to say the least. It turned out that Arthur had fallen asleep, but he was not alone.

Grinning evilly, she pulled out her camera and took a few pictures. 'I may need these later' she thought.
With that, she walked out of Arthur's room and closed the door behind her.
Rosa strode down the hallway, making her way toward the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 am

In the morning, Arthur woke up feeling refreshed and much better. The question was, though: How in hell did he get into bed? He was studying on the ground... Before he... Collapsed on Gilbert... Oh no, he'd never hear the end of it now.

Arthur turned over, only to come face to face with a mop of silvery white hair, whose owner was currently drooling in his sleep. Time seemed to freeze for a second. And then, Arthur screamed.

"Oh god what the hell happened last night, why are you in my bed!?" as if on reflex, he threw the covers off of them, backing away. To his eternal relief, though, he noted that he was still wearing yesterday's clothes. All of them.

Arthur couldn't help but sigh in relief and rub his forehead. And the morning started out so well, too.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 pm

At the Englishman's shouting, Gilbert's heart skipped a beat, making him jump of about a foot tall in the Britain's bed.

"Why the fuck did you yell like this! Good grief, I could've died of an heart attack damn it!" he sleepily said, rubbing his eyes. Oh wait. He really did fall asleep for the entire night.. That may be part of why the blonde was startled at his wakening...

He finally whiped the drool off his face. "Oh. Fuck. I wasn't supposed to fall asleep in here. And heeey! No need to be all creeped out! I'm not Francis i do not rape people in their sleep!"

He made a little pause, his sleepy crimson eyes carefully watching the not-really-tall man in front of him. "I wake them up at least!"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:23 pm

The Spaniard was wandering in the hallway, looking for his albino friend. He asked Francis if he had seen him, but the latter didn't and was too busy fixing himself in front of the mirror to help the Spaniard. He also tried to call the albino on his cellphone, but he didn't answer. He asked Hungary, Austria, America, even Russia, but they all haven't seen him.

"Hmp...Guess I'll be going to class alone.. Francis' too busy being handsome and Gilbert's..." His eyes suddenly opened really big. "Oh my god! Maybe he got kidnapped! Or raped! Or.. or.." He got cut off by shouting. He stopped walking only to realize the shouting was coming from Arthur's room. He opened the door, forgetting the manners of knocking.

"Arthur! Are you alri-.." He paused realizing his best friend was with the Englishmen. "Gilbert?" He then ran to him and gave him a tight hug. "Oh Gilbert!~ I was looking for you! I was kind of worried, but then I heard shouting and..." He stopped in his rambling and moved away from the hug. "Hey why are you two together that early? It looks like you just woke up..." He stood up with a flash of comprehension: "Oh you guys are so mean! You had a slumber party without me?! I'm hurt!" He pouted. He really was convinced that's what happened...
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Gilbert looked up at his Spanish friend that was hugging him too intense for his taste on this weird morning. Lazily trying to free himself from his grasp, he then said in confusion::

"Wait, what..? You're talking so fast dude! I only understood that you were worried about me.. Why the fuck would you be there worrying about me.?" he finished, finally freeing himself from the Spaniard's arms.

"I only came here to tease Iggy a little yesterday evening... okai maybe night.. But yeah, i was starting to talk with him and he totally collapse on my laps. What the fuck was I supposed to do?! I brang him to his bed cause M. special here was studying on the floor!" he said, glaring at the still sleepy Englishman.
"Then, I thought about napping here for a little while, you know, to protect Iggy from eventual perverts, but I fell asleep too." he added with a grin, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:34 pm

"Oooooh~ So you didn't have a slumber party without me! Good!" He said happily and stopped. "But Gilbert.. How can you protect Iggy from perverts if you are one?" He asked serious and confused.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 pm

The huge smile on Gilbert's face fell..
"W-wait what!? I'm no pervert!" He shouted. "Well, not towards englishmen!" he added, patting Arthur's head softly.

"And why would we do slumber party without you?.. Wait Why WOULD WE DO A SLUMBER PARTY?!" He added
"We're not even in our pj's Tonio.."

The albino was discouraged now. Sure, Antonio was as stupid as him, but still, sometimes, the Spaniard could surpass himself in the idiot level and that could even reach a state that was worst than the French frog and the Prussian put together, doing stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 pm

"Oh so you're a pervert towards everyone except Englishmen? Oh~" He gave himself a mental note. "And well.. yeah you're right! You need to be in your pajamas to have a slumber party!" He chuckled:"Silly me!" He then sat on the Brit's bed, next to Gilbert. "We should do a slumber party the trio and Iggy! It would be so much fun!" He exclaimed excited.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:27 pm

The Prussian Facepalmed in despair.

