Hetalia Gakuen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Hetalia Gakuen Academy::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Teasing Iggy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
England

England

Teasing Iggy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 am

"Sorry, I'm not feeling very well today. Maybe I'm coming down with something. We'll see." Arthur shrugged. "Anyways, I'll see you around. Don't forget to inform me further about your party, okay? I'm looking forward to a nice evening to relax. Just like the old times." he sighed wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:56 am

"What? I wasn't aloud here? I'm sorry! You should of told me! Geez.." the Spaniard pouted to his best friend. He then walked to the Brit and putted his hand on his shoulder. "Like Gilbert said, being gay is okay! I'm perfectly normal!" He exclaimed proudly. "So if you are, I will support you! And I'm sure, Gil will too!" he added with a smile. "Don't hide who you are. It doesn't matter if others think of you differently. You know you're the same. We're born this way!" he exclaimed. He gave a little cheer up tap on the shoulder and went for the door to follow Gilbert. "Oh and.. not to pop your bubble, but being gay or bi is accepted the same way in society. You can be gay or bi, it doesn't matter. Some hate it, some fear it and some accept it." He said the last part pointing at his best friend. "Anyways have a nice day mi amigo!" He finished brightly.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:04 am

The blush that had finally left Arthur's face returned, causing him to practically push the two idiots he called his friends out of the door before leaning against the sill.

"Run along now, you amusing gits. I might come down for lunch later today, so maybe we can discuss the party in the cafeteria later on? Until then, have a nice day, and try not to kill anyone with the idiocy you manage to pull off along with that bloody frog friend of yours."
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:08 am

"Heh! Awesome!" he grinned.
"So yeah, we should go then~! have a nice... Erm.. Homeworking Iggy, see you later!" he shouted and started walking away.

"Tchüss!" he ended.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
Spain
Admin
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 am

"Oh okay!" he exclaimed brightly. "I can't wait for the party!" He went on with the change of subject pretty easily, forgetting what they were talking about just seconds ago. "Adios!" He finished following his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:18 am

"Oh before I forget Tonio!" the Prussian added, lazily walking away.
"Can you come with me to the liquor store to buy some stuff for the party?! I might look like a creepy drunken man over there!" he grinned to his best friend.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliagakuenacademy.keuf.net
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 am

Arthur watched them go with an impassive expression, listening to their chattering with hidden amusement, and as soon as they were gone, he allowed himself to smile a bit.

He would never admit it, but... He was glad he could count on people like Gilbert and Antonio to listen when he needed someone to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teasing Iggy   Teasing Iggy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teasing Iggy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2