"I'm not that much of a pervert. Well, mostly towards girls cause, you know, I'M STRAIGHT!" he reminded his best friend. Damn it was worst than he thought..

The albino then realized what the Spaniard had just said and added with an awesome grin of his::
"And well, a sluber party would be awesome yeah! I just don't know if m. Arthur would be glad to join us, since Francis will be there.. I mean, maybe he'd like to see him alone, like in not with us, you get it....?" he poked his friend's side with his elbow as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:40 pm

"Oh yeah you're straight! But what about that time with your brother?" He asked confused. "And why would Francis get to have a slumber party with Arthur alone?" He whined. "It was my idea! I should be invited!" He then realized what Gilbert meant by alone: "Oh~" He chuckled. "Of course! Oh okay! As in like just the two of them like Francis and Arthur.. Like a date!" He said with a big grin. His grin then fell and he asked: "But what about us?" he asked pointing at Gilbert and himself.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Gilbert's face redden a little.

"H-huh! I was drunk when it happen with Lud kay? We agreed that we wouldn't talk about it anymore...!" he said, ill-at-ease. He then laughed loudly to relax a little.

"A-and. SHHHT You weren't supposed to say it out loud for Francis and him! Now, he knows everything! Tsk! Tonio!"
he added, but then thinking:

"Damn i didn't think about the both of us...! Well we could've just go have some fun and drink while the two lovebirds would've been 'not' dating, but you've ruined everything dude!" he slapped the back of the Spaniard's head too softly for his taste.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

"Oh yeah sorry... uh.." He looked pensive. He turned to Arthur waving his arms like an hypnotist: "It's not a date~ Forget what I've just said! Ouuuh~ Agree to have a "slumber party" with Francis~" He turned his head to Gilbert and winked.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:17 pm

The albino simply facepalmed as an answer. He then turn to Arthur.

"Hey! You! So, yeah! I'm sorry if i didn't come back to my room after, and no i didn't rape you and do anything creepy to you cause I wouldn't do this stuff to my best friend's target.!" he calmly said.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 pm

During the entire talk, Arthur simply observed them and listened, still a bit groggy from just having woken up. When his turn finally came to speak up, he didn't. There were so many issues to address, like how they were asses for ever thinking he'd get together with Francis, or why they were bothering him so early in the morning, but he stayed silent and glared at the floor.

There was silence. Gilbert and Antonio were looking at him. Sitting on his bed. On his covers. Next to him.

".... Fuck you. Get the fuck out." he finally groaned before flopping back into bed and pulling the covers over his head. The outline of his body curled up underneath the covers, and everything went silent again.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm

"Awee don't be so grumpy on this awesome morning Iggy!" Gilbert shouted in a pout.

He then moved closer and traced the Englishman's curve throught the sheet of the bed with his finger as he spoke.
"We didn't say you had to get together with Francis.. We only.. Proposed to do an awesome slumber party with the three of us cause we're awesome and that we love you~!"
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Arthur tried to swat Gilbert's hand away from him, only managing to get even more tangled into the sheets. Giving up, he curled away from Gilbert's touch and sighed softly.

"No way. I have no desire to sleep anywhere near any of you three." he muttered, sounds muffled by the sheets over his head.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:38 am

The Englishman's move just made Prussia lean closer to him, half lying on Arthur. He liked teasing the Britain ao much! Damn, he could just do it all day long~!

The Prussian then slowly leaned closer to his ear and simply whispered softly enough so only him could hear it::
"I know everything..." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:11 am

He Spaniard tried to lean closer. "What are you guys talking about? I wanna know!" he whined.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Arthur blindly swatted at the Prussian from underneath the covers, sending sheets flying as he smacked his face by a lucky shot.

"Stop saying things like that and go away." he called from underneath the sheets. It was getting stuffy under the covers, and he was starting to heave because of the lack of fresh air. He just hoped the two idiots he called his friends would leave soon so he could get up and breathe again.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Gilbert rubbed his cheek where the Englishman just hit him.

"ouch dude! No need to hit me.. Althought, why the hell are you blushing for if you aren't interested in those kind of things with us, ESPECIALLY when it implies Francis~?!" he teasely continued.

He then turned to Antonio, nodding.

"I think he hides something important to us dude" whispered to his best friend.
"Let's find out about it cause we're some awesome detectives!"
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:33 pm

"How can you presume I'm blushing when my face is under the covers, idiot!?" Arthur made a frustrated noise and curled even further from Gilbert. "Why are you so adamant on hooking me up!? I don't WANT to date Francis, he's barely even my friend!"
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:30 pm

"Because when we went out together for a glass or two... Okai maybe 9 or 10, you always talked about how irritating he was and how you were.. Oh I don't remember it all, but you usually talked about Francis when you were drunk!" he calmly said, which was surprising since the Prussian was never acting serious.

"Oh! and for the blushing part, I saw your face when the sheets of the bed lifted up a bit when you hit me thirty seconds ago!" he smiled, turning into his normal state again.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"I only talk about him because he frustrates me and I need to vent out my anger! And damn, why are you still here!? I thought I told you to leave a while back, did I not?" Arthur's nerves were getting frayed. They always did when he spoke of Francis. The subject greatly got on his nerves. All the damn time.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Gilbert got insulted on that one.

"Heeey at least show some respect to me! If i wasn't there, you'd have woken up with the worst back pains ever! Plus, I don't want to leave yet since I like you! And that i just passed a night in your bed!" he paused, chuckeling.
"Ha! That sounded soo wrong!"
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:06 am

And being the sinfully insecure person he was, Arthur noticed the annoyed undertone very quickly. He shifted uncomfortably under the covers.

"Fine then. Stay. Just stop bothering me with mentions of the frog." he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:19 am

"Okai then" he grinned. "I'll change subject."

There was a short pause in which Gilbert was thinking about what he should say next. Then, he looked back at the Brit and smiled widely.

"Are you still a virgin Iggy~?!" he asked over-securely.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 am

"What!?" was the immediate response, followed by the Brit frantically pushing his upper body out of the covers to stare wide-eyed at Gilbert, wondering if the question was serious or not. By the inquisitive look on Gilbert's face, it was. Arthur groaned internally.

"As if I'd tell you! And what difference would it make in your everyday life!? Why in hell would you want to know that!?" he screeched, trying to hide his utter embarassment behind a mask of anger.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:45 pm

"You're the one who asked me to change subject so at least cooperate Iggy!" he retorted right away, amused that his question embarassed the Britain so much. For some reason, he liked seeing other peiple's face turn red when he talked to them. That's why he liked teasing that Romain guy about Antonio so much.

"I just... Erm.. Want to know you better Iggy~!!"
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:58 pm

"Y-Yes, but at least change the subject to something completely different!" Arthur shook his head, trying to dispel the blush dusting his cheeks. "I don't know, if you're going to talk, ask me about the weather, or how classes are going, or what good movies I've seen lately, I don't know!"

He then crossed his arms and looked away, pouting.

"Pervert..."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Gilbert pouted.

"Dude! Come on! I want to talk about something interesting at least! Okai okai.. I'll compeletely change subject..."
He then smiled.
"But only if you answer my question first~! Cause I'm curious~!" he winked at the Englishman.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Arthur stared at Gilbert for a moment, and Gilbert stared right back. Before he knew it, he was starting to feel self-conscious again. Horribly self-conscious. Gilbert wanted to know something that was scarcely known, that he didn't want to tell people by fear of losing his reputation. So what if he told Gilbert? It wouldn't matter, would it?

No, no it would, and he knew that very well. Gilbert would never look at him the same way again if he told him. No one would. With delicate information such as that passed onto the public, no one would ever again think of him as strong.

But he couldn't lie. Gilbert was his friend, was he not? Even if he wasn't, he was one of the rare people who tolerated Arthur, and he was not ready to lose anyone close to him. Loneliness had been a part of his life for far too long, and he couldn't lose another friend because of one pitiful lie, one disastrous mistake.

"No." he finally answered, turning his gaze to the floor. "I'm not. But if you ever tell anyone about this, especially the frog, I swear, I will never trust you again."

Since when had he started trusting? He didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:15 pm

The Prussian smiled widely.

"No Shiiiit! Really dude?!" he finally let out after a second or two of running the information through his head multiple times.

"Wait! With who?! A-And how!? And Were you the one topping if it was a guy?! Or were you the Uke... even if it was a girl?! ... You know i wouldn't judge you Iggy?! And how many times?!"

Gilbert didn't believe his ears. Really? Man, he thought his little Iggy was the cute innocent child. What a shock it just had been! The albino couldn't supress his wide grin while glaring at the Englishman, waiting for a answer. He looked deeply into his eyes, more serious about this subject than ever. He was normally kidding about this topic, but he really was interested in knowing who was his old friend's butt life.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Arthur closed his eyes. He didn't want to see the curiosity brimming in Gilbert's eyes. He felt so watched, examined like he was a rarity. He didn't like it.

"It was a bit back." Why was he still talking? He had to stop talking, he had to shut up, but the dam had been opened and the flow of words did not take long to pour out. "A few years ago. A woman. Mother had invited people over for my birthday and she told me she would give me my present in my room." Shut up, Arthur, stop it, stop it, why are you talking, shut up! "I didn't understand what happened. I was young, unsure, she was older, experienced. I wasn't too convinced at first, but then it..." he blushed and hid his face in his hands. "Promise you won't tell anyone..."

And here began the end of Arthur's reputation.

"It... felt good, and I was a young teen, I didn't understand but I went with it. And I didn't tell anyone because it hadn't hurt that much, and it didn't feel like a bad thing I'd done." his voice cracked, muffled by his hands clamped over his tomato-red face. "And then, a few years later, I got biology courses and flipped my shit when I realized what I'd done. The end."

R.I.P. Arthur's reputation. It had lived a short, but full life. He regretted nothing. Except maybe haven even started on the subject in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Gilbert didn't get all of what the Brit had just said. Why would he be ashamed of having sex with soneone, a woman on top of it.

"Hey. What are you trying to say dude?! I don't get why you'd be ashamed of fucking someone. I've lost my virginity at 13 years old because of a whory bitch and I'm not ashamed of it. Sure I don't brag about it, but still.."
His voice was calm since he started talking. He leaned a little closed to the English boy to get his face out of his hands, which seemed like they were glued to his face. When the albino finally removed the Britain's hands from his head, he finally saw how red the other was. If he put a tomato beside Arthur's flushed face, arthur would probably be redder than the fruit. He really was ashaed of what he did. Gilbert thought about it for a second and finally said, trading his usual grin for a soft smile::

"You know, I can restrain myself from telling anyone if you really want me to cause you look like you're about to implose from all the blood that's in your face right now" he joked, carefully looking for the other's reaction.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 am

Arthur looked up at Gilbert, fists clutching the blankets in a death grip, eyes wide and worried, judging if he was telling the truth or not. His cheeks did not get any redder because that would have been impossible. All the blood in his body had already surged towards his cheeks.

"Thanks." he muttered before muffling his face in the covers. Another mutter that sounded suspiciously like 'I fucking hate vaginas' came from the Brit, and all fell into silence again.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:07 am

Annoyed by the fact Arthur would always hide himself in the covers, the albino decided to simply follow him under the Brit's bed sheets. He wanted to know more about it. Habitually, Gilbert wouldn't care or insist about someone's private life, but for some reason, he really was interested in Iggy's.

"So.." he whispered to catch the Englishman's attention,
"I swear I'll keep that a secret. If it really does embarass you. But I'd like to know, since we're already on the subject, erm.. why did you just say you hated vaginas.?"
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 am

The whole time the conversation between Gilbert and Arthur was hold, the Spaniard was simply sitting there beside them. He started to become bored and quickly phased out. He heard his name and the word detective for a second, but he didn't flinched. He just started to daydream about himself being a detective. Like Sherlock Holmes. He then imagined himself in Holmes' clothing with Gilbert disguised as Watson next to him. They were trying to find who murdered their King. Cause of course, there was a king. And that king owned a Dragon, but then the Dragon didn't have an owner anymore and that made Antonio sad, so he had to catch the murderer. Gilbert and himself went through an amazing adventure to catch the villain and finally succeeded. He was the greatest detective of... London?

"London.. where's London again.. Oh yeah! England! Hey I know someone from England! Who is it again?" the Spaniard thought to himself.

"I'm not. But if you ever tell anyone about this, especially the frog, I swear, I will never trust you again." He heard a familiar voice say.

He finally came out of his daydream still wearing a big stupid grin. He turned his head to the voice. "Wait! With who?! A-And how!? And Were you the one topping if it was a guy?! Or were you the Uke... even if it was a girl?! ... You know i wouldn't judge you Iggy?! And how many times?!" He heard his best friend ask.

"So many questions..." He thought. "Wait.. what are they talking about now? topping? Uke? girl? how many times? Are they talking about..." Then, the Brit started talking about his first time. "Wait... Iggy's not a virgin?!" He thought to himself shocked.

The Brit's face was so red and he seemed so ashamed. The Spaniard didn't know what to do or say. His best friend then approached the Brit and started to comfort him and talked to him calmly and carefully. "How cute!" The Spaniard smiled to himself. When Gilbert was all sweet like that, it was just nice to watch. He then heard a mumble coming from the Brit's mouth: "I fucking hate vaginas." The Spaniard stopped smiling and had his eyes wide open. When Gilbert ended his sentence, the Spaniard finally spoke again: "Wait! You're gay?! I knew it! Gimme five!" He moved closer to the Englishman, offering his hand in order for the latter to tap in it.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 am

"Guys, both of you, lay off of me!" Arthur whined, trying to push them away and rolling. Except he got tangled in his sheets while rolling, rolled a bit too far, and fell off his bed with a thump.

Groaning in pain, he struggled with his bedsheets, swearing up and down as he tried to get his head out. The heat was suffocating, it was getting harder to breathe.

"I'm... I'm not gay. I'm bi." he muttered unconvincingly once he got free. ".... Okay, so bi with a preference for men." he rolled his eyes. "But, uhh... if I tell people I'm bi, that implies I still like women, so no one will hate me for being me." he added as an afterthought. The current conversation topic was doing nothing to reduce the intensive blush dusted across his cheeks. He couldn't even meet the boys' eyes, by fear of showing all his hidden feelings in his gaze. Eyes are the windows to the soul, and Arthur did not want anyone to see the conflicted emotions behind his.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 am

Gilbert slowly turned his head glaring at Antonio in stupefaction. What the hell? He was still in there with them? So that meant he heard their 'Special' conversation.. Oups.

'I wonder if Arthur still knows he was with us too' he thinked to himself than finally concentrated on the Spabiard again, looking at his hand, waiting the Brit's.

"Tonio... For God's fuck.. It's not really the time" he said, rubbing his eyes with his fingers when he realized the light was getting in his rubic eyes.

He then tried to help the englisman untangle from his bedsheets.

"Dude! Why would someone hate you cause you're gay?!" he finaly shouted as he helped him get up.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:09 am

Arthur only grunted as a thanks for the help and got free of his bedsheets, preferring to crawl to the nearby corner and curl up there.

"I don't know." he whispered, staring at the ceiling. "A lot of people in my old community did. Mother did. Thankfully, I'm not gay. Just bisexual. And so what if I have a preference for males? As long as some part of me still likes girls... I'm still considered... normal." he shuddered visibly as the word, voice cracking slightly as he pronounced it. He was normal, of course he was, and nothing that had been said to him, no matter how proven true or harsh it was, would convince him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:16 am

The Prussian was kind of creeped out by the way Arthur decided to crawl away and talk freakily.

"Oh! Come on! You're not un-normal for being gay! If you hate vaginas, I don't think you're really bi.. Look.. Erm.. For example.. Look at Tonio" he said pointing at the Spaniard.
"He is compeletely gay. Do you see people be mean with him? I don't cause he's still the freakishly creepy happy-go-lucky pedo he always was and people accept homosexuality in 2011... Well I think so.. Anyway. You get mein point!" he goofily said, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
England

England

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:25 am

Arthur slowly looked up at him, eyes blank, devoid of emotion, scarily empty of anything at all.

He smiled.

"I'm bi. It's okay."

And he stood up, stretching.

"Damn, why the fuck are we still talking about this? My back hurts." he groaned. "And god, why do I smell so horrible? Ugh, I need a shower. And then I should complete my homework for tomorrow." at this point, he simply kept rambling on to himself. "And you two. Why are you still here? Did you have something to add?" he raised an eyebrow. "Don't you have the frog to join to cause some kind of mischief or another? Run along now."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 am

Gilbert sighed, slowly getting up.

"Heh. Fine then we will leave" he started to walk in the door's direction.
"It's been nice talking to you a little, even if we were disturbed" he sai, glancing at Antonio then getting back to the Brit.
"If you need anything, my room's open." he added, grinning softly.

The Prussian then turn to the Spaniard and shouted::
"Yo Tonio, you coming?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teasing Iggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teasing Iggy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next